1. Post #2441
    December 2014
    303 Posts
    New page.

No time for horsing around, get to making content people.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2442

January 2015
    47 Posts
    Trying myself on a trophy truck once again. so many attempts, yet this is the best one so far xd

3. Post #2443
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,795 Posts
    Looks nice! Is that gm_carcon_night with added prop street lights or is there an actual map with street lights embedded into the road?

4. Post #2444

January 2015
    47 Posts
    Looks nice! Is that gm_carcon_night with added prop street lights or is there an actual map with street lights embedded into the road?
    Tanks~
    but nha, its carcon_ci_v8 I was checking out cuz update but I got stormfox for the night and it also has street lights, so ye I added those.

5. Post #2445
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,795 Posts
    Tanks~
    but nha, its carcon_ci_v8 I was checking out cuz update but I got stormfox for the night and it also has street lights, so ye I added those.
    Ah that's cool. Looks nice with the street lights!

Anyway, here's what I've been working on since the middle of August. I've worked on it on and off because of University and work but I think it's going pretty well!

Doesn't drive yet but it'll utilise either the 1.5 i4 or the 2.2 i6 coupled up with an automatic trans. :D As usual, no visclip and no holoclip. Sits at 288 props and around 85 holograms. It'll be great fun once it moves!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

6. Post #2446

February 2017
    10 Posts
    I got bored and made a Soviet themed aerosani. It is based off of the NKL-26

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #2447
    June 2011
    340 Posts
    Made a new toy

Averages below 100 uS, and uses 1 physical prop

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

8. Post #2448
    December 2013
    35 Posts
    The Brits made the best anti-tank weapons of World War II, bar none. The problem was that they couldn't fit any of them in their tanks.

Enter the Firefly.

Using the Sherman, the Brits decided to try and shove a 17-pounder gun in the relatively small turret. It worked, even if it did make the entire tank cramped.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #2449

December 2016
    34 Posts
    There we go got the body done.

Still much to do until it's done tho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #2450
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,526 Posts
    I was researching body proportions to properly scale my mech. Apparently it is possible to diagnose downs syndrome in unborn babies by their femur to foot length ratio. After further investigation, deep into my mech folder, this is what I discovered:

I was too late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #2451
    January 2016
    13 Posts
    Cheap af

12. Post #2452

October 2015
    133 Posts
    M5A1

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #2453
    February 2016
    52 Posts

Guess the GM

Hint: I tried it before
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #2454
    November 2014
    16 Posts
    I make a flex thing I also added some new wheels to my wheel pack.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2455

February 2017
    10 Posts
    I made a BT-7 Model 1935

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #2456
    March 2014
    148 Posts

Upstairs ^

Downstairs ^

When creativity and a lot of time come together to create this!

A house!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #2457
    February 2016
    52 Posts

93 Props at this point

Anyone know of any decent maps for screenshots of cars?

18. Post #2458
    October 2013
    110 Posts
    how2bescreenshotgod
    Any map works, just get the showroom addon and spawn the effect, paste your car inside and go ham. Also, feel free to use post processing in the Q menu for extra effects.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=229642590
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #2459
    August 2014
    254 Posts

Upstairs ^

for rent or sale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #2460
    March 2014
    148 Posts
    for rent or sale
    for Sale. Wanna buy it?

21. Post #2461
    February 2017
    242 Posts
    for Sale. Wanna buy it?
    Does this include Planning Permission, Electric Rigging and Gas Maintenance provided for a year subsidized by the Carconstruct District Housing Association?

Edited:

I made a BT-7 Model 1935

Do the front wheels turn without tracks?

22. Post #2462
    October 2008
    656 Posts
    Some updates on the Sprint II Mesa map I'm working for a while now, I'm still not satisfied with the layout of the city roads, so I might remake them from the ground up. Also, I'm struggling to make a semi-believable surround 3D Skybox and terrain to "cut" areas with area portals.

Here's some shots:

Attempt to 3D skybox:

Garage for building cars with surrounding rocks

12nd attempt to make surrounding rocks:

Current Layout:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

23. Post #2463
    February 2017
    242 Posts
    Nicolas, you are a godsend.
    All these years I've been waiting for this post.
    Thank you so much! You dont know how much this means to me!

*ahem*
    sorry about that, I just really fucking love this map so much that I gasm whenever I see news about it.

24. Post #2464
    October 2008
    656 Posts
    Nicolas, you are a godsend.
    All these years I've been waiting for this post.
    Thank you so much! You dont know how much this means to me!
    Wat, Thanks.

25. Post #2465
    January 2017
    37 Posts
    for Sale. Wanna buy it?
    i vote to turn the thread into a property brokering rp board, here's my listing

1 ROOM CINEMA BUILDING, ***NO AIR CONDITIONING OR PLUMBING INCLUDED***
    BUILT IN 1983 BY LYABLE & CO. THIS BUILDING HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO BE USED AS
    A THEATER FOR THE VIEWING PLEASURE OF IT'S AUDIENCE. COMES WITH 2 WORKING
    FRONT DOORS. 1 FUNCTIONAL 8.5" LCD TV, MONO SOUND. 2 VENDING MACHINES
    3 ROWS OF SEATING CAPABLE OF SEATING 15 OR MORE IN THE CASE OF
    funny vine
    compilations OR SIMILAR. VARIOUS SOFT DRINKS AND CANDIES ON THE FLOOR.
    STARTING PRICE IS $120,000 AS IT IS IN A PRIME POSITION IN TOWN BUT CAN BE
    MOVED ANYWHERE WITH THE USE OF A DUPLICATOR TOOL.

CONTACT IF INTERESTED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #2466
    February 2017
    242 Posts
    I dont know if I should post here or not but
    GGG-Pyramiden needs a new default map. It's been stuck on gm_emp_chain ever since before the last Gmod National Rally and it saddens me that hardly any bugger goes there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #2467
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    566 Posts
    Here's some shots:

Attempt to 3D skybox:
    Apologies for slightly off-topic post, but might I ask what technique you're using for texturing that distant skybox terrain? Is that a 3D model or is that a displacement with some texturing wizardry? It looks way too good to be just painted manually in Hammer.