1. Post #2121
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    33,378 Posts
    But then they moved it back to the centre of the ship for the Resurgent Class at least it isn't on a tower now

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2122
    October 2011
    1,100 Posts
    A new First Order design showed up in the latest Poe Dameron comic

The bridge tower section reminds me of the original prototype Star Destroyer model.

3. Post #2123
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    27,325 Posts
    But then they moved it back to the centre of the ship for the Resurgent Class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #2124
    August 2009
    255 Posts
    Took a look around and didn't see anyone post this. Pretty neat shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #2125
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,652 Posts
    That new First Order design really gives me some real world Carrier vibes and I love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2126
    March 2011
    1,923 Posts
    FANS CHOICE FIGURE POLL TIME!

(Click the pic)

DISCLAIMER: As opposed to the last two polls where the winners became 6" Black Series figures, this poll is for a figure in the 3 3/4" super-articulated figures like the old days. This is because Hasbro announced at Celebration a few weeks back they'l be bringing back the Vintage Collection range from 2010-2012 where they made the 3 3/4" figures packaged on Kenner-inspired cardbacks.

So this is why the poll finalists this time are plain old Palpatine (Hasbro hasn't really done a proper "super articulated" ROTJ vesion of him yet) and two random characters from ROTJ (they were part of the original vintage line and don't have true modern counterparts yet, and collectors want a full set of couterparts to the vintage figures, so...). I'm guessing Aphra will win due to current name recognition and popularity, but who knows at this point.

Also, apparently Ben Skywalker (Luke and Mara's child in Legends continuity) was a big "ballot stuffer" character by the people they say got Jania Solo to win last year, but he didn't make it. Don't really mind, I would've wanted Anakin Solo to complete the original Solo children in 3 3/4" scale.

7. Post #2127
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    33,378 Posts
    Aphra is winning right now, beating Ahsoka by 4%.

I voted for Aphra.

8. Post #2128
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    27,325 Posts
    Gonna need more Aphra in my life.

9. Post #2129
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    14,967 Posts
    I don't really follow the comics, who is Doctor Aphra?

10. Post #2130
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,631 Posts
    I don't really follow the comics, who is Doctor Aphra?
    More morally ambigious Indiana Jones.
    With boobs.

11. Post #2131
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,652 Posts
    More morally ambigious Indiana Jones.
    With boobs.
    And psycho murderous R2 and protocol droid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2132
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    33,378 Posts

Edited:

Huh that arc with the Zygerrians slavers was an adaptation of a Dark Horse Clone Wars comic arc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #2133
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    33,378 Posts
    Saw this on reddit. Natalie Portman drawn as Padme actually appeared in the Comic version of 'The Last Command' a year before Episode 1 released. Her casting was known by then, so it isn't a coincidence.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)