1. Post #4001
    so

February 2017
    54 Posts
    I gotta say I prefer my dmt without weed.

Anyone fucking with nootropics these days?

Tianepatine is doing wonders for my anxiety, and I'm using vinpocetine for shitty circulation

2. Post #4002
    February 2016
    569 Posts

3. Post #4003

Everybody Wants To Love You!

January 2012
    2,273 Posts
    play doki doki literature club while sober IS A SIN

its a good thing i have enough alcohol left to get me wasted through the rest of the game tonight, wish me luck

4. Post #4004
    FISSION MAILED
    January 2010
    9,457 Posts
    ran out of weed + lightly cooked ABV, life is pain :( been having major difficulties with sleep without that. anyone here got any clue on how much you gotta use a vape before enough resin collects in the straw to make edibles? it's tempting to use all my cooked ABV + straw resin but I dunno if it'll be enough

5. Post #4005
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,602 Posts
    This feels like a chicken and egg scenario.
    social anxiety definitely came first. had it all my life. its just that last year i went to uni and nobody knew eachother so it was much easier but this year everyone already formed cliques and i didnt and i just feel like they will think i am an irresponsible drug addict for asking to do drugs and i know its an irrational fear

6. Post #4006
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2010
    9,410 Posts
    ran out of weed + lightly cooked ABV, life is pain :( been having major difficulties with sleep without that. anyone here got any clue on how much you gotta use a vape before enough resin collects in the straw to make edibles? it's tempting to use all my cooked ABV + straw resin but I dunno if it'll be enough
    just drink instead it's legal and resets your weed tolerance if you don't smoke while binging.

Edited:

plus you'll sleep easily

7. Post #4007

Everybody Wants To Love You!

January 2012
    2,273 Posts
    i finished doki doki literature club after three bottles of beer and whiskey and vomited all over myself and passed out

10 / 10 game would annihilate anime girls from existence again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #4008
    July 2009
    1,176 Posts
    So I currently have a one month script for 1mg Xanax, but I blast through the things like it's nobody's business and generally halfway through the month I find myself coming up empty. I'm fairly certain I'm not addicted (at least not entirely) because I rarely feel different after I stop taking them after long periods of time, but I was wondering if it would red-flag my doctor, thinking I'm abusing it if I ask him to up the prescription to 90 instead of 60 a month.

What do you guys think? Is it a safe bet or should I just not take my chances? I have no idea how he'll react.

9. Post #4009
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,471 Posts
    i want to do drugs with people again, specifically M but i dont want to ask because of anxiety
    I am the same. M is especially something I would like to do with others. I live in the UK, but see if you can find someone here who lives near your country and maybe you can meet and do it?

Edited:

So I currently have a one month script for 1mg Xanax, but I blast through the things like it's nobody's business and generally halfway through the month I find myself coming up empty. I'm fairly certain I'm not addicted (at least not entirely) because I rarely feel different after I stop taking them after long periods of time, but I was wondering if it would red-flag my doctor, thinking I'm abusing it if I ask him to up the prescription to 90 instead of 60 a month.

What do you guys think? Is it a safe bet or should I just not take my chances? I have no idea how he'll react.
    It is definitely something that is easy to get addicted to, and the doctor will likely see it as at least a little bit suspicious.

10. Post #4010
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    7,735 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place for vaping, but I'm using one to quit smoking since yesterday. Since waking up I haven't had the urge to roll a ciggy even though it's all right in front of me. On 12mg liquid, but every time I try to refill the tank I get spitback and have no idea how I'm causing it.
    Using an Aspire x30 Rover

Works fine when I've not fucked it, but I've tried adjusting the airflow (The higher it is the more liquid I'm pulling out), wiping down all the bits of the tank and chimney (And for full disclosure I don't know what components are what beyond the obvious quite yet). Same thing happened yesterday, it seemed to go after a while, but I could do with a more expedient way to address it so as to not give myself an excuse to smoke a fag

11. Post #4011
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,325 Posts
    One of my friends quit so he gave me an eighth of high grade sativa..... and 15g of shake FOR FREE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #4012
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,515 Posts
    I gotta say I prefer my dmt without weed.

Anyone fucking with nootropics these days?

Tianepatine is doing wonders for my anxiety, and I'm using vinpocetine for shitty circulation
    I have a bottle of noopept but I don't really use it for much. I've tried it a few times at doses of 10-20mg a day for a few days and it has interesting, albeit very mild effects. I never used it for very long though as it made me pretty irritable, even with a sufficient choline source.

I've heard some interesting reports on it curing certain types of color blindness, though, and honestly I kind of felt it did the same for me temporarily. I have mild red/green color blindness and when I take noopept it seems to go away and colors become much more vivid for a short period and I can easily distinguish between shades of red and green that used to just look brown or switching between red/green. Apparently there are certain types of color blindness that aren't caused by a lack of cones in the eye, instead the cones are present but malfunctioning, signalling both red and green when one sees either color, and I believe that's what I have and apparently that's the form that noopept and racetams seem to cure. There aren't any studies done on this effect, but I have found quite a few anecdotal reports.

The main reason I got noopept was due to fact that it will completely kill a dissociative trip. It's nice to have a killswitch if I absolutely have to be sober for whatever reason after taking a dissociative. But I don't really do dissociatives at the moment and I haven't in a while, so I just kind of have it now.

I've also tried Memantine a couple years back, but uh, yeah, I didn't do it therapeutically It's a pretty excellent, albeit very, VERY long lasting dissociative at higher than therapeutic doses. The duration was excessive, though, due to the longer-than-fuck half-life of 60-100 hours. Literally had to make sure I wouldn't have to drive for a couple days after taking it.

Edited:

Not sure if this is the right place for vaping, but I'm using one to quit smoking since yesterday. Since waking up I haven't had the urge to roll a ciggy even though it's all right in front of me. On 12mg liquid, but every time I try to refill the tank I get spitback and have no idea how I'm causing it.
    Using an Aspire x30 Rover

Works fine when I've not fucked it, but I've tried adjusting the airflow (The higher it is the more liquid I'm pulling out), wiping down all the bits of the tank and chimney (And for full disclosure I don't know what components are what beyond the obvious quite yet). Same thing happened yesterday, it seemed to go after a while, but I could do with a more expedient way to address it so as to not give myself an excuse to smoke a fag
    Can you change out the tip on yours? There are certain tips that have baffling inside of them, like a spiral going down the center of the tip, that stops spit back from occurring as easily. You might try getting something like that.

13. Post #4013
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,283 Posts
    social anxiety definitely came first. had it all my life. its just that last year i went to uni and nobody knew eachother so it was much easier but this year everyone already formed cliques and i didnt and i just feel like they will think i am an irresponsible drug addict for asking to do drugs and i know its an irrational fear
    I meant more along the lines of being on MDMA will give you the social confidence to ask people to do MDMA

Wish I had some useful advice for you though.

14. Post #4014
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    7,735 Posts

Can you change out the tip on yours? There are certain tips that have baffling inside of them, like a spiral going down the center of the tip, that stops spit back from occurring as easily. You might try getting something like that.
    I think so but it seems to be operator error, and usually when it happens I won't get much vape and it's harsh as fuck. When I take care to put the nozzle in the liquid already in the tank and fill it from within it doesn't seem to happen, at least nowhere near as badly.