1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    July 2016
    378 Posts
    any major updates?
    I -may- have gotten some progress in getting save-restore working properly in multiplayer.
    I'll have to test it out in the near future to see if it'll work here or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    June 2016
    55 Posts
    I -may- have gotten some progress in getting save-restore working properly in multiplayer.
    I'll have to test it out in the near future to see if it'll work here or not.
    but is there any progress of fixing the last chapter?

3. Post #203

May 2017
    1 Posts
    Dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

4. Post #204
    September 2015
    144 Posts
    Two projects at once, TF2C is getting the attention, atm. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #205

May 2017
    1 Posts
    Hello,I really love you work but I can't play with my friends.When i create a server lambda fortress with source sdk base 2013 dedicated server and i replace LAN to INTERNET and i join it but is say to me STEAM VALIDATION REJETED or something like.If you can help me is will be good and i really want to play with my friends.(sorry for my english im french but if you don't understand i can use google translate
    )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

6. Post #206
    February 2007
    6 Posts
    Would be cool to see this implemented with other source mods/games if possible. In general, having a centralized mod similar to Garry's Mod would be neat to mix and match different games properly, but that may be more difficult to do as there are several different versions of source.

7. Post #207
    May 2016
    3 Posts
    I just noticed something.. I left the maxplayers to 32 on my local server and just played around and noticed that it was too easy even on hard mode. I could kill an Antlion guard as a pyro with ease not even wasting my ammo on it. But when I changed the maxplayers into 2 it became really hard. The Antlion guard was harder to kill, heck I even have to go around looking for ammo. but it still possible to get through a map but you have to be strategic about it and be careful. Don't get me wrong I prefer it hard like this instead of getting through it too easily sweeping the enemies like bugs.

8. Post #208

July 2017
    2 Posts
    I need help starting the game up. Every time i start it up it closes and says a message saying "Could not load library client. Try restarting. If that doesn't work, verify the cache." Please help ;-;

9. Post #209
    December 2014
    101 Posts
    I need help starting the game up. Every time i start it up it closes and says a message saying "Could not load library client. Try restarting. If that doesn't work, verify the cache." Please help ;-;
    Verify you have followed all the steps correctly. and that your SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer is set to the right version and verify the cache of it.

10. Post #210

July 2017
    2 Posts
    Verify you have followed all the steps correctly. and that your SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer is set to the right version and verify the cache of it.
    How do i check if it's up to date and verify the cache?

11. Post #211

March 2017
    8 Posts
    So when is the new version coming out?

12. Post #212
    June 2016
    55 Posts
    when it's done -nicknine 2017
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #213
    November 2014
    493 Posts
    In case anyone's wondering about the status of this project, the mod's development is currently on hiatus since I'm busy working on TF2 Classic. I will possibly get back to this around December.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)