1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,960 Posts
    "Is he trying to play bumper cars?" Well done Max.

2. Post #202
    The Colombian Dragon of Facepunch
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts
    "Is he trying to play bumper cars?" Well done Max.

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,960 Posts
    Damn that's awesome I didn't know they uploaded the radio!

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,960 Posts
    Hell of an FP1 so far.

5. Post #205
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    9,192 Posts
    Hell of an FP1 so far.
    i don't know if it's the temperature or what but they're going off all over the place

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,124 Posts
    And we have the third temporary driver change of the year as Paul di Resta will be filling in for Felipe Massa for the rest of the weekend, as Massa was feeling unwell/ill during all Free Practice sessions, and thus withdrew after FP3.

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,603 Posts

Congrats Ferrari with pole. And McLaren, woah, finally in P3 both cars. Probably will both DNF or out of points but i reallly hope that Honda engines somehow will manage to work correctly and McLaren will get some points.

8. Post #208
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts

Yay Kimi

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,603 Posts

Yay Alonso.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    4,339 Posts

Edited:

re-mirrored

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    April 2016
    65 Posts

Edited:

re-mirrored

And don't forget the glorious edits made to KMag's and Hulk's Wikipedia pages, plus a view to a page on someone who you may remember:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #212
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts
    This is the most retarded start of a race of the season...

https://streamable.com/oanyl

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,124 Posts
    Being a fan of Max Verstappen and Nico Hulkenberg this year is fucking suffering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #214
    April 2016
    65 Posts
    That start was like a knife through the chest as a Vettel/Ferrari fan. Would not be surprised if Hamilton wins the championship relatively easily at this point...

15. Post #215
    August 2012
    14 Posts
    I have a feeling that this start is going to be called the "championship-defining moment" similar to Hamilton's engine blowout in Malaysia last year.

This was one of the worst things that could happen to Ferrari, both drivers had an upper hand on Mercs and they could have scored a 1-2. Red Bull was strong as well, but with Verstappen out in the first corner it was all played into Mercedes' hands.

Tough luck to everyone involved in the crash. I hope Vettel will catch up again, someone has to end this Mercedes domination already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    April 2016
    65 Posts
    If anyone here is interested in fan-designed liveries, I have been posting my works lately on my Twitter that I created for, well, just that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Estonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,124 Posts
    That start was like a knife through the chest as a Vettel/Ferrari fan. Would not be surprised if Hamilton wins the championship relatively easily at this point...
    What to think for the Alonso fans. The man finally qualifies well, has an amazing start, goes in third place through the first corner.... Only to get collected by both Raikkonen and Verstappen sliding into him. Fernando really can't catch a break, can he?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    October 2008
    9,192 Posts
    I have a feeling that this start is going to be called the "championship-defining moment" similar to Hamilton's engine blowout in Malaysia last year.

This was one of the worst things that could happen to Ferrari, both drivers had an upper hand on Mercs and they could have scored a 1-2. Red Bull was strong as well, but with Verstappen out in the first corner it was all played into Mercedes' hands.

Tough luck to everyone involved in the crash. I hope Vettel will catch up again, someone has to end this Mercedes domination already.
    Something amazing that I realized is despite having such a large advantage over the field, Merc has only had 1 DNF over the course of the whole season, and Hamilton hasn't had any... Pretty crazy reliability from them. It will be interesting to see if Hamilton has any trouble going forward.

19. Post #219
    August 2012
    14 Posts
    Red Bull and Aston Martin have teamed up:
    http://www.redbullracing.com/article...ure-innovation

They are looking to become an engine supplier for the 2021 season, I can see where this partnership is going.

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,603 Posts
    There's a tons of rumours now, even Autosport reporting that Gasly will replace Kvyat in Malaysian and Japanese GPs. Can't say that this was totally unexpected.

Welp, and it was confirmed by Toro Rosso.

21. Post #221
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts

The absolute madmen uploaded a complete F1 race

22. Post #222
    October 2008
    9,192 Posts

The absolute madmen uploaded a complete F1 race
    i love this race because although jpm gets knocked out early (one of my favorite drivers), the rain just starts coming down in sheets upon sheets, and then just disappears like 10 minutes later and the track is instantly dry again. it's hilarious

23. Post #223
    October 2008
    9,192 Posts
    Sorry for the double post but wow! What a race! Absolutely fantastic! Sucks to be Vettel this month but what a great race! Also hell yes! Wehrlein giving a ride to Vettel! Give the FIA the finger and do that cool ass shit.

Edited:

100% worth waking up from my nap to watch this race at 3AM.

24. Post #224
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts
    LMFAO Stroll Strolled Vettel at the very end

MAX VICTORY HYPE!

A really good race after the Singapore fiasco tbh.

25. Post #225
    August 2012
    14 Posts

Perfect timing for that DotD caption.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,603 Posts

This was awesome too.

27. Post #227
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,124 Posts

This was awesome too.
    ''Your SaUber driver has arrived.''. Given how shockingly far Sauber is off the pace right now, this is most likely going to be their highlight for the second season half. Unless Brazil this year will be as crazy as this year.

That all said, YESSSSS, finally a Grand Prix again wherein Verstappen didn't run into any issues, and it very well showed, as it resulted in him winning with a good margin on pure merit. Let's see if he can produce more surprises like that in the last few races of the year.

Malaysia gave one incredible race as its send-off from the Formula One calendar for the time being, with lots of overtakes throughout the field, some incredibly solid performances, especially from Verstappen and Vandoorne (finished in 7th place again, passing Alonso on points in the WCC right now), and more than enough to talk about for the rest of the week, especially Vettel's post-race crash. What also was noteworthy, was the complete lack of steward investigations throughout the race. It was fairly refreshing to see drivers fighting for position wheel-to-wheel, and light contacts not getting instantly punished by time penalties for once. Although I was certainly holding my breath when Verstappen had to lap Palmer and Magnussen, with Palmer almost causing a pile-up right there.

28. Post #228
    April 2016
    65 Posts
    Even though I root for Vettel and Ricciardo, I felt really good for Verstappen. Dude suffered baaaad reliability for most of the season, and now has not only finished on the podium for the first time since China, but won. Would be hard to not be ecstatic as Verstappen. Happy that Vettel managed to recover to 4th from his turbo issues in qualifying too, hope that Gasly will do better at Japan!

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,603 Posts
    Welp, that was quick. And also kinda expected. Again.

30. Post #230
    March 2013
    3,518 Posts
    Ferrari dun fucked now...

Well, happy for Maxie, second place and 2 poles in a row now. And DOTD

31. Post #231
    October 2017
    9 Posts
    I really don't know about F1 racing but it's great to see such a thing. I wanted to know about it but didn't know where to start.

32. Post #232
    October 2008
    9,192 Posts
    I really don't know about F1 racing but it's great to see such a thing. I wanted to know about it but didn't know where to start.
    Where do you live? If you live in the US it can be hard to watch F1, but if you live in basically any other part of the world it should be pretty simple. The next race is the United States Grand Prix in 2 weeks time

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,960 Posts
    I'm gonna be in Austin at the GP I'm so fucking excited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)