1. Post #841
    July 2016
    628 Posts
    Alrighty, some alterations done. Lighter curves, color scheme that blends less with the sniper, larger trigger guard and so on.
    I'll probably do something more with the bolt stuff, too.

Is there going to be a mod download when this is finalized? I'm a sucker for bullpup guns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #842
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,423 Posts
    It's a very nice gun, It's a damn shame it wouldn't function.

But that doesn't matter.   

3. Post #843
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts

upd8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #844
    July 2011
    941 Posts
    Dunno if either of you would be interested in making Jungle unusuals as we move closer toward an uncertain deadline, but I have these unusual concepts I did waaaaaaaay back during Mayann if anyone's interested.

A circle of vines around the hat with a machete flying around to cut one group of vines, then the next, and so on and so on, probably 5 groups of vines joined together to make a full circle

A boulder a la Indiana Jones rolling around the hat constantly, could probably be a bit slower than the concept demonstrates

5. Post #845
    May 2017
    61 Posts
    Here's a cosmetic item idea

The Administrators head that floats behind the player (with a sinister grin of course)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

6. Post #846
    April 2016
    208 Posts
    New set for Pyro for the Jungle update hope you all enjoy!!

Vote below
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/f.../?id=950155628
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #847
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    497 Posts
    Finally updated my Cambodian asset pack with proper trees that don't suck as much as the old ones.

https://tf2maps.net/threads/antiquit...-assets.32462/

Feel free to use these for promos, too, if you want, I don't care.

Other stuff in set:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #848
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts
    please tell me those tree canopies have nice collisions so you can stand on the branches

9. Post #849
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    497 Posts
    The small ones have reasonably accurate collision; the tall tree collision meshes stop around where the branches split from one another. They're very tall so I felt that would be pretty bad if soldiers were hidng up there in a regular map, so I didn't include the very top branches in the collision mesh. Plus for my maps, I was planning to clip straight up the trunk so people couldn't stand on the tree at all, and extra branches would have just been something else I'd need to clip off.

But if a mapper really really wants folks up there, they can rather easily add in fake collision up there with invis/clip/etc brushes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

10. Post #850
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts
    the only reason i want it is so i can hide up as a heavy with the buffalo steak/eviction notice and drop down on unsuspecting victims

good times on suijin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #851
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    649 Posts
    How do you upload a taunt with particles? What's the procedure for that?

12. Post #852
    April 2011
    339 Posts
    Finally went back to texturing this bamboo dart gun, trying to come up with the base colors, please vote
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 Mexico Show Events Funny x 11Disagree x 11Friendly x 8Useful x 6Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #853
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts
    make it green and have the modeller stick some leaves around the barrel like so

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #854
    November 2013
    1,600 Posts
    last minute jungle thing

unclaimed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #855
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts
    what makes that jungle related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #856
    November 2013
    1,600 Posts
    camo

17. Post #857
    August 2013
    9,688 Posts
    it's a stretch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #858
    November 2013
    1,600 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

19. Post #859
    August 2013
    9,688 Posts
    "everybody else is doing it, that makes it okay for me to"

At the very least it would be preferable to add more jungley color schemes to the straps/item itself, or go for a more expedition type theme. As it is though it's just standard issue military wear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Zing Zing x 6 (list)

20. Post #860
    January 2017
    103 Posts

Super Nailgun animations for TF2c.

Edited:

Just realized that the mag when it comes out should stay on the rail. Got to edit it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #861
    July 2011
    1,162 Posts
    Finally went back to texturing this bamboo dart gun, trying to come up with the base colors, please vote

imo "funny" seems the most readable as bamboo, I did a quick paintover of what I feel would work well for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 24Agree Agree x 8 (list)

22. Post #862
    November 2015
    704 Posts
    imo "funny" seems the most readable as bamboo, I did a quick paintover of what I feel would work well for it.
    Just realized that you would have to take off the cork, cuz it would start to rot, which is pretty bad, i guess. So that actually makes a lot of sence.

23. Post #863
    Dennab
    January 2015
    237 Posts
    Hello
    I finaly made Heavy Assalut Armor for heavy!

Claimable!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #864
    November 2014
    451 Posts
    I feel like balaclava instead of bandana would fit this set better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #865
    Dennab
    January 2015
    237 Posts
    I feel like balaclava instead of bandana would fit this set better
    I think i will upgrade this hat because its not looking cool in my opinion.

26. Post #866
    March 2014
    5,007 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

27. Post #867
    February 2016
    630 Posts
    Ay I have a cap!

The Hole Digger / Caveman

Because I rewatched the best novel adaption today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

28. Post #868
    Dennab
    January 2015
    237 Posts
    I know its too early for halloween but i wanted post this concept as soon is posible :)

Claimable!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

29. Post #869
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    649 Posts
    Just an update on particle uploading for anyone wondering, we got advised by other animators with particles in their taunts. We edited the qc and qci in the tf2 uploader/complier . And we're putting a dropbox link with the particle file in the dev comments

These links might help anyone with a similar issue
    https://developer.valvesoftware.com/..._In_Animations
    https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Attachment

Just edited strings to the correct frame numbers and bone names. Edit QC for attachments, Edit QCI for events
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #870
    November 2014
    451 Posts
    Is it supposed to be a set? Because if it is having 2 hoodies at the same time is kinda weird

31. Post #871
    Dennab
    January 2015
    237 Posts
    Is it supposed to be a set? Because if it is having 2 hoodies at the same time is kinda weird
    Yeah its set :) I added hood on this misc because people would like to mix some items and it would look cool.

32. Post #872
    Dennab
    January 2015
    237 Posts
    Hey I made concept for all class hawai style hat
    Looking similar too boonie hat

Claimable

33. Post #873
    July 2016
    67 Posts

looking for someone to take on this effect.
    [important] The true idea behind this effect is just using air distortion effects (pyro's airblast) and using it to mimic heat waves with possibly orange fog/sky around the player. this effect could be a taunt effect, or hat effect.

if the effect maker would like to use the trees in the effect, they have already been finalized :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #874
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,344 Posts
    Heres this thing I textured that vipes wants me to post.

Workshop link cause fuck you clickthrough.
    mods.tf release
       I will probably revisit this at some point to make some changes to the mesh in general. Its not my mesh though, so I didn't want to just redo it. Not too happy with it personally, but we uploaded it anyway to have a thing to reup to once I maybe redo it possibly. Its "good enough" for now IMO.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

35. Post #875
    February 2016
    630 Posts
    Hmmmm....

Hmmmmmmmmm

(also pls claim)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

36. Post #876
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Philippines Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #877
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

38. Post #878
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,344 Posts
    Got this updated to be all class.
    Re uploaded it just because.

Click this for workshop.
    mods.tf
       I decided to leave heavys small, because big guy with little hat is funny to me. And then I wouldn't have to redo a paint chart, render, and thumb nail.   

39. Post #879
    October 2011
    811 Posts

Super Nailgun animations for TF2c.

Edited:

Just realized that the mag when it comes out should stay on the rail. Got to edit it now.
    May we see more of this weapon?

40. Post #880
    January 2017
    103 Posts
    May we see more of this weapon?
    It's not made by me. It's made by a modeler on the TF2 Classic team, Stev. I just did the animations.

Here is a p3d link that he gave me permission to share, as well as a screenshots and concept art (by Square):
    https://p3d.in/DBRut

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)