1. Post #2401
    July 2010
    47 Posts
    These are awesome! Hate to be that guy, but I'm running an older version of Max. Any chance you could upload these under a different format or earlier version? obj, 3ds, fbx, I'll take whatever. I would be extremely grateful!
    same

2. Post #2402
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/jl41sb...shortsword.rar

Posted this a day back on the initial reply

3. Post #2403
    December 2016
    98 Posts
    Unrelated but man do I love Linda's armor.
    The armor is pretty decent, but the Helmet is jank as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2404

January 2017
    31 Posts
    hello good night someone could tell me how to combine the colors of the textures of the spartan armor of halo 5 the blue team to color green drag, I attach an image that I found in Reddit, and I liked it a lot more like they look like that like in the game and also know how to color the visors thank

I did something similar a while back - what software are you using because I achieved this using blender's cycle nodes. Manually editing the textures takes a bit longer though so that's why I did it this way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2405

June 2012
    51 Posts

I did something similar a while back - what software are you using because I achieved this using blender's cycle nodes. Manually editing the textures takes a bit longer though so that's why I did it this way.
    Looks like a shop. Those were prerendered images colored like the Chief to illustrate a point. Yours on the other hand looks pretty neat.

6. Post #2406
    July 2015
    101 Posts

Hi thanks for the quick response, Mayan use and photoshop I'm still learning to use them, I saw the image on the internet and I liked it a lot, you have the models with the textures as in the image?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2407
    November 2015
    135 Posts
    - snip -

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5j6lai...i+building.rar

That should have all the TGAs and the scene inside the same file. Unfortunatly my script couldn't transfter the ATC tower, and the office buildings are either missing the model file, or the textures. They could be a part of the map itself.
    I tried opening this file for the Halo Wars buildings in 3DS Max but it said the save version was 2000 and my save version is only 1800, any idea as to why this is?

8. Post #2408

January 2017
    3 Posts
    Considering that someone has managed to port them over to XCOM 2, i'd imagine that someone's managed to grab the weapons for SFM too
    I use blender more than sfm now. guess i should've been more specific.

9. Post #2409
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    I tried opening this file for the Halo Wars buildings in 3DS Max but it said the save version was 2000 and my save version is only 1800, any idea as to why this is?
    No clue sorry. Could be your version of max is incompatible with mine? I have the 2018 version.

10. Post #2410
    January 2012
    1,127 Posts
    So guys I'm going to bring it up, what do you guys think of what was just said about MCC? Personally think there might still be a chance at figuring out how to port models from it since the vast majority of the comments I've seen on what Bonnie Ross said on Tuesday are demanding a PC port.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #2411
    September 2013
    187 Posts
    Personally think there might still be a chance at figuring out how to port models from it since the vast majority of the comments I've seen on what Bonnie Ross said on Tuesday are demanding a PC port.
    Given that 343i have showed no interest in a PC port, publicly stated that they don't intend to port it to the PC, and that they're focusing all of their efforts on making the game run better on consoles, I think your chances are pretty slim.

12. Post #2412
    October 2016
    283 Posts
    One can still dream.
    One can still dream..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #2413

January 2017
    31 Posts
    Hi thanks for the quick response, Mayan use and photoshop I'm still learning to use them, I saw the image on the internet and I liked it a lot, you have the models with the textures as in the image?
    I'll bake them out as I made them using nodes and masks. I'll update this comment with a link to a zip file once I've done it.

edit:

https://mega.nz/#!tNkHBYAS!H4vTnq-lc...r7BFcBH9T0cxrE

This file should contain all of the models and textures. The models and original textures are from Soul's packs so thank him for that.
    The section of armour on the stomach that is usually there for these spartans is not textured with the new one. That's because I replaced it with a Halo Reach waist armour piece (with slight modification to fit) which has also been included.
    Please let me know if there are any textures or models missing from the zip file.

14. Post #2414
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    Just bumping this. If you know how to decompile xbox (.exes), tell me / help me out so I can port the Alpha models of Halo Wars to yall. The game was completely different back then, especially with buildings.

AKA, able to turn the .xex into a exe, something thats usable in a pc format. No JTAG BS

15. Post #2415
    July 2015
    101 Posts
    I'll bake them out as I made them using nodes and masks. I'll update this comment with a link to a zip file once I've done it.

edit:

https://mega.nz/#!tNkHBYAS!H4vTnq-lc...r7BFcBH9T0cxrE

This file should contain all of the models and textures. The models and original textures are from Soul's packs so thank him for that.
    The section of armour on the stomach that is usually there for these spartans is not textured with the new one. That's because I replaced it with a Halo Reach waist armour piece (with slight modification to fit) which has also been included.
    Please let me know if there are any textures or models missing from the zip file.
    Thanks brother

Edited:

Hi MasterPiplup the .smd files with which software I can open them, and the models have rigging

16. Post #2416
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    Hey guys, for those who want to try to unlock the xex files in HW Alpha, heres a try - https://github.com/rexdex/recompiler

I don't have visual studio 2015 so... can't do it

17. Post #2417
    August 2016
    356 Posts
    Hey guys, for those who want to try to unlock the xex files in HW Alpha, heres a try - https://github.com/rexdex/recompiler

I don't have visual studio 2015 so... can't do it
    Microsoft visual studio is free. just get the community version

18. Post #2418
    October 2017
    6 Posts
    Has anyone ported the Civilians encountered in the Exodus level of Halo: Reach?

19. Post #2419
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    Microsoft visual studio is free. just get the community version
    I have the 2017 version but trying to get the 2015 version only pulls up dead links/ links that Microsoft took the downloads off of

20. Post #2420

January 2017
    31 Posts
    Thanks brother

Edited:

Hi MasterPiplup the .smd files with which software I can open them, and the models have rigging
    You'll need a plugin for maya that opens source engine files - I'm not sure if one exists maybe someone could point you to it if they know of it. If not, use the blender source plugin and using blender you can convert it into a .fbx format. And yeah the models are all rigged - you'll need to manually attach the waist armour to each person though, just set it 100% weighted to the root bone.

21. Post #2421
    August 2016
    356 Posts
    I have the 2017 version but trying to get the 2015 version only pulls up dead links/ links that Microsoft took the downloads off of
    https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

what about here?

22. Post #2422
    November 2015
    135 Posts
    No clue sorry. Could be your version of max is incompatible with mine? I have the 2018 version.
    That's okay! You think you'd be able to export them into wavefront .OBJ files for me? It's the only format that I need them in

23. Post #2423
    March 2016
    48 Posts
    this is what happened when i clicked download

24. Post #2424
    January 2012
    1,127 Posts
    Does anyone have the Halo Reach Captain Keyes model?