1. Post #2921
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,239 Posts
    i'm sure if deadpool were in the game he'd refer to X as w-megaman

2. Post #2922
    November 2015
    1,698 Posts
    i bet one of his lines would be 'and you thought the x-men weren't gonna be in this game'

3. Post #2923
    August 2014
    4,508 Posts
    I'm more sad that people seem to be biting the trailer and the whole "WOW THEY FIXED CHUN LI FACE!!!!" while disregarding most of the bad things seen. The trailer is just a low quality forced movie trailer.

It doesn't help that the DLC characters are in and i imagine you'll get to try them just like in SFV like Urien\Juri.
    I'll agree though this would have been a better trailer for e3 at least.

4. Post #2924
    October 2015
    5,144 Posts
    For me the trailer looks alright and even though the gameplay for it looks really good it's still a damn shame that this game is pretty much just MvC3 but with a less interesting roster and no X-Men.

5. Post #2925
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    5,324 Posts
    i'm sure if deadpool were in the game he'd refer to X as w-megaman
    I wish we got this for Zero

But that would be like if Capcom were to recognize Dante's "I was the one to fill your dark soul with light" moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2926
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,685 Posts

SSGSS Vegeta, Android #16, Android #18, SSGSS Goku confirmed for FighterZ, and new "what if" Story Mode where Android 16 is revived and goes after the Super Warriors. There’s also an online 3-vs.-3 party match mode where players will get to team up in groups of 3 to go up against other players. Players will also get to switch out in real-time.

Source

7. Post #2927
    November 2015
    1,698 Posts

But that would be like if Capcom were to recognize Dante's "I was the one to fill your dark soul with light" moment.
    one of trish's post-match quotes makes fun of that line in marvel 3, actually

8. Post #2928
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    20,074 Posts
    ...Why do they refer to it as SSGSS? Even in Japanese they have switched to SSB

9. Post #2929
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,685 Posts
    ...Why do they refer to it as SSGSS? Even in Japanese they have switched to SSB
    I believe SSGSS is the official term, but everyone says Super Saiyan Blue because it's easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #2930
    June 2017
    30 Posts
    With everyone talking about Megaman voice acting here, in this very thread...

While somewhere in the MVC:I trailers on YouTube, someone stated that Spider-Man sounds more like Sonic now.

Makes me wonder if someone didn't made comparisons between Spidey and Sonic already.

Speaking of these two, I think Sonic's attitude have gone closer to Spidey's one, if it weren't close enough before.

11. Post #2931
    November 2015
    1,698 Posts
    With everyone talking about Megaman voice acting here, in this very thread...

While somewhere in the MVC:I trailers on YouTube, someone stated that Spider-Man sounds more like Sonic now.

Makes me wonder if someone didn't made comparisons between Spidey and Sonic already.

Speaking of these two, I think Sonic's attitude have gone closer to Spidey's one, if it weren't close enough before.
    I'm pretty sure they have the same voice actor. It's just the delivery is different

Edited:

I also think spidey and sonic share a v.a but i can't check

12. Post #2932
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,084 Posts
    A little disappointed that Blue Goku and Vegeta are separate characters. Was hoping they would be install forms like Golden Frieza.

Oh well, I just hope they don't go too crazy with Saiyan forms being separate characters.

13. Post #2933
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,685 Posts
    A little disappointed that Blue Goku and Vegeta are separate characters. Was hoping they would be install forms like Golden Frieza.

Oh well, I just hope they don't go too crazy with Saiyan forms being separate characters.
    I think these two are the only exception on that, since they're the one with the most transformation. Since they added Super stuff, I would love to see Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black. I'm sure Tien, Yamcha, Broly will get added for sure, especially Tien since it's this game producer's favorite DB character.

Would be cool to see some Fusion characters too like Gotenks, Gogeta and Vegito.

14. Post #2934
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,084 Posts
    I think these two are the only exception on that. Since they added Super stuff, I would love to see Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black. I'm sure Tien, Yamcha, Broly will get added for sure, especially Tien since it's this game producer's favorite DB character.
    I can totally see Beerus and Black both being reps for Super.

I also just realized that 18 is more than likely going to be the only girl character, unless they want the Saiyan girls from Super or something crazy like Bulma in a mech.

15. Post #2935
    I can totally see Beerus and Black both being reps for Super.

I also just realized that 18 is more than likely going to be the only girl character, unless they want the Saiyan girls from Super or something crazy like Bulma in a mech.
    Bulma as a mech grappler would be fun.

16. Post #2936
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    11,867 Posts
    I think these two are the only exception on that, since they're the one with the most transformation. Since they added Super stuff, I would love to see Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black. I'm sure Tien, Yamcha, Broly will get added for sure, especially Tien since it's this game producer's favorite DB character.

Would be cool to see some Fusion characters too like Gotenks, Gogeta and Vegito.
    Mr. Satan or bust
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #2937
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,084 Posts
    Mr. Satan or bust
    If he isn't a character, I'm going to riot.

Hail Satan

18. Post #2938
    November 2015
    1,698 Posts
    I think satan is a given at this point

19. Post #2939
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,508 Posts
    Since 18 has 17 in her moveset, I could see Tien having Chiaotzu floating around him.

There's also the possibility that 17 and 18 can one of those dual skin characters, where you can have 17 in front and 18 assisting. Same could happen for Kale/Broly.

Game's got a lot of potential, even with as little as 20% done (probably more at this point in time). Can't wait to see what's in store for it.

Also, what about Master Roshi as a assist-oriented character? Two of his known special moves both freeze and trap opponents.

20. Post #2940
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,685 Posts
    I think 17 only appears when 18 does her Accel/Sadistic Dance Super Attack. If they also include Dragon Ball character, Master Roshi in his Full Power form is a possibility.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2941
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,239 Posts
    tao pai pai and arale