1. Post #3361
    July 2013
    4,843 Posts
    MVC:I devs, instead of doing the reasonable thing of just patching it out of the game beforehand, are banning the Spider-Man infinite by allowing you to only chain it together three consecutive times in an official tournament until the DLC arrives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

2. Post #3362
    #lmao #owned
    January 2009
    5,263 Posts
    they already patched it, you can only chain it 3 times now in the current build of the game
    i'm guessing the tournament isn't running the newest version yet

3. Post #3363
    July 2010
    1,773 Posts

New characters. Confirmed coming to Switch and Steam as well as PS4.

4. Post #3364
    October 2015
    5,555 Posts
    The final Season 2 character is coming out today lads. Wonder how good they'll be.

5. Post #3365
    August 2014
    4,732 Posts

New characters. Confirmed coming to Switch and Steam as well as PS4.
    Well more options to play the game is good, no cross play?

6. Post #3366
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    19,753 Posts
    That trailer really shows how much more tolerable other voiceactors in the show are besides Ruby. I actually quite enjoy Weiss's voiceactor.

7. Post #3367
    August 2014
    4,732 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #3368
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    5,381 Posts
    that preview thumbnail looks so fucked up

Either way, he looks neat I guess.

9. Post #3369
    Puuurple
    May 2008
    19,753 Posts
    now that season 2 is over, hopefully season 3 will be nothing but veterans. GIVE ME DUDLEY AND CODY OR GIVE ME DEATH

10. Post #3370
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,683 Posts
    I think this thumbnail looks much better.

Edited:

nvm I take that back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #3371
    The smile is a bit weak, but I like the way he looks overall and his playstyle looks fast which I like.

12. Post #3372
    August 2014
    4,732 Posts
    His smile screams as "cringe" emote. I still like his look, music and english voice.

13. Post #3373
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,848 Posts
    Hopefully his other colors are less fisher-price inspired

14. Post #3374
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    5,521 Posts
    Does he turn into Strider Hiryu after his super? What the fuck is going on there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #3375
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    768 Posts
    So this Zeku guy is a stance-type character without the input of going into a stance - he just transforms into a different character as his V-Skill.

I think there are some flawed design decisions here...

16. Post #3376
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    2,531 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

17. Post #3377
    November 2015
    1,809 Posts
    oh my god even his attacks make the little strider swoosh sound

18. Post #3378
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    4,674 Posts
    Capcom really has a problem with smiles, do they?

It's either really weird small smiles (like Ibuki or Mika), abysmal looking ones (Abigail) or this new one that I named "stubbed my toe, i'm in pain help!" smile.

19. Post #3379
    October 2012
    110 Posts
    ya'll ready for the only Xrd mod you'll ever need?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #3380
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    28,955 Posts
    TIL there's a biographical manga about Daigo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3381
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    5,521 Posts
    So this Zeku guy is a stance-type character without the input of going into a stance - he just transforms into a different character as his V-Skill.

I think there are some flawed design decisions here...
    Ok so after reading his move list, he's basically a Gen type of character with two styles, which manifests through...Aging? The young version has a shitload of target combos but seemingly less ways of getting in, whereas the old version has stronger moves but weaker combos.

He's also apparently the original Strider or like the founder of the Strider style of ninjutsu, so that's why he looks like Strider Hiryu.

22. Post #3382
    August 2014
    4,732 Posts
    Zeku's preview theme

I'm still sad Juri got one the worst themes in the game.

23. Post #3383
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    5,521 Posts
    His theme has a really cool concept with the shakuhachi flute on top of a disco/acid jazz instrumentation. Kinda goes with the stylish ninja concept.

I'm still sad Juri got one the worst themes in the game.
    The worst part is how she had a perfectly serviceable theme before with a distinct melody line that is nearly completely forgotten in the SFV theme.

24. Post #3384
    November 2015
    1,809 Posts

He's also apparently the original Strider or like the founder of the Strider style of ninjutsu, so that's why he looks like Strider Hiryu.
    that's a really cool callback to an older capcom series

25. Post #3385
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,295 Posts
    I'm so mad that it's Old/Young Zeku. I woulda swore up and down that was Guy. Why doesn't he just tag in Guy? It would make so much more sense, and Young uses Guy's specials.

26. Post #3386
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,683 Posts
    I'm so mad that it's Old/Young Zeku. I woulda swore up and down that was Guy. Why doesn't he just tag in Guy? It would make so much more sense, and Young uses Guy's specials.
    lore

27. Post #3387
    Gold Member
    October 2012
    2,531 Posts

28. Post #3388
    September 2013
    3,084 Posts
    boobs

I'm sorry what we were talking about again?