1. Post #1801
    January 2013
    269 Posts
    "I don't understand why this literal red herring didn't lead anywhere!"
    I'm saying I'm annoyed that the ARG itself didn't go anywhere, you silly sausage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #1802
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,279 Posts
    I wish the red herring that Scout was holding on the corkboard in TF2 was an actual skin for the Holy Mackerel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1803
    September 2014
    1,776 Posts
    ...I watched the video and still dont find the part where driller apparently confirms an Update with something special in it "next month"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #1804
    January 2013
    269 Posts
    I wish the red herring that Scout was holding on the corkboard in TF2 was an actual skin for the Holy Mackerel
    if you kill someone with it, the killfeed says "DISAPPOINTED!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #1805
    April 2016
    94 Posts
    Two weeks have passed.
    Oh didn't know the time of recording but thank you for the clarification!

6. Post #1806
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    5,242 Posts
    I wish Spectator mode was still a thing. It was vey useful for a lot of reasons and I come to miss it every time I play the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1807
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,468 Posts
    By two months he really means years.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1808
    ics
    May 2006
    206 Posts
    Seriously, what 2 months?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1809
    October 2016
    55 Posts
    Two weeks have passed.
    So... May?

10. Post #1810
    Gold Member
    August 2013
    7,257 Posts
    Well it lines up, I don't know why anyone would expect an update this time of year.

We all know TF2 doesn't exist in Q1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1811
    Gold Member

January 2012
    2,472 Posts
    well it seems like they merged the updates. i dont blame them for being late this time. its gonna be single big one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #1812
    September 2012
    2,214 Posts
    Guys he just linked to the Valve News Network video, DRiller doesn't give any sort of timeframe for the update in that video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #1813
    October 2014
    196 Posts
    Yeah, I was wondering as well, where did we pull that 2 months from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1814
    April 2016
    94 Posts
    Yeah, I was wondering as well, where did we pull that 2 months from?
    Im sorry I could have sworn that they said 2 months somewhere in the video like I was soo sure but im sorry for the misconceptions!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1815
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,614 Posts
    I wish Spectator mode was still a thing. It was vey useful for a lot of reasons and I come to miss it every time I play the game.
    It's pretty easy to spot sketchy hackers while spectating them, but we can't do that anymore with casual mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1816
    September 2012
    2,214 Posts
    It's pretty easy to spot sketchy hackers while spectating them, but we can't do that anymore with casual mode.
    Yeah I can understand why Valve wouldn't want to let us spectate the enemy team but they really need to give us the ability to spectate our own team in casual so we can spectate someone if the other team that accuses them of being a hacker.