1. Post #3321
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,485 Posts
    He was going to have a proper cameo, but they scrapped it since he's too big for that and they want to properly introduce him in the future.
    Holy shit what?!
    Source?

2. Post #3322
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,260 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

3. Post #3323
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    16,369 Posts
    Thor: Ragnarok was so fun. Would totally see again!

That nod to Beta Ray Bill tho. My boy! My wonderful horse faced boy! Hes canon!   
    Wait, where? I missed it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #3324
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,485 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

5. Post #3325
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    14,060 Posts
    Wait, where? I missed it
        he's the champion under Hulk    

6. Post #3326
    January 2011
    1,288 Posts
    The Punisher is now up on netflix, enjoy everyone !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #3327
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    6,346 Posts
    Had to call it quits 4 eps in. Its not terrible but its not good either. The shit really drags in parts and the new characters(not Micro tho) are dull and boring. The VFX and gun choreography are also Iron Fist tier which doesn't help at all. 13 eps at this rate is gonna be a doozy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #3328
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    28,319 Posts
    Had to call it quits 4 eps in. Its not terrible but its not good either. The shit really drags in parts and the new characters(not Micro tho) are dull and boring. The VFX and gun choreography are also Iron Fist tier which doesn't help at all. 13 eps at this rate is gonna be a doozy.
    I only just started, but i love the slow pace. Might have something to do with having just finished up rereading Ennis' run on MAX.

9. Post #3329
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    6,346 Posts
    I only just started, but i love the slow pace. Might have something to do with having just finished up rereading Ennis' run on MAX.
    I dont mind the slow pace. Its the scenes with Madani and Jigsaw that drag on to the point where I start opening other tabs and tuning out. The slow build of Micro and Franks relationship is one of the high points so far.

10. Post #3330
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,298 Posts
    look i haven't started watching I only happened to walk in for Episode 3's    Afghanistan sequence with Frank alone against the Afghans in the warehouse thing    and holy fuck that was a fantastic sequence and some great acting by Bernthal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3331
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,847 Posts
    5 episodes in I am enjoying Frank and Micro's banter.

12. Post #3332
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    29,324 Posts
    Was expecting    Jigsaw to survive til the end just so he could finally get the scar.    Wasn't expecting how he got it.

Jesus fucking christ, that was brutal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #3333
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,883 Posts
    Infinity War trailer when?

14. Post #3334
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,260 Posts
    Infinity War trailer when?
    Star Wars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #3335
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,441 Posts
    I really disagree, only watched 3 episodes so far but I am really enjoying it so far, probably my favourite Netflix Marvel show, other than the first season of Daredevil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #3336
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,883 Posts
    Star Wars
    I don't understand

17. Post #3337
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    14,060 Posts
    I don't understand
    It's a series of movies about incest and sand

sandcest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3338
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    37,026 Posts
    I don't understand
    It might be in front of Star Wars.

19. Post #3339
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    6,346 Posts
    I really disagree, only watched 3 episodes so far but I am really enjoying it so far, probably my favourite Netflix Marvel show, other than the first season of Daredevil
    I started over with a good nights sleep. Initially I planned to stay up and binge it in one sitting like every other Marvel show(hell I managed to survive IF ). On a second viewing I take back most of what I said. VFX and choreography are still lacking but thats a minor nitpick. It seems I bowed out right when the things I wanted to see started happening. As soon as    micro and frank took a trip to kentucky I was hooked.   

20. Post #3340
    November 2015
    1,854 Posts
    question; I've been too busy to watch punisher, but does Frank narrate at all? it's unwritten law that he narrates himself in any piece of media he appears in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3341
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    24,861 Posts
    I've seen paint dry with more excitement that this agent woman puts into her acting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)