1. Post #1721
    January 2012
    1,109 Posts
    Since we're on the subject of Anniversary I can't help but wonder. Has there been any new attempts at ripping models from H2A or is that a lost cause like TMCC as a whole?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #1722

June 2011
    586 Posts
    Since we're on the subject of Anniversary I can't help but wonder. Has there been any new attempts at ripping models from H2A or is that a lost cause like TMCC as a whole?
    Probably a lost cause now. Since TMCC was never ported to PC, it's unlikely we'll ever get ripped models from H2A. Shame, because I'd have loved to toy around with the new Halo 2 MC model...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1723
    February 2016
    243 Posts
    I wouldn't say it's a lost cause. I still have some hope that someone will crack the security. Unless the people who were working to get it unlocked gave up like most did with Destiny, then I will call it a lost cause.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1724
    January 2012
    1,109 Posts
    Personally I still cling to some little bit of hope that it will one day be pulled off but it's very faint. Which is quite a shame because the H2A marines are much better than the dingus-von-megatron marines from Halo 5. At least in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #1725
    August 2016
    271 Posts
    TBH you have a better chance at getting models from all the Halo games except for H2A, unless by some miracle someone somehow managed to get the H2A game files out of the Xbox one. But we all know it'll still be a while before that happens. only H2A models you can get is some of the marines (w/o helmets) and any weapon that has been recycled in Halo:Online or Halo 5

6. Post #1726
    January 2012
    1,109 Posts
    I'm more inclined to believe at this point that it's a lack of interest because of what a glitch festival TMCC turned out to be. Honestly 343I should've seen that coming, they shouldn't have rushed out such a big concept in 1 year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #1727
    May 2017
    47 Posts
    Has anyone extracted the UNSC In Amber Clad models... I know that there are a few different pieces from that particular ship... If anyone has the models, I want to try to remodel a lot of it with more details