1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    3,921 Posts
    "Is he trying to play bumper cars?" Well done Max.

2. Post #202
    The Colombian Dragon of Facepunch
    March 2013
    3,495 Posts
    "Is he trying to play bumper cars?" Well done Max.

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    3,921 Posts
    Damn that's awesome I didn't know they uploaded the radio!

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2009
    3,921 Posts
    Hell of an FP1 so far.

5. Post #205
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    9,144 Posts
    Hell of an FP1 so far.
    i don't know if it's the temperature or what but they're going off all over the place

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,114 Posts
    And we have the third temporary driver change of the year as Paul di Resta will be filling in for Felipe Massa for the rest of the weekend, as Massa was feeling unwell/ill during all Free Practice sessions, and thus withdrew after FP3.

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,593 Posts

Congrats Ferrari with pole. And McLaren, woah, finally in P3 both cars. Probably will both DNF or out of points but i reallly hope that Honda engines somehow will manage to work correctly and McLaren will get some points.

8. Post #208
    March 2013
    3,495 Posts

Yay Kimi

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,593 Posts

Yay Alonso.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Russian Federation Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    4,318 Posts

Edited:

re-mirrored

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    April 2016
    60 Posts

Edited:

re-mirrored

And don't forget the glorious edits made to KMag's and Hulk's Wikipedia pages, plus a view to a page on someone who you may remember:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #212
    March 2013
    3,495 Posts
    This is the most retarded start of a race of the season...

https://streamable.com/oanyl

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,114 Posts
    Being a fan of Max Verstappen and Nico Hulkenberg this year is fucking suffering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #214
    April 2016
    60 Posts
    That start was like a knife through the chest as a Vettel/Ferrari fan. Would not be surprised if Hamilton wins the championship relatively easily at this point...

15. Post #215
    August 2012
    11 Posts
    I have a feeling that this start is going to be called the "championship-defining moment" similar to Hamilton's engine blowout in Malaysia last year.

This was one of the worst things that could happen to Ferrari, both drivers had an upper hand on Mercs and they could have scored a 1-2. Red Bull was strong as well, but with Verstappen out in the first corner it was all played into Mercedes' hands.

Tough luck to everyone involved in the crash. I hope Vettel will catch up again, someone has to end this Mercedes domination already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    April 2016
    60 Posts
    If anyone here is interested in fan-designed liveries, I have been posting my works lately on my Twitter that I created for, well, just that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Estonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,114 Posts
    That start was like a knife through the chest as a Vettel/Ferrari fan. Would not be surprised if Hamilton wins the championship relatively easily at this point...
    What to think for the Alonso fans. The man finally qualifies well, has an amazing start, goes in third place through the first corner.... Only to get collected by both Raikkonen and Verstappen sliding into him. Fernando really can't catch a break, can he?

18. Post #218
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    9,144 Posts
    I have a feeling that this start is going to be called the "championship-defining moment" similar to Hamilton's engine blowout in Malaysia last year.

This was one of the worst things that could happen to Ferrari, both drivers had an upper hand on Mercs and they could have scored a 1-2. Red Bull was strong as well, but with Verstappen out in the first corner it was all played into Mercedes' hands.

Tough luck to everyone involved in the crash. I hope Vettel will catch up again, someone has to end this Mercedes domination already.
    Something amazing that I realized is despite having such a large advantage over the field, Merc has only had 1 DNF over the course of the whole season, and Hamilton hasn't had any... Pretty crazy reliability from them. It will be interesting to see if Hamilton has any trouble going forward.

19. Post #219
    August 2012
    11 Posts
    Red Bull and Aston Martin have teamed up:
    http://www.redbullracing.com/article...ure-innovation

They are looking to become an engine supplier for the 2021 season, I can see where this partnership is going.

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,593 Posts
    There's a tons of rumours now, even Autosport reporting that Gasly will replace Kvyat in Malaysian and Japanese GPs. Can't say that this was totally unexpected.

Welp, and it was confirmed by Toro Rosso.

21. Post #221
    March 2013
    3,495 Posts

The absolute madmen uploaded a complete F1 race