1. Post #3961
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,328 Posts
    So I'm not too well versed on Bitcoin stuff - is something going down? One of my transactions has been unconfirmed for over 24 hours and another transaction to a different wallet doesn't even show up on Electrum
    Transactions are apparently really slow right now, always use a fees calculator to determine how much you should use for a speedy transaction

2. Post #3962
    Dennab
    December 2016
    47 Posts
    does anyone else go on really long walks when they do acid

last time I did it I grabbed my crisp beautiful seinheiser headphones and walked like 6 miles to and back I started at like 10 and didnít get back home till 3

it was beautiful

until it started raining and I was worried about my headphones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3963
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,472 Posts

last time I did it I grabbed my crisp beautiful seinheiser headphones and walked like 6 miles to and back I started at like 10 and didnít get back home till 3

it was beautiful

I accidentally rated you dumb and I'm on mobile so I can't fix it. Sorry about that.

I pretty much always went on long walks when trying drugs. I've never tried acid, but would venture out on long treks when taking 2C-E and aMT.

4. Post #3964
    July 2008
    790 Posts
    Trying MD for the first time tomorrow, anything I should know (besides it apparently being amazing)? Pretty new to it all, isnít it just ecstasy? Apparently 0.5g is enough for a good night
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3965
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    Trying MD for the first time tomorrow, anything I should know (besides it apparently being amazing)? Pretty new to it all, isnít it just ecstasy? Apparently 0.5g is enough for a good night
    0.5g is definitely overkill for your first time.

Ecstacy = slang for pressed MDMA pills, it's all the same drug otherwise (cut pills/powder notwithstanding; you should test whatever you're getting).

Personally I tend to suggest http://mollymeasure.com/ since it gives a good estimate (although I'd add maybe 10% since it's definitely conservative dose-wise).

In terms of things to know...
    * Best re-dose timing is 90 minutes after peak (So.... ~2h30 after dosing, depending on metabolism)
    * You'll probably regret it the next day if you take more than 3 doses total (Best is usually 2 doses - 60%, then 40% @ 2h30)
    * Keep yourself hydrated, but you can also over do it with water - so keeping a bottle to sip on is good, but don't chug through it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #3966
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,328 Posts
    Don't take 0.5 in one go, jesus

Start off with .15 or so max, see how you feel, redose as needed.

Tangent question, are you from the UK? Seems the drug culture over there is way more excessive than it is in the states. I think I saw somewhere that the average MDMA dose in the USA was somewhere between .1-.15, whereas in the UK it was closer to .3.

7. Post #3967
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,472 Posts
    I worry about where you are getting your information from if you have been recommended .5g. 250mg is considered a very strong dosage for somebody with no tolerance, so I would start with 150-200mg for your first time. Drink plenty of fluids throughout the night and try to have a bit of sugar with your drinks too. Also, try not to have too much alcohol if you can, as it will dehydrate you more.

It is really fun and totally safe as long as you do those things I mention.

Ecstasy is a pretty generic name for pills that contain MDMA, and it doesn't always, but depending in which country you're based, the success rate for getting legitimate ecstasy is fairly high.

8. Post #3968
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    He said .5 for a night, presumably multiple doses not a single dose of .5

9. Post #3969
    certified postmodern neomarxist
    August 2009
    3,958 Posts
    that is still a lot of mdma nevermind for a first timer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #3970
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,472 Posts
    Don't take 0.5 in one go, jesus

Start off with .15 or so max, see how you feel, redose as needed.

Tangent question, are you from the UK? Seems the drug culture over there is way more excessive than it is in the states. I think I saw somewhere that the average MDMA dose in the USA was somewhere between .1-.15, whereas in the UK it was closer to .3.
    I live in the UK and we don't do as as high as .3g in my experience. Our drug culture is definitely more excessive though, especially in Scotland.

Edited:

I suppose the statement was quite ambiguous, but we may be misinterpreting, sure.

