1. Post #2081
    July 2016
    628 Posts

Hello again.

I have returned from my gross hibernation once more. with some workshop items. ( Please check them out. There's more to come. )
    Your wasteland stuff and stocking stuffers are always the best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2082
    February 2016
    627 Posts
    The Wrathful King

Unclaimed!

The Director

A collaborated set between me & YeWelshTabby, inspired by the late horror movie director George R. Romero

"Howdy, Comrade"
    New page bumper!

3. Post #2083
    February 2016
    627 Posts
    Also man, sorry for cluttering up the freshest page, but here's another thing Tabby & I are working on atm

A monster hunter set for Engie; still working on some other details 'til it's all finished
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2084
    October 2011
    811 Posts
    So... here is a dumb conceptual idea....

Just an idea for those who like the legacy Minigun viewmodel. Sat here for awhile thinking about it just now. Think this could be possible or has this already been done/tried before?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

5. Post #2085
    hello
    October 2011
    6,712 Posts
    please dont do red text on blue background, it's borderline unreadable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2086
    October 2011
    811 Posts
    please dont do red text on blue background, it's borderline unreadable
    It is legible now! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #2087
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,726 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166188811

Another one! These all-class horns are designed to look different on every class! Wow, spooky!

(click to vote, mods.tf link is on that page too)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #2088
    April 2014
    1,875 Posts
    The Impaler's Appearance

Special thanks to Dilly for doing the promos (didn't accept revenue because of bank issues)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 14 (list)

9. Post #2089
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,726 Posts

The Swaggin' Scotsman!

A collection of items you can wear to show everyone how wealthy you are! With a taunt by Nonamesleft! Woah!

Please vote for it if you want to see it ingame (click the images or the links below)!

mods.tf download links are available on the item's respective workshop pages... except for the taunt, sorry!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166562791

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166566494

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166569256

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166581197
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 24Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2090
    November 2014
    724 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1166188811

Another one! These all-class horns are designed to look different on every class! Wow, spooky!

(click to vote, mods.tf link is on that page too)
    Quick! Someone get me #ffba28, #ff9200, and #ff4100 stat!

11. Post #2091
    January 2015
    1,679 Posts
    The Impaler's Appearance

Special thanks to Dilly for doing the promos (didn't accept revenue because of bank issues)

Might I suggest “Impaler Appearel?”

Edited:

Engy’s Horns should be the bull ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #2092
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,503 Posts
    heyy guysss heres something i made

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

13. Post #2093
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,423 Posts
    Alrighty! I smashed this out over last weekend and overall i'm actually rather pleased with it but i'd like some criticism before moving forward with it.

PS. It's a mod.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #2094

September 2017
    20 Posts
    Final rendition of the textures..

Also does anyone know someone who knows how to do animated textures? or can they direct me to a tutorial that does? me and lettuce have been planning to make the red screen on the gun animated, but I have no idea how to go around that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #2095
    August 2013
    1,936 Posts
    Final rendition of the textures..

Also does anyone know someone who knows how to do animated textures? or can they direct me to a tutorial that does? me and lettuce have been planning to make the red screen on the gun animated, but I have no idea how to go around that
    Show it in HLMV first before you consider it final! Also you can PM me or add me on Steam, I can tell you about animated textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #2096

September 2017
    20 Posts
    -snip- nevermind

17. Post #2097
    October 2016
    628 Posts

So that Northstar reference I did was remade, and so now it's a completely different item
    Commissar coat meets dead of night. I like it.

18. Post #2098
    October 2014
    330 Posts

Redid my old multiclass goatee concept.

CLAIMED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #2099
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,494 Posts
    Poor Scout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #2100
    Tyrannosaur Fisherman Extraordinaire (Not Game Fish)
    May 2009
    5,305 Posts
    Alrighty! I smashed this out over last weekend and overall i'm actually rather pleased with it but i'd like some criticism before moving forward with it.

PS. It's a mod.

