1. Post #1641
    Gold Member
    November 2014
    249 Posts
    Sorry that I wasn't responsive Pretender, I was idling for about 12 hours that day

2. Post #1642
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,623 Posts
    It was something I did in one/some of the older facepunch minecraft servers.

I would go find a tree, and remove the second block from the bottom of a tree, thus making a stump and a floating tree.
    I sometimes also would also remove the bottom most block and replace it with a crafting table.
    Image for reference.

(I have no idea what the floating stones in the background are).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox India Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #1643
    January 2014
    1,777 Posts
    Those were for the iron grinder, god rest its soul.
    In other news, after a brief personal hiatus, I am back on the subway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #1644
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,573 Posts
    By request, TrainCarts is installed on both servers. Let me know if anything doesn't work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #1645
    November 2013
    111 Posts
    I've been avoiding Minecraft to be more productive. Guess who hasn't been more productive! I'll have to hop on, and say hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1646
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,214 Posts
    By request, TrainCarts is installed on both servers. Let me know if anything doesn't work.
    This looks hilarious and brilliant. That video had me cracking up more than it should lol. It should definitely help my theme park island! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1647
    November 2014
    138 Posts
    Well I cant play for the past few weeks since im having really bad connections to the server so whoever finds my island please make it cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

8. Post #1648
    Gold Member
    November 2014
    249 Posts
    Well I cant play for the past few weeks since im having really bad connections to the server so whoever finds my island please make it cool
    inb4 dicks everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1649
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,282 Posts
    I'd like to visit and check this out. Been on another Minecraft kick lately and I like seeing other people's worlds.

IGN: Herobrine

I understand if you're not gonna whitelist that, but that's my honest-to-god username. Had it since the very beginning. VV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1650
    Gold Member
    November 2014
    249 Posts
    I'd like to visit and check this out. Been on another Minecraft kick lately and I like seeing other people's worlds.

IGN: Herobrine

I understand if you're not gonna whitelist that, but that's my honest-to-god username. Had it since the very beginning. VV
    I bet you could sell that account for a good amount of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1651
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,282 Posts
    I bet you could sell that account for a good amount of money.
    I've had huge offers, but to be honest I probably wouldn't still be playing this game if I couldn't enjoy weirding people out with it wherever I go.

It also gives me access to literally hundreds of Realms. Everyone invites me. So funny popping into one and seeing all the kids freak out. I never actually do anything mean, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1652
    Gold Member
    November 2014
    249 Posts
    I've had huge offers, but to be honest I probably wouldn't still be playing this game if I couldn't enjoy weirding people out with it wherever I go.

It also gives me access to literally hundreds of Realms. Everyone invites me. So funny popping into one and seeing all the kids freak out. I never actually do anything mean, though.
    I've seen so many threads on Minecraft forums, "who is real owner of herobrine", "no he doesnt have owner dickhead thats an npc", here we are, Herobrine just casually asking for a whitelist on the FP MC servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

13. Post #1653
    Community Slacker
    July 2005
    10,282 Posts
    I've seen so many threads on Minecraft forums, "who is real owner of herobrine", "no he doesnt have owner dickhead thats an npc", here we are, Herobrine just casually asking for a whitelist on the FP MC servers.
    I usually keep quiet about owning it outside of my friends, but I made a mistake once and a whole swarm of people from this one account selling community harassed me for months and doxxed me just to get me to sell it.

I figure the worst people already know, so there shouldn't be much harm in mentioning it on FP. I've already mentioned it once before here anyway, back when we had a Minecraft subforum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1654
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,623 Posts

You could probably make money off of it, even without selling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox India Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #1655

October 2014
    146 Posts
    Is anybody still playing regularly? Or are folks done with the second map already?

16. Post #1656
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,573 Posts
    I've been too busy to play. Hopefully I'll be on soon.

17. Post #1657
    Gold Member
    November 2014
    249 Posts
    I've been too busy to play. Hopefully I'll be on soon.
    Same for me at the moment. If I have free time again I'd be happy to play and maybe finish the subway.

18. Post #1658
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,609 Posts
    I'd be playing on both servers a whole lot if I had the time to. Unfortunately, I sure don't have the time to...

On that note, anyone who would like to pick up where I left off in attempting to raid the ocean monument southwest of Spawn Island is welcome to do so. It'll be a while before I have the spare time to get back to that again.