I think .5g in three doses is acceptable, but it is still a little on the high side for a first timer. I think MDMA should only be redosed once in a night, mainly because the third dosage is drastically less effective, so is a bit of a waste as well as making the comedown worse.

11. Post #3971
    August 2009
    3,958 Posts
    I find 140mg initially sufficient for even the biggest people, down to like 70mg for the smallest. Supplement post peak with 40-100mg depending again on size. I wouldn't redose a third time but of course sometimes you do. This is in England where decent MDMA seems to be everywhere but I don't imagine Scotland is much different, I'm guessing the UK in general has it pretty good currently. Can't comment on the US.

That said I know people who take grotesque amounts like 5 pills in one night, so I dunno. Some people who do just perfect with 120~ mg can also manage a full pill at once and be fine.

12. Post #3972
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    I think .5g in three doses is acceptable, but it is still a little on the high side for a first timer. I think MDMA should only be redosed once in a night, mainly because the third dosage is drastically less effective, so is a bit of a waste as well as making the comedown worse.
    Yeah, 200/150/150 wouldn't be unreasonable but I wouldn't recommend it for a first timer.

13. Post #3973

November 2017
    4 Posts
    I've never been brave enough to try acid, even if I am cureous, was offeref so many times, but stick to weed and beers
    I heard that it's better to try it with someone around to look after you.. is it really necessary?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #3974
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,328 Posts
    For your first time, it's strongly, strongly recommended. It can be very disorienting. It's also not something you should do if you're hesitant, you have to be pretty damn sure you want to do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #3975

October 2011
    1,037 Posts

it was beautiful

This is basically what i want to do with my last tab, except at night preferably. i think so fast you can see it in my facial expressions like the last time i tripped, i probably looked a tweaker walking down the street while in broad daylight. Night makes me feel truly alone and i love it sometimes

16. Post #3976
    Some Aussie Dude
    December 2012
    792 Posts
    I've never been brave enough to try acid, even if I am curious, was offered so many times, but stick to weed and beers
    I heard that it's better to try it with someone around to look after you.. is it really necessary?
    You should definitely have someone with you if you can. Its good to have someone who has experience with acid and is sober as it is extremely helpful to have someone grounded in reality should something go wrong while tripping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #3977
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts

it was beautiful

Reminds me of the best acid trip I've ever had.
    Was only a low-ish dose, 150ug I think, but I was in North Cornwall on holiday one summer.
    Dropped the LSD just before sunrise, sat watching the sun come up over the coast as I came up, then walked along the coastal path for a good 4-5 hours. Beautiful sunny day, with just enough wispy clouds to make all sorts of awesome patterns on the LSD.

Edited:

Walking past a field of cows was freaky as fuck though. they all just stared at me with their evil eyes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #3978
    February 2016
    570 Posts
    I live in the UK and we don't do as as high as .3g in my experience. Our drug culture is definitely more excessive though
    Definitely, I know people who will bang half grams and not even be done for the night. Kinda fucked when you think about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #3979
    July 2008
    790 Posts
    Cheers for the help with the MD fellas. The .5g was gonna last me through across tonight (like 6 hours) Iíll tone it down a bit though since itíll be my first time. Another friend advised 120mg is the sweet spot. To the guy that asked, Iím from the UK and the particular city Iíll be partying at later absolutely buzzes off the stuff

