1. Post #2561
    February 2016
    55 Posts
    Shit or not, anything beats using 20 parented props to make a single rim.
    They're holos, and about 5 holos each

EDIT: Didn't expect to be pageking

Don't have any content, sorry

2. Post #2562
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,797 Posts

I just think we're all looking for a bit of mutual respect within the community. It's already small as is so no need to polarise it. It's not like it's anything serious to call Shad's wheels shit but we do come a long way as a community with a bit of respect and dignity - especially towards the pack that allows all the nice content in this thread(!) :D

3. Post #2563

October 2015
    142 Posts
    Free Candy?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #2564
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,539 Posts

Okay, and on a truck like yours that's 30 extra props that don't need to be there.

5. Post #2565
    February 2016
    55 Posts
    Ok, shit wasn't the right way to describe it. They just aren't the look I'm going for on my trucks, so I just resort to using holos instead.

6. Post #2566

October 2015
    142 Posts
    Okay, and on a truck like yours that's 30 extra props that don't need to be there.
    "hay want some free candy"

"no thank you"

"IF YOU DON'T EAT MY CANDY I WILL KILL A DOG"

that how i see this "cargument".
    One does Not have to use the sprop wheel rims if one does not want to.
    And why "30 extra props that don't need to be there." its not like it matters that much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #2567
    January 2017
    102 Posts

guys pls stop arguing have smol tonk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2568
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    577 Posts
    does it really matter if people use holos to get custom rims? if someone doesn't find a rim they like in SProps is it really that big of an issue if they holo their own? it's not like those "30 extra holos" are going to tank your FPS, if someone wants to go the extra mile to detail their vehicle than so be it.

now pls dont make this a 10 page long argument
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2569
    July 2013
    16 Posts
    A T-55A of the "Panther's Guard" from the bosnian war. The gun mantlet and the gunsight hole are temporary.

All historical armor, closest to historical engine ACF had, as well as slightly under historical pen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #2570

October 2015
    17 Posts
    Sturmpanzer II, still need to add engine but the front armor moves with the gun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #2571
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,469 Posts
    Sturmpanzer

Armor

Pick one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2572
    July 2013
    336 Posts
    does it really matter if people use holos to get custom rims? if someone doesn't find a rim they like in SProps is it really that big of an issue if they holo their own? it's not like those "30 extra holos" are going to tank your FPS, if someone wants to go the extra mile to detail their vehicle than so be it.

now pls dont make this a 10 page long argument
    I agree but don't call sprops rims shit because they aren't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)