1. Post #1001
    January 2017
    86 Posts
    blam tnak

2. Post #1002
    September 2016
    141 Posts
    This is all your fault cheese.

Gonna make a M1a2 Hull with a XM1(Abrams prototype) Turret.
    Problem is, Need a little help.
    You guys choose what turret imma do.
    This

or this

Rate agree for option 1
    Disagree for option 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,184 Posts
    I took an SProps sphere (no domes large enough) and clipped it, then fit it into an SProps tube. Demonstrated here too (was gunning for an observation plane, but it might end up being a fighter instead)
    F4U nao

4. Post #1004
    December 2014
    301 Posts
    Was talking about the scale of tanks then this happened.

5. Post #1005
    April 2016
    33 Posts
    You call that scale?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #1006
    January 2017
    88 Posts
    new tank havnt built one for awile now still have to finish making it drive and finish the armor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    466 Posts
    I tend not to make replicas. Cos then I get my knickers in a twist over proper scale and performance and shit which can be tricky in GMod.

8. Post #1008
    January 2017
    86 Posts
    new tank havnt built one for awile now still have to finish making it drive and finish the armor
    What's the effective armor on the front? Also the weight. I'm curious.

9. Post #1009
    January 2017
    88 Posts
    What's the effective armor on the front? Also the weight. I'm curious.
    Was 1981 but i took some weight off of it and now it is 1334

10. Post #1010
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,362 Posts
    When you're past 30 tons it's about durability, line of sight thickness means little except for HEAT.

ACF needs to be regeared towards penetration resistance and not health pools.

11. Post #1011
    October 2012
    74 Posts
    Mk1 Cyclops, Codename Colossus.

Showcase of the walking animation/kinematic.

Inspired by:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #1012
    July 2010
    53 Posts
    Working on the Concorde / Tu-144's mentally unstable stepchild. Learning how to detail as I go along the way. I don't know how to holo yet, so I'm doing everything by parenting and old school fin hydros. Can you holo flight control surfaces? Such as aileron / elevator and shit.

Also... Are there any active build servers out there that have all the necessary or suggested addons? Thanks.

Would also love to have a mentor or someone on steam to chat with for my random build questions. Here's my WIP so far.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1013

November 2014
    5 Posts
    Hello guys :D

Today I'm very happy to join this community to represent to you guys my cool builds. I have started making a Leopard 1A5 with planned interior and real life specs, I hope you like it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Romania Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

14. Post #1014
    January 2017
    88 Posts
    made sumthin in the morning dont know if it is gud yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #1015

November 2014
    5 Posts
    Leopard 1A5 Hull done. Will start doing Turret :D

16. Post #1016
    January 2017
    29 Posts
    Can you holo flight control surfaces?
    Try this:
    Code:
    holoAng(index,Entity:toWorld(ang(whatever you want your angle to be)))
    And assign the values in ang() to be the intensity of your roll, pitch or yaw.

For example, this is something you could do,

Code:
    @inputs W S

Pitch = (W - S)

holoAng(1,E:toWorld(ang((Pitch*10),0,0)))
    I'd recommend having your "Pitch" variable be clamped between -1 and 1, you shouldn't really worry about that as much though, as it's the coefficient that matters.

17. Post #1017
    January 2017
    88 Posts
    1 hour and 15 minutes down going to see if i can finish it in 2 hours tops lol will post update once finished

Edited:

so close to being done

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #1018

November 2014
    5 Posts
    1 hour and 15 minutes down going to see if i can finish it in 2 hours tops lol will post update once finished

Edited:

so close to being done

This F-18 superhornet looks pretty realistic and cool mate, keep the job up I really like it.

19. Post #1019
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    635 Posts
    I like train build, specifically when I prop engine power mah trainz

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #1020
    December 2014
    306 Posts
    So i just reinstalled the gmod after my computer he once died again (lucky i saved my data folder),i tryied to open my e2 using "Lightcreate" code but somehow is not working,did i miss to donwload any e2 extension because i already checked the console using "wire_expression2_extension" and i cant find any disabled extension.

21. Post #1021
    June 2011
    333 Posts
    Woohoo robots

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #1022
    July 2010
    53 Posts
    Try this:
    Code:
    holoAng(index,Entity:toWorld(ang(whatever you want your angle to be)))
    And assign the values in ang() to be the intensity of your roll, pitch or yaw.

For example, this is something you could do,

Code:
    @inputs W S

Pitch = (W - S)

holoAng(1,E:toWorld(ang((Pitch*10),0,0)))
    I'd recommend having your "Pitch" variable be clamped between -1 and 1, you shouldn't really worry about that as much though, as it's the coefficient that matters.
    First off, thanks a lot for trying to help. I appreciate it. Secondly, would you mind adding me on Steam? There's a few things I don't get.

23. Post #1023
    December 2014
    301 Posts

23 >.>

24. Post #1024
    June 2016
    16 Posts
    i guess i should start posting ere
    WIP on Nippon tank

Edit:
    more progress

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Mongolia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #1025
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    9,922 Posts
    i'm impressed anyone managed to make a type 74 turret
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #1026
    December 2013
    159 Posts
    Completely forgetting Metacore made a testicle tank, googling I found this thing:

Then I made this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #1027
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    2,807 Posts
    i'm impressed anyone managed to make a type 74 turret
    He didn't make it. He had to bend time and space to get the universe to form the shape due to it being so ludicrously complicated.

28. Post #1028
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,362 Posts
    Completely forgetting Metacore made a testicle tank, googling I found this thing:

Then I made this

I made a mech back in the day that was ballsy

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #1029
    February 2017
    175 Posts
    a world without PA is so frustrating

some fuckdumb ramblings about how I can't build
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #1030
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    466 Posts
    Mk1 Cyclops, Codename Colossus.
    First thing I thought of was the work of Jakub Rozalski (the guy who did the art for Scythe / Iron Harvest).

31. Post #1031

October 2015
    129 Posts
    Mobile home, 'merica style.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #1032
    October 2012
    74 Posts
    First thing I thought of was the work of Jakub Rozalski (the guy who did the art for Scythe / Iron Harvest).
    wow that looks amazing, i will definitely build one of these mechs when im done with my current tank project. thanks!

33. Post #1033
    Needs more suspension.
    February 2006
    5,362 Posts
    Mobile home, 'merica style.

houce
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1034
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,184 Posts
    oh god here we go again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1035
    December 2014
    301 Posts
    Murica style? Are you sure?

Bustle rack is done, aswell as the APU. I've now got minor turret details, bustle rack extension and the rear vents to go. Then it's interior time!

and some behind the scenes

EDIT

T90 club, t90s only NO GURLY GERMANS

36. Post #1036
    September 2016
    30 Posts
    BMPT Terminator (not 2)

And here's my POV of the shit

yeah, fun times at GGG toshkent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Hong Kong Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1037
    July 2010
    53 Posts
    No idea what it's being modeled after. Possibly a stretched F6F Hellcat. DatCheez taught me how to not suck and use PAC.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1038
    January 2017
    88 Posts
    gave up on making landing gear work

39. Post #1039
    September 2016
    141 Posts

T90 club, t90s only NO GURLY GERMANS

Thank you for clarifying, I thought it was a Roman candle party.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1040
    December 2014
    306 Posts
    just some unfinished stuff...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)