1. Post #2161
    July 2013
    13 Posts
    Carro Armato P26/40 for the pasta gods

Carro Veloce L3/35 for the smaller pasta gods

Sorry for physgun in the later pics, my shaders act buggy with the cam out

Bonus pic of my Panzerfaust that uses ACF floating gun platform

dont tell anyone but it uses an 80mm mortar instead of it's historical 150mm warhead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2162
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,439 Posts
    looks nice, can you post a screenshot of that tank without materials?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2163
    June 2011
    333 Posts
    The shadows are dropdead gorgeous. Is that just the map or are you using mods for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2164
    June 2017
    10 Posts

paraglider op we need more paragliders

5. Post #2165
    April 2016
    33 Posts
    but that's a paramotor trike

6. Post #2166
    June 2017
    10 Posts
    but that's a paramotor trike
    shhh they dont know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #2167
    July 2013
    13 Posts
    The shadows are dropdead gorgeous. Is that just the map or are you using mods for it?
    You can use Nvidia Inspector to enable ambient occlusion for Gmod. It makes the game look 10x imo, but it's a bit buggy when building and can flicker in and out sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #2168
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    559 Posts
    Heres a General Electric GE90 holo I've been working on for my 777 which I'm hoping to finish eventually

If anyone could suggest a good torus prop, or a way to efficiently create the curve on the front of the engine, please give suggestions. I think it looks decent at the moment, but that little detail would make it that much better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #2169
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,358 Posts
    here's my map if you want to take a look at it,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1112591806
    Looks good, I really suggest a little bit of fog to help it look more humid and realistic.

I used the fog editor:

Fog editor settings i used:

10. Post #2170
    January 2017
    29 Posts
    Looks good, I really suggest a little bit of fog to help it look more humid and realistic.
    it's already got some fog

11. Post #2171
    December 2014
    302 Posts
    I wanted you guys opinion,wich is the best material i should use for an race track,concrete or rubber?

12. Post #2172
    June 2011
    333 Posts
    Heres a General Electric GE90 holo I've been working on for my 777 which I'm hoping to finish eventually

If anyone could suggest a good torus prop, or a way to efficiently create the curve on the front of the engine, please give suggestions. I think it looks decent at the moment, but that little detail would make it that much better.
    Look in Browse > Addons > Wiremod

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #2173
    February 2013
    30 Posts
    Was messing around today with a lil tankette and decided to try to put a prop engine. Uses a CVT gearbox and a classic prop differential. Doubt its the first of its kind but it is very unique to say the least. Thanks to Oliver and Tyunge for even making the damn thing possible.
    If anyone has a better idea/way to make it work properly please inform me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #2174
    February 2017
    168 Posts
    -snip dumb comment even though cheezus is actually making a blimp or some shit-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2175
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,474 Posts
    But.....
    How in the fuck are you going to mount this on a airship!?
    He said he was building a 777...it occurred to me that it will never fly on the basis that the fuckin thing will be so big that the Source map limit is too small to be able to fly it.

Would it even be possible to fit a 1:1 747-800 on anything smaller than gm_flatgrass?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2176
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    559 Posts
    He said he was building a 777...it occurred to me that it will never fly on the basis that the fuckin thing will be so big that the Source map limit is too small to be able to fly it.

Would it even be possible to fit a 1:1 747-800 on anything smaller than gm_flatgrass?
    Oh yeah for sure I probably won't be able to fly it, just making one for the sake of "why not"

even though cheezus is actually making a blimp or some shit
    Wasn't mine, was helping someone else get theirs working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #2177
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    9,918 Posts

you realise that the max map length is like 800m in source right

the 747-800 only has a wingspan on 76m it's not that big

18. Post #2178
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,439 Posts
    you realise that the max map length is like 800m in source right

the 747-800 only has a wingspan on 76m it's not that big
    800m is no where near even approaching the minimum takeoff distance though

even at 1/4 scale, flatgrass is only just about the length the runway would need to be

19. Post #2179
    February 2013
    30 Posts
    -SNIP- Thanks XXXMags

20. Post #2180

February 2017
    6 Posts
    So If anyone was wondering how DAHLGAmes go his Garry's Mod to have shaders I created a guide on how to enable the ambient occlusion shaders.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1114569155
    Sorry if directions are unclear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #2181
    July 2013
    329 Posts
    So If anyone was wondering how DAHLGAmes go his Garry's Mod to have shaders I created a guide on how to enable the ambient occlusion shaders.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1114569155
    Sorry if directions are unclear.
    holy shit

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #2182
    February 2017
    168 Posts
    800m is no where near even approaching the minimum takeoff distance though

even at 1/4 scale, flatgrass is only just about the length the runway would need to be
    It annoys me to see jets pulling up from 3m runway length to go up 90 degrees, then hit the invisible wall of doom and despair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #2183
    June 2017
    10 Posts

the fat and ugly mobile
    brought to you by Walmart™