1. Post #921
    November 2010
    879 Posts
    Is there anything you would suggest to change? Or should the idea be scrapped?

I'm always welcoming suggestions, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
    I think the colored outlines around the masks makes it look more like a cartoon drawn over the game than an in-game effect.
    Very few unusual effects are like that, and the ones that are were from when they first introduced unusual effects. Try to make the masks and heads look more like they come from a 3D space instead of a 2D space jam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #922
    August 2014
    391 Posts
    i suggest simplifying the masks by removing some of the minute details and using multiple shades of a single color per mask. Also, if you want to have blue and red versions, they will have to be for their respective team. (or at least it would be better that way)
    I honestly thought about doing that, and am on the path to just making them team-variented, with the third most likely being for both teams. Maybe evening changing the red and blue colors, to Orange and Purple.

Edited:

I think the colored outlines around the masks makes it look more like a cartoon drawn over the game than an in-game effect.
    Very few unusual effects are like that, and the ones that are were from when they first introduced unusual effects. Try to make the masks and heads look more like they come from a 3D space instead of a 2D space jam.
    3D space instead of 2D Space? Seems logical to me, and now that I look at them more, I feel that some tweeks should be made to match the artstyle.

Many thanks to you both for suggestions, and if anybody else has any, let me know! Your suggestions/feedback are always appreciated.