Isn't that the plasma defender from New Vegas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2101

December 2011
    235 Posts
    hello, facepunch, here's a little item we've made in time for october that you can vote for:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1167696080

bye, facepunch!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2102
    March 2014
    5,006 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #2103
    April 2016
    1,368 Posts
    The Wrathful King

Unclaimed!
    Looks good, I think the hair is a little off but I guess you can't really make it preciously what it suppose to be based off of lol.

I'd use it on Soldier too to be honest. Could make some good set ups for Soldier...

Kind of want to see this with those dancing skeleton unusual effects we got a few years back now lol. Probably look cluttered, but still curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2104
    January 2015
    1,679 Posts
    the "bone" texture looks a bit too noisy to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #2105
    March 2014
    5,006 Posts
    the "bone" texture looks a bit too noisy to me
    it's a woolly beanie

the arms are something of the same material, it's fabricy, not real bones

26. Post #2106

July 2013
    1,670 Posts
    it's a woolly beanie

the model does not reflect that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #2107
    August 2013
    9,688 Posts
    it's a woolly beanie

the hat itself looks great but unless you round out the sharp edges and points to look like it's stuffed with wool it's gonna read as solid bone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #2108
    March 2011
    1,213 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

29. Post #2109
    November 2013
    1,600 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

30. Post #2110

September 2017
    20 Posts
    How the heck do you preview the damn custom guns you make in-game??

Valve accepts weapons from the workshop but doesn't officially support it in the workshop submission thing in-game. They even are accepting maps in beta but not god damn weapons...

31. Post #2111
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    2,801 Posts

Valve accepts weapons from the workshop but doesn't officially support it in the workshop submission thing in-game. They even are accepting maps in beta but not god damn weapons...
    Model replacements in the custom folder, or the ancient itemtest map.

32. Post #2112
    August 2013
    1,936 Posts

You can also use ItemToast to make a mod and then try it out in Training Mode or whatever its called.

33. Post #2113
    March 2014
    5,006 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #2114

September 2017
    20 Posts

I keep getting these damn purple missing textures on my model no matter what I do. I've even taken a custom flaregun mod from game banana and replaced the files with mine and I still get these damn missing textures. Please someone help me before i lose my damn mind

35. Post #2115
    July 2012
    803 Posts
    Purple checkerboard is a result of either:

- model material name (the one you assign in Blender) not matching with your .vmt's file name
    - $basetexture not pointing to the correct .vtf file
    - cdmaterials in the QC file not pointing to the folder where your .vmt file is located
    - in general just .vmt or .vtf not being in the locations that you specified or mismatching names

Double-check your material names, file paths and locations.

36. Post #2116
    February 2016
    627 Posts
    The Shadow of Badlands

Out now in a local theatre near you.

Boomsta: models, promo splash
    SedimentarySocks: textures, materials, sfm
    Concept: Moi

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 25Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

37. Post #2117
    July 2012
    803 Posts
    Updated this thing from two years ago:

Here's the old version for comparison:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

38. Post #2118
    November 2014
    552 Posts
    Eight new private videos have been uploaded to the taunts playlist on TF2's youtube channel. With that news, it appears we are in the final hours pre day-1 blog post. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has submitted something to the workshop in the past few months. With eight new taunts alone, who knows how many new cosmetics and weapons we'll be getting as well. See you all on the other side. It's been a hell of a ride and I'm so happy for all our sakes that it's finally about to come to an end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #2119
    January 2017
    103 Posts
    Eight new private videos have been uploaded to the taunts playlist on TF2's youtube channel. With that news, it appears we are in the final hours pre day-1 blog post. I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has submitted something to the workshop in the past few months. With eight new taunts alone, who knows how many new cosmetics and weapons we'll be getting as well. See you all on the other side. It's been a hell of a ride and I'm so happy for all our sakes that it's finally about to come to an end.
    I bet most people know this and have been going nuts over it, but posting it for the 1 person that may not know. ValveTime was able to get the thumbnails for all the videos: http://www.valvetime.net/threads/thu...videos.257895/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #2120
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,914 Posts
    I bet most people know this and have been going nuts over it, but posting it for the 1 person that may not know. ValveTime was able to get the thumbnails for all the videos: http://www.valvetime.net/threads/thu...videos.257895/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)