1. Post #1041

October 2015
    11 Posts
    KarzPlox

2002 WS6 Trans Am. Nearly complete, just needs a bit of the front and rear. Also curvz

1996 Peterbilt 379. Modeled after my uncle's semi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #1042
    July 2014
    90 Posts
    Did more stuff

Here's something unusual, a train. I used to make more trains, I just haven't had the interest recently. This is number 3830, an Australian 38-Class that's been preserved in operating condition alongside number 3801, which I've also built.

3830 is the last of the 38-classes built, and has no streamlined shell, unlike the early 3801 which does. Both engines saw service post-WW2, and pulled mainly passenger trains on the east coast of Australia.

Piasecki H-21; a rather obscure early Vietnam War transport chopper nicknamed the "Flying Banana". I made this one before the Hind, but it wasn't in a finished state until recently. Carries a small amount of troops in the back, also comes in gunship flavor.

Cessna 172, the aircraft of choice for private pilots and FSX newbies. I actually made this plane back in 2015, but recently cleaned up some of the props and visclips, and finished the interior.

Cessna pilots are familar with this comfortable cockpit. Seats in the back as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1043
    October 2015
    79 Posts
    Tank dump of my new medium Tank / Tank Destroyer.

Standard variant

Tank Destroyer variant

Mortar variant

Basically a panther with a Tiger II turret for the standard variant. The rest.. I don't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #1044

July 2010
    30 Posts
    Did more stuff

Cessna 172, the aircraft of choice for private pilots and FSX newbies. I actually made this plane back in 2015, but recently cleaned up some of the props and visclips, and finished the interior.

Cessna pilots are familar with this comfortable cockpit. Seats in the back as well.
    Amazing Cessna man. Is it just a model, or does it fly as well? You did a kickass job on the cockpit. Now you have to equip it with a fully functional Garmin cockpit! What did you use for the instruments?

5. Post #1045
    January 2017
    39 Posts

toyoto weaboo tofu master race
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1046

July 2010
    30 Posts
    Almost time to work on the cockpit, then fin the bitch up.

7. Post #1047
    October 2014
    78 Posts
    toyoto weaboo tofu master race
    is that an mr2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1048
    October 2015
    79 Posts
    preparing for dumb rating spam from bob

Just thought i'd show off my little beetle conversion from my Kapitan

Just rather a ripoff of a beetle, as im planning to start a real one soon. Curves are fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #1049
    January 2017
    39 Posts
    is that an mr2
    Why yes, yes it is. Albeit with a rear bumper delete because honestly who needs rear bumpers anyway?

EDIT: Also, super, can you edit your post so it says that you're waiting for dumb rating spam instead of waiting for dumb rating spam from bob? As much as it is true, we really don't want to cause any more drama on the WIP anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1050

January 2015
    27 Posts
    So I've been abit busy

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #1051
    January 2017
    20 Posts
    So I've been abit busy

never gave trains a try before but wow they look very very nice

12. Post #1052
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,718 Posts
    Hey popes, I updated the thread OP and got a new title for us. Check it out, tell me if there's anything missing / broken.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1053
    September 2016
    79 Posts
    Hey popes, I updated the thread OP and got a new title for us. Check it out, tell me if there's anything missing / broken.
    That new title art is comedy gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1054
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,223 Posts
    add my tank track tutorial

https://youtu.be/ozFEXp45i9k
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1055
    February 2017
    42 Posts
    -snip snap I was cutting a crap-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #1056

December 2016
    14 Posts
    So i tried to make a Trabant 601.
    I'd say it doesnt look much like a trabi but eh i kinda like it tho

Specs:

0.9L I2
    4-Speed gearbox
    Fuel gauge (boi had enuf monez 4 deluxe version)
    Winch
    Camping chair that folds out of the trunk
    DDR sign on the rear

still need to do the radio EGP

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1057
    October 2013
    87 Posts
    Been a while since I've posted anything, I have exams soon so production has pretty much halted.

Have this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

18. Post #1058
    December 2014
    253 Posts
    Update:

still Wip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #1059
    October 2015
    79 Posts
    Also, super, can you edit your post so it says that you're waiting for dumb rating spam instead of waiting for dumb rating spam from bob? As much as it is true, we really don't want to cause any more drama on the WIP anymore.
    No.

20. Post #1060
    December 2014
    254 Posts
    So, normal day, (somewhat) normal server. Than boom, a pool is spawned and we start decorating. Then we get this.

The finished product.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)