1. Post #2721
    April 2017
    17 Posts
    Read.

SFMLab is not the workshop.
    Forgive me, I'm not used to these things. But I appreciate you clarifying this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2722
    November 2006
    14 Posts
    Taken straight out of the leaked files of the now canceled Halo 3 Anniversary°°°

Damn, I love this, really clean looking model. I wish I could use it in SFM for some scenes but it just appears invisible when I do. Usually moving things from Gmod to SFM is really easy but this just doesn't want to work. Anyone else tried this with SFM?

3. Post #2723
    June 2012
    558 Posts
    If nobody else is porting it I'll throw it in with proper maps and everything.

GMod ports aren't known for their quality. Problems are to be expected.

4. Post #2724
    January 2012
    174 Posts
    -snip-

5. Post #2725
    November 2006
    14 Posts
    If nobody else is porting it I'll throw it in with proper maps and everything.

GMod ports aren't known for their quality. Problems are to be expected.
    I'd massively appreciate it if you did port it, I imagine it would look amazing in SFM.

6. Post #2726

June 2011
    640 Posts
    Now that the model was released on this thread, I thought I'd make my edit of the Halo 3 HD armor a public download, too.

Still wonky with the fingers, unfortunately.

7. Post #2727
    November 2006
    14 Posts
    Now that the model was released on this thread, I thought I'd make my edit of the Halo 3 HD armor a public download, too.

Still wonky with the fingers, unfortunately.
    I'd love to check it out. I'm hoping to have a really high quality Chief to use in SFM soon so I can do some cool scenes.

Talking of scenes, I just finished my latest piece; focusing on ODSTs once again: https://firedragonmatty.deviantart.c...aker-718484424
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #2728
    November 2014
    78 Posts
    I'd love to check it out. I'm hoping to have a really high quality Chief to use in SFM soon so I can do some cool scenes.

Talking of scenes, I just finished my latest piece; focusing on ODSTs once again: https://firedragonmatty.deviantart.c...aker-718484424
    I ported Vince's MKV Chief to SFM so you can use it if you want. Also, nice pic.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1195581431

9. Post #2729

June 2011
    640 Posts

https://archangel470.deviantart.com/...load-718461740

10. Post #2730
    July 2016
    26 Posts
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5miyr...ncil+Honor.rar
    Council and Honor armor pieces in obj, they share the base texture so they're not the best quality.
    You sir are awesome! You don't have a mask texture for this, do you?

11. Post #2731
    November 2016
    20 Posts
    You sir are awesome! You don't have a mask texture for this, do you?
    I just recolored it, I put the white armor texture so ya'll can easily recolor as well.

12. Post #2732
    January 2017
    53 Posts
    I'm sorry if I'm being a bit blind, but I can't find any links to the Halo Reach/Halo 4 M808C Scorpion for SFM. Does anyone mind sharing a link with me?

13. Post #2733
    October 2016
    313 Posts

SPV3 Warthog

This is my first time porting and with the help of Danger Wasp itís going to be ported!
    (This is my first port btw)

Itís going to be a gmod prop so that my friend can make it a drivable vehicle which is going to be awesome. If anyone has some porting tips it would be very appreciated

Edit:

Yes the turret is using the wrong textures lol, this was a older picture and the current one is 100% accurate lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #2734
    October 2016
    313 Posts
    If this goes well Iíll port some other stuff like the Albatross from Halo 3 and more SPV3 stuff

15. Post #2735
    July 2016
    26 Posts
    I just recolored it, I put the white armor texture so ya'll can easily recolor as well.
    Fair enough! Thanks for sharing!!

16. Post #2736
    April 2017
    17 Posts
    So should I re-download it?

17. Post #2737
    November 2016
    20 Posts
    So should I re-download it?
    Nothing has changed so no.

18. Post #2738
    October 2016
    313 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

19. Post #2739
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,464 Posts
    does anyone here know how to extract bitmaps from Reach map files? Looking to get the bitmaps of some halo reach textures (namely shield recharging textures and such)

20. Post #2740
    September 2013
    194 Posts
    does anyone here know how to extract bitmaps from Reach map files? Looking to get the bitmaps of some halo reach textures (namely shield recharging textures and such)
    Yes.

21. Post #2741
    October 2016
    313 Posts
    You use Adjutant to extract stuff from Reach. You need to download the map files (You need the shared.map and the .Mainmenu.map)

Edited:

Guass Hog from SPV3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2742
    May 2017
    158 Posts
    I'm finally mostly done with the chief doll. I got primary, secondary, and tertiary colors to work on it, so it's like the forge. I think I'm going to redo my forklift port and make it colorable too.

