1. Post #1201
    May 2014
    124 Posts
    It looks good although IMO the dudes look too slim now. The vanilla Reach ODSTs and troopers look as bulky as I'd expect them to be from wearing literal plate armor (which probably weighs more than your average platecarrier). They're probably supposed to be super-buff because all they do is sit around at the gym ( much like alot of western armies RL ).

Regardless I do like the look of the guns and the desert skin. Personally I'd go with a slighlty toned down/darker pattern for the woodland skin.
    Darker woodland pattern per your suggestion

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #1202
    July 2015
    1,022 Posts
    The visor is way too saturated compared to what's in game.

3. Post #1203
    May 2014
    124 Posts
    The visor is way too saturated compared to what's in game.

hows this? EDIT

Added in a darker version for comparison.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #1204
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,549 Posts
    Yes and yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1205
    February 2016
    223 Posts
    Can someone please provide the files for Halo Wars 2 Post Colony release? Preferably bases and buildings for Banished and UNSC, turret slot emplacements, Colony assets (Goliath, Skitter, and Hunter Captain) in obj format if at all possible.

We have the locust textures upscaled and should be ready to transfer to SFM, so I was hoping to get the extra files to start something new afterward.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1206

April 2017
    8 Posts
    somebody have kraken 3d model asset from halo 5? XD
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/n...nd-enemy-lines

7. Post #1207
    October 2016
    203 Posts
    somebody have kraken 3d model asset from halo 5? XD
    https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/n...nd-enemy-lines
    Can't extract from Campaign. Only Forge.
    Game cheat has been doing some cool stuff with Xbox one games and modding them. So hopefully soon we can get campaign models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #1208
    February 2016
    223 Posts
    That is if he doesn't pull what he did with the Halo 2 Anniversary flying pelican video. Again, dog on a leash, owner holding a medium rare cooked steak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1209

April 2017
    8 Posts
    Can't extract from Campaign. Only Forge.
    Game cheat has been doing some cool stuff with Xbox one games and modding them. So hopefully soon we can get campaign models.

thanks for the info
    I hope you too, my friend ...

10. Post #1210
    July 2015
    1,022 Posts
    That is if he doesn't pull what he did with the Halo 2 Anniversary flying pelican video. Again, dog on a leash, owner holding a medium rare cooked steak.
    He was doing save editing. That's not going to get you models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #1211
    August 2016
    235 Posts
    this ^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #1212
    December 2016
    47 Posts
    Yeah, apparently with whatever it is they're doing they can't even modify gametypes like in Halo 4, so it's pretty limited.

13. Post #1213
    February 2016
    223 Posts
    I was talking about Gamecheat withholding information. I was wanting to know how to make the wardens fight each other, as well as driving the pelican in halo 2 anniversary. I already knew that ripping campaign models won't come until much later.

I probably should have specified my statement before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

14. Post #1214
    August 2016
    235 Posts
    I was talking about Gamecheat withholding information. I was wanting to know how to make the wardens fight each other, as well as driving the pelican in halo 2 anniversary. I already knew that ripping campaign models won't come until much later.

I probably should have specified my statement before.
    I have a hunch as to why he is withholding information. Because, yes while the idea of save editing for fun seems harmless. It could potentially, in the wrong hands, lead to people modding online or finding exploits in the Xbox one. Which can lead to some legal issues which can get gamecheat13 into some trouble. This is just what i think could happen. After all, there is a reason why the Xbox one has those safety measures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)