1. Post #1881
    March 2014
    4,962 Posts
    Are we bringing up crests being on the same angle, or are you comparing a Greek helmet to a Roman helmet?

Because if it's the former, that can be an easy fix. If it's the latter, I've also got some bad news for you.
    problem being that it fills the exact same niche

they could both be used interchangeably and not look any different from afar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1882
    November 2013
    1,572 Posts
    problem being that it fills the exact same niche

they could both be used interchangeably and not look any different from afar
    is that why you made this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Zing x 18Funny x 4Winner x 4Disagree x 2Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1883
    August 2013
    9,603 Posts
    ikes made that item before the caballero was added to the game. Valve chose to add his a year later.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Zing Zing x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #1884
    January 2015
    215 Posts
    Hey guys! Want be part of it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMWJ6615mc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1885
    August 2013
    1,748 Posts
    ngl until now i didn't even notice this had a bottle in the pocket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1886
    November 2013
    1,572 Posts
    ikes made that item before the caballero was added to the game. Valve chose to add his a year later.

cmon man i just wanna make fun of ikes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1887
    August 2013
    466 Posts
    -snip wrong section-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1888

August 2017
    3 Posts

rather new here, have a concept for quirky fire man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

9. Post #1889
    February 2016
    601 Posts
    It's a bit hard to tell what the exact theme is for this set, but I'm picking up a macho libre vide from it that might lead to someplace intersting.

10. Post #1890

August 2017
    3 Posts
    It's a bit hard to tell what the exact theme is for this set, but I'm picking up a macho libre vide from it that might lead to someplace intersting.
    supposed to be a wrestling theme, sorry should've made it clearer.

11. Post #1891
    November 2013
    1,572 Posts
    king crimson

claimed