1. Post #2241
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,177 Posts
    I checked like a week ago, and the HUD literally hadn't been updated I think since 2015 up until this update. This is insane.
    Previous commit was like, July 2016. I've given up trying to please anyone but myself with it (ie. it's not a big pile of contextless sans-serif numbers sat next to the crosshair), so I only really work on it whenever I play TF2 (which isn't too common nowadays, kind of burned myself out on it... but hey, I had my fun.)

2. Post #2242
    August 2014
    1,848 Posts
    Previous commit was like, July 2016. I've given up trying to please anyone but myself with it (ie. it's not a big pile of contextless sans-serif numbers sat next to the crosshair), so I only really work on it whenever I play TF2 (which isn't too common nowadays, kind of burned myself out on it... but hey, I had my fun.)
    I don't blame you, but if it makes you feel better at all, i think FrankenHUD is probably my favorite HUD in the game ever, and I only started using other HUDs because you didn't update it, or I would've continued to use it. It was perfect for people like me that wanted a better looking, more streamlined UI but also wanted to maintain TF2's unique stylization. I'm definitely gonna try it out this patch and might even switch over from ToonHUD.

3. Post #2243
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,494 Posts
    When I tried adding the file path for custom skins, I keep getting a launch error. This never happened last time. Is it cause I have the game on a different drive?

4. Post #2244
    March 2013
    2,411 Posts
    Cross post from GC:
    I didn't really dig the Brass Beast sound effects, the rate of fire sounded way too slow to me.
    I could tell that they used the AR2 for the thumpy fire, so mixed it with a stock sound effect to give it some mechanical clinking and then the Brass Beast engine spin (which is just a slowed down minigun).
    Grab it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2yv3ci110...eaked.zip?dl=0
    It's too late to add in a release image, but the download's there. Doubt sv_pure will allow it, though.

5. Post #2245
    November 2013
    1,600 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #2246
    October 2011
    811 Posts
    Anyone have that one mod of the Warrior's Spirit that makes it match the Bear Necessities?

Also great job on all the items that got in, the maps especially. Fantastic work everyone.