20. Post #3980
    August 2009
    3,958 Posts
    Cheers for the help with the MD fellas. The .5g was gonna last me through across tonight (like 6 hours) Iíll tone it down a bit though since itíll be my first time. Another friend advised 120mg is the sweet spot. To the guy that asked, Iím from the UK and the particular city Iíll be partying at later absolutely buzzes off the stuff
    I could be too late but if you know how much you weigh you can use this

http://mollymeasure.com/

enjoy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

21. Post #3981
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2010
    9,410 Posts
    Anyone know a good reading source for the actual chemistry behind weed, THC, CBD, etc? I don't just mean the biology stuff too, I want to know how to plant acts on it own, the actual properties of THC and stuff. I'm not the best at chemistry (barely passed entry level in college, but that's mostly cause I skipped too much and the professor wasn't that good. I remember once I was in a review for it and had a serious question and he literally got like 50 people in a huge lecture hall until he finally called on me (I was far in the back) and he walks up this giant fucking lecture hall and shit and stands like 5 feet away looking at me. I wish I was high for that cause it would've been more fun probably. Anyway...), yeah I'm not the best at chemistry, but I've been improving because now I'm actually learning about how it actually would apply in my education and I thought reading about it with stuff I'm interested in would make it more interesting. It's like reading about acid while on acid, fun as hell.

22. Post #3982
    DD's Neurosurgeon
    November 2009
    7,538 Posts
    I've never been brave enough to try acid, even if I am cureous, was offeref so many times, but stick to weed and beers
    Strongly recommend having a trip sitter especially if you have never tried psychs or dissociatives in the past, choose someone who is not only responsible but also fun to be around. DXM was a very helpful practice for me when trying acid for the first time since the moments where I started to peak hard I was able to let go, and allow the trip to naturally happen instead of fighting the feeling. You will feel very disorientated at times, working with technology will be very difficult if not impossible at times and can give you a scare if you have any sort of anxieties. Surround yourself with uplifting calm music that you like. Music is a very good way of coaching your emotions back into a good vibe. You can feel waves of pure emotion at times from seemingly out of nowhere, both happy and sad. Of course plan a day that you have no, and I mean NO RESPONSIBILITIES, you don't want to get yourself worked up about trying to complete a task you have to do or some shit because anxiety will turn your trip south real quick. As for fun shit to do, just do whatever makes you happy. Some people have no problem playing intense shit like horror games or action games, hell some people on here have played dota and league while tripping. Nature is fun as shit, the wind is orgasmic and the clouds, don't get me started on the sky. Also eat a nice meal before tripping because once you are in it, eating will feel very strange and getting an appetite may be very hard. Fruit is good tho, that was one of the few things I could stomach that didn't feel like alien material going down my esophagus. If you dare, look into a mirror, I had a wicked experience where I felt like I was looking into alternate universes of my person, where I saw like an old warrior from Spanish 1800's type shit, like I was seeing my past lives or some shit. Oh and one of the weirder things is that your sense of touch can change where you can hold your cell phone and it will feel like it's warping larger and smaller in your hand even though your brain knows "nigga its a cell phone, it should be a solid ass rectangle, you trippin."

But yeah its fun.

23. Post #3983
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    Or just get 4-aco-dmt, seriously, it's so much easier / nicer to take.

Edited:

why the fuck didn't I lead with that
    4-ACO-DMT isn't as close to mushrooms as people lead others to believe from my experience. I never was a big fan of it, but I love mushrooms.

They taste great too imo, like cinnamon toast crunch minus the cinnamon and the toast as a certain workaholic once put it so eloquently.

They're also stupidly easy to grow and if you do it right you can easily get yourself an unlimited supply without a whole lot of work.

Anyway, if you want mushrooms, whether cultivation or hunting, check shroomery. Don't bother asking anywhere else.

Apparently 0.5g is enough for a good night
    That's with redosing, assuming one wants to go incredibly hard for the night. Start with 85mg or 100mg your first time.

Also, buy a reagent test kit if you're going to do drugs that aren't cannabis, especially MDMA. There are so many RC's being sold as MDMA, it's fucking stupid. $65 could save you from a really bad time or even save your life. Stay informed and you'll stay alive :)

https://dancesafe.org/shop/

https://www.reagent-tests.uk/

http://bunkpolice.com/how-to-buy/

Personally, I'd go with dancesafe. Their kits are well made, last a long time when kept in the freezer, sealed away and in the dark, and they can be used for testing many different compounds many different times. Though since you're in the UK, reagent-tests.uk might be a better idea, and they seem pretty cheap. They also have milligram scales, which are insanely useful, though you can probably get them cheaper on Amazon and they have a bigger selection.

