1. Post #2881
    September 2013
    18,644 Posts
    Ah, wasn't sure between the two. Also on my list to check out.

2. Post #2882
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...ewing-schedule

The official viewing schedule for Rebels Season 4.

3. Post #2883
    sometimes I feel like going into a spastic rage so I can get a cool title but then it would be a bad title, and it wouldnt be cool
    January 2010
    14,945 Posts
    Comixology is your friend.
    As far as current Star Wars comics go, Darth Vader 2017 has been great so far, but Soule is one of last Marvel Comics' top writers left so that's pretty much a given. From minis I'm surprised nobody mentioned Lando yet, arguably the best one so far.
    Everyone should read the Kanan book as well. Great look into what GFFA looked like right after the formation of the Empire.
    The current run of marvel Star Wars comics is (mostly) on Marvel Unlimited subs. Couple months behind on a few issues (Darth Maul #2 and onward isn't there) but in general it's quite a bit. Probably cheaper than buying the issues 1 by 1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #2884
    November 2015
    1,767 Posts
    Lando is great and I love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2885
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,123 Posts
    You could probably have gotten away with her doing little to nothing if she hadn't been promoted so much, the character of some minor character high-ranking officer who has given themselves dumb shiny armour who gets humiliated and comes back as somebody more important in the next movie would've been fine if she didn't have "weren't you supposed to do something cool" hanging over her.
    Star Wars has a real knack for introducing cool characters and then killing them off or humiliating them in the same movie.

6. Post #2886
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts

7. Post #2887
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    28,653 Posts
    Great. More time for the VFX artists to create duracell and Ford commercials starring that penguin alien and BB-8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #2888
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    3,126 Posts
    Great. More time for the VFX artists to create duracell and Ford commercials starring that penguin alien and BB-8.
    Hey now, my only source of high-quality sequel-era space battles for a long time was from a fucking Jeep commercial:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #2889
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    You'll be happy with TLJ then

10. Post #2890
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    3,126 Posts
    You'll be happy with TLJ then
    You bet; I'm ready to finally see more than 2 minutes of space action.

11. Post #2891
    September 2013
    18,644 Posts
    Listening to Thrawn again and I'm really missing the space action of Clone Wars

12. Post #2892
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    9,223 Posts
    Anyone know what colour TIE fighters are actually supposed to be in canon?

I've got a Revell Star Wars TIE fighter kit. This is what it would look like with the paints they recommend:

I can't figure out if that's an accurate colour for them or not.

I thought they were a bit more grey/darker than that. It seems in the movies they even have a slight blueish grey:

but then, Battlefront 2015 (which is apparantly canon) for some reason went for a much lighter, more white shade of grey:

So what colour are they actually meant to be?

13. Post #2893
    November 2015
    1,767 Posts
    It depends on which you like the most. imperial ships have been grey more consistently, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #2894
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    the ship has appeared as both grey and blueish in the franchise.

Edited:

I think they're grey in Rogue One

15. Post #2895
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,018 Posts
    Anyone know what colour TIE fighters are actually supposed to be in canon?
    Both of them.

16. Post #2896
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,731 Posts
    The lighter Ties have been around waaay longer than BF 2015.

I mean, just look at the 2004 BF cover.

17. Post #2897
    October 2011
    1,279 Posts

Varies enough between shots and films to be difficult to tell, but Imperial TIEs are traditionally a light blueish gray color.

And then there's this original TIE prop from ANH (the one that hits Vader). So yeah, go with blueish gray.

18. Post #2898
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,018 Posts
    I thought you guys were real Star Wars fans.
    TIEs were light gray in ANH and blue gray in ESB and ROTJ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #2899
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    9,223 Posts
    I thought of using Rogue One as the most up to date but what i found seemed to show them to be a very light grey and different from those two there, although this was from the trailer:

Can't remember what the scene showed in the movie (or was it one of the ones that was cut?).

20. Post #2900
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,723 Posts
    I thought of using Rogue One as the most up to date but what i found seemed to show them to be a very light grey and different from those two there, although this was from the trailer:

Can't remember what the scene showed in the movie (or was it one of the ones that was cut?).
    That scene is totally cut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #2901
    October 2011
    1,279 Posts

The hovering TIE fighter's not present in the final cut of the film - instead the catwalk gets strafed by TIE Strikers.
    That scene's a remnant of the original cut of R1 prior to the third act getting redone and streamlined, which ended up getting used by marketing just because it looked cool.

22. Post #2902
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    Well the Battlefront models were made from Reference shots of the physical models, so there are both colours out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #2903
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    A ship design that looks an awful lot like the Dynamic-Class Freighter (the Ebon Hawk's class) showed up in a book

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dynam...reighter/Canon

It also appeared in Uprising, but I tend to ignore those mobile games.

24. Post #2904
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts

Edited:

We might not get info on whatever the next Animated Project is until 2019

25. Post #2905
    March 2011
    1,982 Posts
    What was the video? C&D got to it already.

26. Post #2906
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    35,888 Posts
    What was the video? C&D got to it already.
    It was a preview of the next Forces of Destiny episodes, most of it was reused footage with a couple new shots