He already uploaded it.

2. Post #642

June 2017
    26 Posts
    No, he uploaded a pic without the link.

3. Post #643
    July 2013
    2,391 Posts
    Anybody got updated links to the FB3 mesh tools? The ones in the video are 404'd.

4. Post #644

5. Post #645
    January 2013
    174 Posts
    "Use C tex converter."
    Which converter is that?
    http://rgho.st/8xl8M4B9l

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,115 Posts
    xpack2 seems to be missing some elements, like the Putilov Garford, the Illya muromets, and the stuff that's in, like the mosin seem to be 3p models rather than 1p.

7. Post #647
    January 2013
    174 Posts
    xpack2 seems to be missing some elements, like the Putilov Garford, the Illya muromets, and the stuff that's in, like the mosin seem to be 3p models rather than 1p.
    Putilov Garford, the Illya muromets is part of the original bf1.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bhrar2...k/vehicles.rar

8. Post #648

June 2017
    26 Posts
    EDIT: It's complete, sorry i didn't notice the rest of the parts because all was in one place, thank you very much.

9. Post #649

June 2017
    26 Posts
    Although some parts of the Vetterli rifle in that pack are missing could you upload that, and the rest of the greatcoat (which I also need), if possible, please? (No need to hurry)

General question: Did any other weapon from ITNOTT get ported? Im particularly interested in the Fedorov Avtomat, and the villar perosa (i know it's not from new, but it wasnt ported i think).

Thanks in advance.

10. Post #650
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,115 Posts
    The Mosin rifle seems to be low poly, I think the files Dima uploaded are overall missing a lot of things. I do not know why, I assume it's because the DLC is not out yet.

The fake villar perosa has not been ported no, it's very far down my priority list since its not a real OVP.

11. Post #651

June 2017
    26 Posts
    That's because they are the 3p version (im unsure though). Maybe they are missing things because the dlc just got released, but his efforts are well appreciated.
    Also what's the problem with BF1's villar perosa, its not fake? https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=b...8It70iqp-QMYM:

If someone ports it, please tell me. Btw comradivan has done a really great russian empire/republic soldiers pack.

12. Post #652
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,115 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed they are 3p models, which is a shame. We will have to wait a little more for the full thing.

The Villar Perosa in BF1 is not a real one. It's modelled off the one in the Sicillian. Like the picture you sent me.

It was created for the movie using two Beretta 38s, the carrying handle of a Bren Gun, and the triggergroup of an MG42.

http://www.weapon.ge/images/378_1.jpg

here is a real Villar Perosa. Note the lack of a pistol grip or foregrip, the curvature of the magazines, and the different shape of the receiver and barrels.

13. Post #653

June 2017
    26 Posts
    Oh, that's very interesting.

14. Post #654

August 2017
    6 Posts
    I think you should update this with the sounds of the female scout from the In the Name of the Tsar DLC.

15. Post #655
    January 2013
    174 Posts
    I think you should update this with the sounds of the female scout from the In the Name of the Tsar DLC.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9yiZ4X_io

16. Post #656

August 2017
    6 Posts
    Thanks. You just need to put the links for everything.

More specifically, the Xpacks, and the "Autotriggers1" file in the Russian VO (and maybe the other VO's as well, if there are any).

And maybe the "Prelaunch" folders in all the MP/VO's, and the "MP/UK/Operations" VO, both updated with the operations for TSNP & ITNOTT.

Sorry if I'm being greedy.

17. Post #657

18. Post #658

19. Post #659

20. Post #660

June 2017
    26 Posts
    Do you have the vetterli vitali, the fedorov, or the perino m1908?

21. Post #661

22. Post #662
    January 2013
    174 Posts
    Now all I need is "Xpack0", "Xpack1", & "Xpack1-3".
    For what? There is nothing there.

23. Post #663

August 2017
    6 Posts
    For what? There is nothing there.
    Sounds from the Giant's Shadow, TSNP, and Neville Nights DLCs.

24. Post #664
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    9,250 Posts
    Can anyone get foliage props and textures? Argonne has a great variety of trees, mossy rocks, roots, etc. They'd be really useful for this map project.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    January 2013
    174 Posts

26. Post #666

March 2017
    8 Posts
    Before download, could you tell me what there's insde the Xpacks?

Thanks.

27. Post #667
    January 2013
    174 Posts
    Before download, could you tell me what there's insde the Xpacks?

Thanks.
    Xpack0", "Xpack1", & "Xpack1-3" sounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #668

September 2017
    1 Posts
    Sorry but could you re-upload french and russian voice overs as they got new voices in DLCs? Thanks.

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,115 Posts
    Can someone who owns both expansions upload the raw files for xpack1 and xpack2?

The files from the common client without owning the expansions are incomplete.

30. Post #670

December 2016
    5 Posts
    Sorry if this' been requested or already been done before
    because I can't find a way to search a thread..

But has anyone extracted the Luger P08 Artillery version of Battlefield 1
    complete with all the parts for it: drum mag, long barrel, stock (does it exist in game?), etc

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,115 Posts
    The one in the game is a mix between the luger carbine and the luger artillery, the weapon that appears in the game did not actually exist.

The problem is that DICE did not model the frontal sight.

32. Post #672

August 2017
    16 Posts
    Can someone give me props like buildings and houses? That would be very helpful.