1. Post #1401
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,165 Posts

it climbs on walls and blows things up

bonus with some of the rest of the squad

....a little yellow and red and you'd have some robo-scorpions from Big Mountain~!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1402
    December 2013
    152 Posts
    Got myself a new boat

Weighs an eye-watering 171 tons.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #1403
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,165 Posts
    Got myself a new boat

Weighs an eye-watering 171 tons.

How's it compare to HMS Tog II?

4. Post #1404
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    454 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #1405
    December 2013
    152 Posts
    How's it compare to HMS Tog II?
    I don't know, really. Probably much larger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1406
    December 2014
    272 Posts
    using another tire like a round fender,thats new.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1407

November 2011
    85 Posts
    I made something different from my usual tanks of questionable quality: An armoured car of questionable quality!

I just want to highlight these clips, they took some time.

Once done the car will be capable of switching those big tires out and going on rails. Will probably be about 7-10t and powered by a very wimpy engine.

8. Post #1408

May 2014
    52 Posts
    Decided to work on something out of my comfort zone.

ACF powered, 350 props (approx.), 9-ish hours of work, modelled after the Restoria Divinity Bathtub Model, Ref below.
    This tank is equipped with a set of friuaramlel 8142 continuous track sprockets for navigation through the harsh trenches.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #1409
    August 2014
    239 Posts

ACF powered, 350 props (approx.), 9-ish hours of work, modelled after the Restoria Divinity Bathtub Model, Ref below.
    This tank is equipped with a set of friuaramlel 8142 continuous track sprockets for navigation through the harsh trenches.

you forgot the fucking spout
    how could you forget the spout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1410

May 2014
    52 Posts
    you forgot the fucking spout
    how could you forget the spout
    The spout was counter-weighting the chassis, I had to sacrifice the spout in order to maintain a positive mass to relaxation ratio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome New Zealand Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #1411
    August 2014
    239 Posts
    The spout was counter-weighting the chassis, I had to sacrifice the spout in order to maintain a positive mass to relaxation ratio.
    who's going to relax in a cold, empty tub?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1412

April 2012
    72 Posts
    Sorry for not posting content, but I'm really curious... What servers do you guys play on? GGG is dead every time I get on, and all the other ACF servers are like... Shitty ACF servers with WAC and M9K which are just kind of like Sandbox+ACF instead of ACF+everything else. I remember playing on FRS a lot, and other servers that'd get like 10 players on average, but it just seems dead now.

13. Post #1413
    April 2016
    23 Posts
    Just gotta join at the right time, GGG Toshkent usually has around 10 people while other GGG servers are more empty. Same goes for FRS, at times it's empty but when people join others tend to join too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1414
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,165 Posts
    Sorry for not posting content, but I'm really curious... What servers do you guys play on? GGG is dead every time I get on, and all the other ACF servers are like... Shitty ACF servers with WAC and M9K which are just kind of like Sandbox+ACF instead of ACF+everything else. I remember playing on FRS a lot, and other servers that'd get like 10 players on average, but it just seems dead now.
    Cre8ive is my usual haunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #1415
    April 2016
    433 Posts
    Vehicle Heaven 2.0, Malleus Gaming (Shameless staff plug), Cre8ive, and FRS are the usual servers that builders tend to play on.

Oh yea timezones matter, VH is EU afaik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1416
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,153 Posts
    Vehicle Heaven 2.0, Malleus Gaming (Shameless staff plug)
    never heard of these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1417
    February 2017
    76 Posts

Entering in baik when
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #1418

April 2012
    72 Posts
    Cre8ive is my usual haunt.
    I can't seem to find it on the server list. I search "Cre8ive" and nothing comes up.

19. Post #1419
    April 2016
    23 Posts
    I can't seem to find it on the server list. I search "Cre8ive" and nothing comes up.
    Usually better to google it, to connect with IP just type "connect 213.163.83.197" in your console

https://www.gametracker.com/server_i....83.197:27015/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #1420

October 2015
    116 Posts
    Then join Malleus

21. Post #1421
    December 2014
    267 Posts
    I suddenly got into the industry of arms smuggling.

450mm of penetration to take out any target you are up against. It has a velocity of 300m/s to reach your enemy fast.

This is a state of the art weapon shipped straight from the Soviet Union to your militia's front door.

Minimum purchase of 100 units.

22. Post #1422
    February 2017
    76 Posts
    Then join Malleus
    Here we go again……

23. Post #1423
    September 2016
    98 Posts
    fuck off
    Semi correct ikv 91 eeeeeeeee

Most of the turret detail is not finished.

Typical Aki.