1. Post #1601
    December 2015
    9 Posts

<Recent Reports have lead the Imperial Guard to believe there is a Chaos Tainted Titan on the rampage>

IM WORKING ON A FUCKING TITAN LADDIES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1602

December 2016
    24 Posts
    Update on the Citroen GSA.
    It now drives and the body is done and the damn dash is also done only took like 5 hours to code cuz im such a noob at e2 :v
    I might also make the Bi-Rotor version that had a 2 rotor wankel/rotary engine.

And yes since its a Citroen with Self Leveling Suspension it can drive on 3 wheels fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1603
    November 2016
    9 Posts
    Superior dutch corner peeking tactics.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #1604
    June 2016
    14 Posts
    he tried , i said something in language he didn't know/ he got rekt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #1605
    February 2017
    90 Posts
    Gj mate
    Nearly spilt my fucking tea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #1606
    December 2015
    9 Posts

So im working on a Contemptor Dreadnought now, because i found a model for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #1607
    December 2014
    278 Posts
    reminds me a big daddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #1608
    August 2014
    244 Posts
    snip image upload sites are garbage

9. Post #1609
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,155 Posts
    what servers do I need to attend in order to draw attention of this magnificent being

10. Post #1610

September 2016
    9 Posts
    what servers do I need to attend in order to draw attention of this magnificent being
    Apparently none seeing as he came to me and I only play on two servers.

11. Post #1611
    December 2014
    278 Posts
    just post anything here and you are on the list.

12. Post #1612

July 2013
    11 Posts
    30t MBT that I made for fun

Elastic suspension, ~400mm effective turret, ~400-600mm effective hull. No internal layers, and paper side and back armor.
    Has an 810 horsepower V12 engine and a neutral-steer equipped transmission.
    177 whatevers in total, 99 props and 78 holos.
    man I sure hope some random guy adds me to ask for my dupes /s

edit: Based off of Type 74 hull
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #1613
    August 2014
    244 Posts
    just post anything here and you are on the list.
    tfw i won't have red's undivided attention until i start building again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1614

May 2017
    8 Posts
    This meme will never die. I won't let it.

skip to like 0:30 if exposition is not needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #1615
    June 2016
    14 Posts
    30t MBT that I made for fun

Elastic suspension, ~400mm effective turret, ~400-600mm effective hull. No internal layers, and paper side and back armor.
    Has an 810 horsepower V12 engine and a neutral-steer equipped transmission.
    177 whatevers in total, 99 props and 78 holos.
    man I sure hope some random guy adds me to ask for my dupes /s
    looks like type 74 with china turret lol

16. Post #1616
    July 2010
    53 Posts
    She's pretty much done, just needs go boom stuff and minuscule stuff (flaps, 50 more gauges, ambient cockpit sounds, etc)

Completely fin driven, slow as fuck (think 100 kph max speed), but will be dropping the kids off in the pool to a terrorist near you

Also features variable pitch propellers in the form of setmass (thanks Gaghr for the idea)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Qatar Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1617
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    9,831 Posts
    that's not drifting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #1618

July 2013
    11 Posts
    looks like type 74 with china turret lol
    My bad, I forgot to say that the hull shape is based off of the Type 74. I built it after I got the Type 61 in War Thunder, but I didn't want to grind out the M42 or the ST-A2. Good job for noticing that, though. Turret isn't really based on anything, mostly just used a model for proportions. Anyways, sorry for all the

19. Post #1619

September 2016
    9 Posts
    Made a 'Ye olde combat car'

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1620
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,368 Posts
    Made a 'Ye olde combat car'

Find a material that doesn't look like a Fisher Price toy and you're gonna have a really beautiful contraption on your hands. It looks great as-is now but it could look so much better with different mats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1621
    January 2017
    22 Posts
    i'm back for now i guess
    started on an m4a2 sherman with 75

currently 112 props with dual 6.5L I6s and a 5f1r transmission, historical armor, rests at 32.3t
    turret with hideous amount of visclips, very low top speed (21km/h), slow turret traverse, and poor climbing
    i'll try to fix it so it's not completely useless in combat
    happy with how it's looking so far though, doubt i'll make it holocrew but you never know

22. Post #1622

May 2017
    8 Posts
    Hello all! I was thinking...
    What if we did an old fashioned crewed tank battle?

See, I've seen this fail in the past, be it due to lack of coordination, effort, or people actually fucking showing up! Despite this, I would love to see a crewed battle take place: 1v1 battles of 2 tanks consisting of at least 3 crewmembers (Up to 4) per tank, using the Commander's chip I made a while back.