Here's a channel with reagent test results for a number of verified samples of different drugs:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BunkPolice

This channel is also insanely useful for verifying the legitimacy of different compounds, though there are others out there as well.

.5g in 6 hours is still a lot. Not that it's not doable, but that's going pretty hard. 200mg lasted 4-5 hours for me last time I tried MDMA (which, admittedly, was quite a while ago), and I had no intention of redosing after I came down.

If you redose 40-50mg about an hour to an hour and a half into the experience you can extend it by an hour or so. Or if you really want you can redose, but in my opinion .5g in that period of time is asking for an overwhelming, possibly uncomfortable roll. Either way, stay hydrated and stay cool. Also, 5-HTP the day after seems to help for a lot of people I know, myself included, to ease the hangover (which wasn't really even that bad in my experience, but everyone's different).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #3984
    Some Aussie Dude
    December 2012
    792 Posts
    I'm not sure if someone shared this already but https://rollsafe.org/ is an excellent resource on doing MDMA safely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #3985
    February 2016
    570 Posts
    Had CEV's for the first time while high yesterday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #3986
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    4-ACO-DMT isn't as close to mushrooms as people lead others to believe from my experience. I never was a big fan of it, but I love mushrooms.
    Personally, effects-wise, I'm unable to notice any quantifiable difference.

Obviously dose-wise there are differences, and you don't have the nausea that comes from eating 1/8 oz of toxic mushrooms.

Edited:

As far as I understand, both Psilocybin (OG shrooms) and 4-ACO-DMT are metabolised into Psilocin (aka 4-HO-DMT) which is what causes the psychoactive effects.

Edited:

Oh, and I get to try 5-meo-dmt tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3987
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,059 Posts
    going through a sugar detox right now, which me luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #3988
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    17,420 Posts
    Made some cannabutter, put it in my tea and I'm trying to drink it but it's god awful that taste makes me gag

Edited:

I managed to down a single sip until I decided to pour it out. I was already a bit nauseous so that didn't help. Time to go out and just smoke like I normally do.

29. Post #3989
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,059 Posts
    going through a sugar detox right now, which me luck.
    2 days by, first results:

-My farts smell weird
    -My ass smells weird
    -i dont really know if im hungry or im craving sugar.
    -Still mentally strong, have energy and fuel to keep this going for many days more.

30. Post #3990
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    2,603 Posts
    i want to do drugs with people again, specifically M but i dont want to ask because of anxiety

31. Post #3991
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    i want to do drugs with people again, specifically M but i dont want to ask because of anxiety
    This feels like a chicken and egg scenario.

32. Post #3992
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    Personally, effects-wise, I'm unable to notice any quantifiable difference.

Obviously dose-wise there are differences, and you don't have the nausea that comes from eating 1/8 oz of toxic mushrooms.
    That's the thing, though. I thought the effects were very similar but still very obviously different. I got more nausea (kind of like my intestines were doing somersaults for the come up, not like I needed to throw up), and I had an annoying body load for the entire trip, which I've never really gotten off of mushrooms. I also was completely unable to talk or function socially, which is an effect I've heard people describe with mushrooms, but I've never personally experienced, quite the opposite really, they make me talkative. My words just get stuck in my throat and I can't form sentences on 4-ACO-DMT which tends to make me anxious when I'm tripping on it around people. That's mainly why I didn't like it compared to mushrooms. When taken alone though, it is excellent and the visuals are absolutely beautiful.

I've tried multiple batches of 4-ACO-DMT which I've tested with reagents, and it's always the same for me.

I also never got nausea off of mushrooms and I would never describe the feeling as "toxic" (mainly because they aren't toxic, but also because they never felt like that to me). Hell, I even like the taste of cubensis. I've put them on pizza (after letting the pizza cool, of course) before and it actually tasted amazing, lol.

