1. Post #1441
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,493 Posts
    If anyone wants a marker, write coords and a name in the discord chat

Edited:

I was trying to get labels to always show yesterday with no avail, and now I look today and it's working??? Maybe needed a server restart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #1442
    DERAILER OF THREADS DESTROYER OF IDIOTS
    February 2009
    34,370 Posts
    I had named it something at some point but never really used it extensively. Kingdom of Scorpious is perfectly fine.

3. Post #1443
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,493 Posts
    I had named it something at some point but never really used it extensively. Kingdom of Scorpious is perfectly fine.
    I got it from the sign outside your portal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #1444
    December 2008
    897 Posts
    Please mark Furcifa Town around [850, 1200]. I'll be back on the server someday!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1445
    January 2014
    1,705 Posts
    I went to New York AGAIN, sorry for being gone. Am back for this week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #1446
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    8,493 Posts
    Server is updated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #1447
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    3,818 Posts
    Finally have a graphics card, expect my return Soon™
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #1448
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    6,791 Posts
    Put me in coach!

UN: BreakfastBuddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1449
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    6,791 Posts
    I'm IN

its good to be back boys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

10. Post #1450
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,172 Posts
    There should be some food at spawn if you need some to get started (:

11. Post #1451
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    6,791 Posts
    Dude its so lonely in here where is everyone I miss everyone

is this my purgatory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

12. Post #1452
    January 2014
    1,705 Posts
    I got addicted to PUBG.
    In all seriousness, I've tried to get on but life has gotten in the way

13. Post #1453
    February 2009
    34,370 Posts
    I've been working a lot lately. My job is understaffed, so I have to work more hours.

On top of that, summer is my social life time. When winter hits and I can't get sunburned at the beach anymore I will probably hop back on more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1454
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,599 Posts
    I still haven't figured out how to design things because I haven't applied the effort. That's my excuse. Take it or leave it.

15. Post #1455
    February 2009
    34,370 Posts
    I still haven't figured out how to design things because I haven't applied the effort. That's my excuse. Take it or leave it.
    Literally steal ideas from other people.

That's how I learned.

Think about what you want to build, figure out what age or style, then simply go to google images and type in "X building Y time period Minecraft" and recreate the results.

If you do it enough, like I have, eventually it'll evolve into your own style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1456
    Not actually a glitch
    May 2005
    6,791 Posts
    Starting a great new civilization a little south of spawn on a desert peninsula

17. Post #1457
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,362 Posts
    Dude its so lonely in here where is everyone I miss everyone

is this my purgatory
    I haven't played on any facepunch server in a while.

I wonder if I was ever whitelisted on this one.

18. Post #1458
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,172 Posts
    Someone sheared my sheep and then the sheep ate all the grass so they are all naked now. :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,599 Posts
    Literally steal ideas from other people.

That's how I learned.

Think about what you want to build, figure out what age or style, then simply go to google images and type in "X building Y time period Minecraft" and recreate the results.

If you do it enough, like I have, eventually it'll evolve into your own style.
    See, I've tried exactly that. But what I'm trying to design is an underwater base, and my style of doing so (complete and utter refusal to use any glass at all) is apparently 100% unprecedented. Literally everybody else 1) spams glass everywhere and 2) spams domes or boxes made from said glass.

I've been using non-cubical blocks that aren't displaced by water (slabs, trap doors, etc.) to make "windows" into the surrounding water. It's a neat look, but of course, it takes a little more effort and thought than mindless glass spam. It also has the potential to look really cool, which is mainly the part that I'm hung up on.

20. Post #1460
    November 2013
    100 Posts
    Welcome Glitchman! Glad to see you've joined the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)