Good Time- 6.5/10

Ngl I'm kinda disappointed.

Rob Pattinson is as good as people say tho

2. Post #4802
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,413 Posts
    Lost In Space (1998)

I completely blocked the character of Blarp from my mind because of how terrible that CGI abortion was. The movie wasn't that great to begin with, but probably all of the hate for his film has to do with this thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #4803
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    6,752 Posts
    Pretty much everything related to Finn was good or very good. Pretty much everything related to Rey was ranging from okay to downright bad.
    Ok this opinion of yours is, shall we say, fairly original in comparison to the ones I've heard about that movie

4. Post #4804
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,413 Posts
    The Disaster Artist

It's alright, but i imagine most people enjoyment of this is coming from their enjoyment of The Room and all of the stories from behind the scenes.

5. Post #4805
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,775 Posts
    The Disaster Artist

It's alright, but i imagine most people enjoyment of this is coming from their enjoyment of The Room and all of the stories from behind the scenes.
    Having just finished the book, it's shocking how much they changed. I would honestly enjoy the movie considerably less if I I watched it again.