It's one of those things where you just have to realize that everyone reacts differently. Psychedelics are probably the most subjective class of drugs.

As far as I understand, both Psilocybin (OG shrooms) and 4-ACO-DMT are metabolised into Psilocin (aka 4-HO-DMT) which is what causes the psychoactive effects.
    That's actually a myth often spread by vendors on various forums to sell their product. It was originally hypothesized by the inventor, Albert Hoffman, I believe but he never tested this hypothesis, nor did anyone else. If it metabolized into 4-HO-DMT via first pass metabolism and was not active itself, it would be inactive when injected IM or IV which bypass first pass metabolization and go straight to the brain. It is highly active this way which means it is active in its own right. There are quite a few reports of people IM'ing and even IV'ing it and even a couple successful reports of people vaporizing the freebase, which also bypasses first pass metabolization.

Shulgin himself firmly disagreed with the statement that it converts to Psilocin, partially on the basis that there have been no studies to back it up, but also on the fact that it's slightly more potent and active when injected. This would not be the case if it were a prodrug. He also had more to say on the subject, I'll see if I can find the link to his statements, but I've got shit to do atm so it might be a bit.

Oh, and I get to try 5-meo-dmt tomorrow
    Oohh, you're gonna love it if you like N,N-DMT. Just be sure you have an accurate milligram scale as it is very potent by a magnitude of nearly ten times that of N,N-DMT. It also has a stronger body load in my experience, but I still absolutely enjoyed it. I wish I had gotten more than 30mg to explore it further as I never broke through.

The lack of strong visuals was disappointing, but it was still incredibly psychedelic.

Just don't ever mix it with MAOI's, that could potentially kill you, unlike N,N-DMT. 5-MEO-DMT functions as an MAOI itself so it's dangerous to mix with further monoamine oxidase inhibition.

EDIT: Man, I just cannot talk about stuff that I'm interested in without rambling like mad. The kratom isn't helping. I apologize for how long my posts typically are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #3993
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    I think the mistake is my use of the word metabolise, my bad. AFAIK conventional scientific view is roughly that but using the term prodrug as you've pointed out. That's just stealing from wiki though so who knows.

Still waiting on the 5meo but yeah, I'm aware it's potent. I invested a while back in a solid scale (no nearest 10mg bullshit) so I think I'm set. MAOIs I tend to avoid on principle with the amount of drugs they cause problems with.

Edited:

I wonder how much the comparison between 4aco and shrooms varies with the species of shrooms too, since there's subtle but distinct differences in effect.

Funnily enough my 5meo is a 30mg sample too...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #3994
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    I think the mistake is my use of the word metabolise, my bad. AFAIK conventional scientific view is roughly that but using the term prodrug as you've pointed out. That's just stealing from wiki though so who knows.
    I just would like to see an actual study done on the metabolic pathway of 4-ACO-DMT before I believe it. That was mostly Shulgin's issue with the claim as well IIRC.

All that said though, I don't blame people for believing it, the two drugs are very similar. 4-ACO-DMT reminded me kind of of a mix of N,N,-DMT and mushrooms. However it could just be the fact that they're structurally very similar. I believe even Psilocybin is somewhat active on its own when injected, so it could still be the case that 4-ACO-DMT does convert to Psilocin but it still has effects of its own at roughly the same potency as Psilocin. Just without actual studies, we just don't really know.

Still waiting on the 5meo but yeah, I'm aware it's potent. I invested a while back in a solid scale (no nearest 10mg bullshit) so I think I'm set. MAOIs I tend to avoid on principle with the amount of drugs they cause problems with.
    Glad to hear you're well prepared! Is it the HCl salt or the freebase? The freebase is what you want if you're vaporizing, the HCl is what you want for oral, nasal or sublingual ingestion (or IV/IM but don't do that unless you're highly prepared and have a trip sitter. I do not recommend nor condone doing that).