23. Post #2743
    October 2016
    313 Posts

Friend made them into vehicles, going to make different variants
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #2744
    April 2017
    17 Posts
    Anyone get around to Halo Reach Brutes, or Banished brutes. An Atriox model would be awesome

25. Post #2745
    May 2017
    158 Posts
    We don't have a decent Atriox model. The Halo Wars 2 model is fairly bad. So, unless someone models Atriox, I doubt we will have a decent model any time soon.

26. Post #2746
    October 2016
    313 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1085658066

addon the models are used in, turned out pretty well in the end.
    Gotta make more vehicles like the golden warthog

27. Post #2747
    April 2017
    17 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1085658066

addon the models are used in, turned out pretty well in the end.
    Gotta make more vehicles like the golden warthog
    Would these work to be made into SNPCs?

28. Post #2748
    October 2016
    313 Posts
    Would these work to be made into SNPCs?
    i-wh- what

29. Post #2749
    August 2016
    380 Posts
    don't know how to make a vehicle an SNPC. but people have made such a thing with the WWII tanks on the VJ base. but I don't know if it'll turn out good for warthogs.

30. Post #2750

June 2011
    640 Posts

Wonder if anyone's gonna take a shot at making this model from scratch someday.... it'd be a lot easier if MCC was rippable....

31. Post #2751
    April 2017
    38 Posts
    Anybody got some high-rez photo's of the Halo 5 Beta Nightfall helmet? I plan on modelling it in Blender; however, the reference images that I have are quite low-rez. If not then all good, I'll be able to make do with what I have.

32. Post #2752
    January 2012
    182 Posts

Wonder if anyone's gonna take a shot at making this model from scratch someday.... it'd be a lot easier if MCC was rippable....

There was some dude out there awhile back who somehow obtained many of the models from H2A. He was flaunting them around but didnít want to give them out. The Chief was one of those models. Itís a matter of pestering him or figuring it out on our own.

33. Post #2753
    July 2015
    1,231 Posts
    No. No one has extracted anything from Halo 2: Anniversary. The only models from it came from Halo: Online, and the new Master Chief model was not one of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #2754

June 2011
    640 Posts
    No. No one has extracted anything from Halo 2: Anniversary. The only models from it came from Halo: Online, and the new Master Chief model was not one of them.
    And sadly, that'll remain the case until either MCC comes to PC (which it won't) or when someone finally manages to break into the game's encrypted files.

35. Post #2755
    August 2016
    380 Posts
    There was some dude out there awhile back who somehow obtained many of the models from H2A. He was flaunting them around but didnít want to give them out. The Chief was one of those models. Itís a matter of pestering him or figuring it out on our own.
    you mean this image?

i believe the chief model is just a retextured DOA Spartan Nicole model as it's very high poly compared to Halo 3's mark VI Spartan and is based on the H2 design more. The marines and weapons are from Halo:Online build ms30, the elites are from Killer instinct
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #2756

June 2011
    640 Posts
    you mean this image?

i believe the chief model is just a retextured DOA Spartan Nicole model as it's very high poly compared to Halo 3's mark VI Spartan and is based on the H2 design more. The marines and weapons are from Halo:Online, the elites are from Killer instinct
    Goddamn..... if only I could get my hands on that model.... :(

37. Post #2757
    August 2016
    380 Posts
    Goddamn..... if only I could get my hands on that model.... :(
    i recall seeing the DOA4 models and even nicole's model floating around on deviantart. i even have links to the nicole.max model which I'll link in a bit.

model: https://t.co/vy9Ruzr63p?amp=1
    textures:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaF...yxC5BiZcx/view

38. Post #2758

June 2011
    640 Posts
    i recall seeing the DOA4 models and even nicole's model floating around on deviantart. i even have links to the nicole.max model which I'll link in a bit.

model: https://t.co/vy9Ruzr63p?amp=1
    textures:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UaF...yxC5BiZcx/view
    Handy, but not sure if the textures would look good with Halo 4's Recruit helmet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #2759
    August 2016
    380 Posts
    Handy, but not sure if the textures would look good with Halo 4's Recruit helmet.
    oh definitely not. lol. this model was made around 2005/06

40. Post #2760

June 2011
    640 Posts
    oh definitely not. lol. this model was made around 2005/06
    Yeah, that's what I thought.

Probably be best to wait until someone rips H2A Chief from MCC, no matter how long that takes (maybe never -_-).