Of course, this is just a suggestion: However this is what I'm thinking:

-1v1 battles (In heats pre-determined by matching software)
    -Crews of 3-4 (REAL PEOPLE, no holocrews controlled by one person.)
    -Up to 40t (To avoid slugfests, which are boring as shit)
    -Tank Destroyers would be allowed, but only casemated
    -Obv Must be ACF legal, with camera positions being where they realistically would be (I.E Periscope)
    -Mid-Late Cold War themed - does not have to be a real tank, just something reasonably sized, armed and powered accordingly, and obv. looks the part.
    -120mm Gun Cap
    -No HMG/SA/AC secondary guns (Because honestly secondaries should be MG's in my opinion)
    -Turret traverse based upon weight (I'm thinking a 30deg/s for 10-15t, 25deg/s for 16-25t, and 20deg/s to 26-40t)
    -And for the love of god no BS composite armor. 3 layers max, including main armor. I'd like some actual skill in this battle, teamwork is important for a crew. Voice Chat could be handled Via Discord.
    -ATGMS would be allowed, but restricted to purely ATGM based vehicles maxing out at 20t (Go ahead, cry IT-1 and STRV at me, I don't honestly care, balancing exists.)
    -No gun size limit to weight: if you can fit a 120 into a 10t chassis with 3 crew, be my fucking guest.

Also, a bit controversial,most likely not to be used but because of cold war 120's:
    -120 long guns only use AP/HEAT (to simulate SABOT/HEAT-FS rounds.)

And, to avoid all bullshit, All tanks would be evaluated about 3-5 days before event to allow time for fixes to be made should any issues arise, then checked come tournament day to make sure all issues have been rectified.
    The event would take place somewhere around June 20th.

Again, this is just an idea I'd really love to see come to fruition: leave feedback! In the meantime, assemble your crews, and let's do this! If enough people show interest, (at least 4 teams) then Ill refine the rules, but again, I'd love to see this shit happen.

It's about time we had an event.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1623
    July 2012
    2,669 Posts

See, I've seen this fail in the past, be it due to lack of coordination, effort, or people actually fucking showing up! Despite this, I would love to see a crewed battle take place: 1v1 battles of 2 tanks consisting of at least 3 crewmembers (Up to 4) per tank, using the Commander's chip I made a while back.

-Obv Must be ACF legal, with camera positions being where they realistically would be (I.E Periscope)
    -Mid-Late Cold War themed - does not have to be a real tank, just something reasonably sized, armed and powered accordingly, and obv. looks the part.
    -120mm Gun Cap
    -No HMG/SA/AC secondary guns (Because honestly secondaries should be MG's in my opinion)
    -Turret traverse based upon weight (I'm thinking a 30deg/s for 10-15t, 25deg/s for 16-25t, and 20deg/s to 26-40t)
    -And for the love of god no BS composite armor. 3 layers max, including main armor. I'd like some actual skill in this battle, teamwork is important for a crew. Voice Chat could be handled Via Discord.
    -ATGMS would be allowed, but restricted to purely ATGM based vehicles maxing out at 20t (Go ahead, cry IT-1 and STRV at me, I don't honestly care, balancing exists.)
    -No gun size limit to weight: if you can fit a 120 into a 10t chassis with 3 crew, be my fucking guest.

Also, a bit controversial,most likely not to be used but because of cold war 120's:

And, to avoid all bullshit, All tanks would be evaluated about 3-5 days before event to allow time for fixes to be made should any issues arise, then checked come tournament day to make sure all issues have been rectified.

Again, this is just an idea I'd really love to see come to fruition: leave feedback! In the meantime, assemble your crews, and let's do this! If enough people show interest, (at least 4 teams) then Ill refine the rules, but again, I'd love to see this shit happen.

Only thing is you might have issues with finding the players for it. Last one didn't do so well in that regard and with how well it just played out in general...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1624

May 2017
    8 Posts
    Only thing is you might have issues with finding the players for it. Last one didn't do so well in that regard and with how well it just played out in general...
    Right, I'm not saying this has to happen, HOWEVER I'm hoping that, with better communication, and the ability to not be restricted to a certain tank like the last event, this will be much more enjoyable, as the only advantage people will have is how they build, and who they crew it with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1625

October 2015
    122 Posts

-120mm Gun Cap

Teams of 2 would make things run a lot smoother, 1 driver 1 gunner.