35. Post #3995
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    Just the HCl salt. I'm thinking split it into 5/10/15mg and snort it (obviously separate times) since that'll start me off slow but 15mg should be strong-ish.

Edited:

With 4-ACO-DMT, the only significant research I've read on it are these:

https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodi...s-psilocin.pdf
    Which is focused on the production of 4-ACO-DMT, and straight up states it's a prodrug based on this study....which doesn't exactly say that straight up, as far as I can tell. It does however state that psilocin is only one of several psychoactive products from psilocybin which makes sense I guess.

36. Post #3996
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    I wonder how much the comparison between 4aco and shrooms varies with the species of shrooms too, since there's subtle but distinct differences in effect.

Funnily enough my 5meo is a 30mg sample too...
    I guess Psilocybe Cyanescens felt more like 4-ACO-DMT, minus the social retardation (though I bet at higher doses it would be similar) and the intestinal weirdness/body load. They had more DMT-like visuals like 4-ACO-DMT.

There are species of psychedelic mushrooms that have Baeocystin in them. It's the 4-substituted analogue of NMT or N-Methyltryptamine, which is often found alongside N,N,-DMT in nature. I can't comment on the difference of effects, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried mushroom species with appreciable amounts of Baeocystin in them and how they compare to other mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT.

°Muy bueno, seŮor!

37. Post #3997
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    but I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried mushroom species with appreciable amounts of Baeocystin in them and how they compare to other mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT.
    Liberty Caps have (I believe) a small amount of Baeocystin in, I did find them noticeably more hallucinogenic (as compared to psychedelic effects) than P. Cubensis.

Edited:

we shrooms chemistry now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #3998
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    Just the HCl salt. I'm thinking split it into 5/10/15mg and snort it (obviously separate times) since that'll start me off slow but 15mg should be strong-ish.
    Honestly, vaporizing it is much better, you get nothing but 5-MEO-DMT that way and none of its active metabolites. I've heard a lot of reports of nausea from snorting it, and I believe the fact that it O-demethylates into Bufotenin, or 5-HO-DMT when taken orally contributes to that as when you snort a drug, some of it is ingested orally via the drip.

Having done 5-HO-DMT a number of times, I can assure you that you probably don't want it. It has extreme nausea and a very powerful, sickly body load that feels like pins and needles. It's just not in any way a worthwhile experience in my opinion, despite its long history of entheogenic use.

I mean it's worth trying, just oh my fucking god is it a disgusting trip. Imagine if the flu were psychedelic.

That said, absorption in the mucus membrane does bypass first pass metabolization, so you'll only get a little 5-HO-DMT from the drip and it may not be enough to be active, but I'd still say at least try to vaporize some of it, even if it's just with the HCl. 10mg of the HCl vaporized was still a rather intense experience for me.

Edited:

Liberty Caps have (I believe) a small amount of Baeocystin in, I did find them noticeably more hallucinogenic (as compared to psychedelic effects) than P. Cubensis.

Edited:

we shrooms chemistry now
    Huh, I didn't know that. I've never tried Liberty Caps as they don't grow anywhere near where I am and they're a bitch to cultivate. I've heard the same from a lot of different people who have tried LC's and Cubensis. Most prefer LC's.

39. Post #3999
    Gold Member

May 2010
    6,290 Posts
    Sadly I don't have a proper vape, just a very ghetto home-made DMT Machine. Guess that would work?

40. Post #4000
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,523 Posts
    Sadly I don't have a proper vape, just a very ghetto home-made DMT Machine. Guess that would work?
    I just sandwiched it in some weed and that worked fine. I even put it on an ash bed and very carefully melted it into it then vaped it off that by carefully sucking the flame into the ash and that worked well too. Sandwiching seemed to work better though.

I'd be weary of using a machine personally. It's such a small amount of material.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)