1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    7,363 Posts
    Man, she's faking it even before he goes down on her.

Nevuh fugget

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    13,523 Posts
    This shouldn't be funny to me but I notice that even though Bioware has a reputation among the internet of being full of "Tumblrite SJWs," there's literally one black person out of all of the people in those pictures.

Very diverse team there.
    I can't spot them, but is it the fucking "white tears" dude? He said he directed gameplay

3. Post #163
    August 2014
    3,748 Posts
    I've seen people worshipping Jaal everywhere. Any reason why outside of the appearance?

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    2,300 Posts
    I've seen people worshipping Jaal everywhere. Any reason why outside of the appearance?
    He looks like a poor man's Twi'Lek costume for halloween, if you ask me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Chrome Peru Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    28,421 Posts
    His personality and writing is pretty good.

Despite all the shit about this game and how it's so terrible being blasted outwards in all directions by the internet hate machine

having put like, 30 hours into the game it's actually pretty good. by the time you get up to characters like Sloan Kelly, the animations are a lot more fitting and polished. There's still fucked up stuff obviously, but it's way better than I was betting it would be.

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,081 Posts
    Early Game Spoilers-ish.

So I found a    Model Normandy SR-2    in    Alec Ryder's Quarters   . I pick it up but it doesn't do anything. What is it for?

7. Post #167
    "TOO FUCKIN' STUPID"
    March 2010
    2,239 Posts
    Early Game Spoilers-ish.

So I found a    Model Normandy SR-2    in    Alec Ryder's Quarters   . I pick it up but it doesn't do anything. What is it for?
    It goes in your quarters in the Tempest

Also why are you asking this in this thread

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    25,623 Posts
    His personality and writing is pretty good.

Despite all the shit about this game and how it's so terrible being blasted outwards in all directions by the internet hate machine

having put like, 30 hours into the game it's actually pretty good. by the time you get up to characters like Sloan Kelly, the animations are a lot more fitting and polished. There's still fucked up stuff obviously, but it's way better than I was betting it would be.
    But is it fun

Because if it's literally just fucking boring "exploration" missions and scanning rocks no fucking thank you

So far every actually thought out critic I've seen of the game was about how unabashedly flat and boring the whole package is. It's mediocre through and through and revels in repetitiveness which is hardly acceptable for a game that requires as much commitment as this.

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    3,081 Posts
    It goes in your quarters in the Tempest

Also why are you asking this in this thread
    I do not...know...I must have confused this thread for the megathread somehow, my bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    7,656 Posts
    But is it fun

Because if it's literally just fucking boring "exploration" missions and scanning rocks no fucking thank you

So far every actually thought out critic I've seen of the game was about how unabashedly flat and boring the whole package is. It's mediocre through and through and revels in repetitiveness which is hardly acceptable for a game that requires as much commitment as this.
    Their is some "busywork" stuff but you can ignore most of it if it isn't your thing. I think most critics played the first planet which is a boring flat dessert, the others are much more interesting. Its not the perfect game but I think it gets more hate than it deserves.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    28,421 Posts
    But is it fun

Well I'm having fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)