1. Post #2961
    March 2014
    5,099 Posts
    Pyro's not made out to be peanut kid childish. They're maded out to be psychopathic pony hugging childish. I don't feel like piano fits them. Just my opinion though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Zing Zing x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2962
    January 2015
    238 Posts
    Speaking of musical taunts: only Pyro, Heavy and Spy are left without instruments.

For the Pyro, it would interesting to have something similar to the pyrophone/fire organ.
    It's an instrument rather similar to organ, but it uses fire to produce the sounds.

For the Heavy, a helicon would be great: it's big, heavy and low-sounding, like a tuba.
    However, it also allows standing and walking/marching around while playing it. It is also said to be invented in Russia.

I don't know what would be fitting for the Spy.
    Perhaps, a pair of cymbals, so he could sneak behind the enemies and scare them by suddenly banging the cymbals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #2963
    May 2012
    393 Posts
    spy plays the world's smallest violin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #2964
    April 2014
    1,894 Posts
    Making a new Medic set:

based on old hats / beards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #2965
    November 2014
    792 Posts
    For the Heavy, a helicon would be great: it's big, heavy and low-sounding, like a tuba.
    However, it also allows standing and walking/marching around while playing it. It is also said to be invented in Russia
    We can call it the "Heavicon" too.

It's perfect. How could we have been so blind?

6. Post #2966
    August 2013
    9,766 Posts
    that's not a piano, that's an assorted music box. It operates off a wind-up key, which in fact, fits the pyro much more than an actual piano.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2967
    April 2016
    219 Posts
    New concept idea up for grabs

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2968
    June 2016
    191 Posts

I can hear cello suite #1 already.

9. Post #2969
    November 2014
    792 Posts

Here's an idea. What if he played it like this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #2970

September 2017
    52 Posts
    Very early WiP on an engineer set inspired by fallout. I really liked the pistol and the hat sims_doc had in his album, and we agreed to make a full set for the engineer rather than just a pistol and hat for him. (Including a mechanical hand for the engie!) more WiP will be coming soon hopefully.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

11. Post #2971
    September 2014
    129 Posts

camera by

kill cam heavy

magazine pyro

newspaper scout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #2972
    June 2016
    191 Posts
    Here's an idea. What if he played it like this?

six heavies playing swing bass is my new favorite suggestion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #2973
    April 2014
    1,894 Posts
    The Intellectual

Vote here!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #2974
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,600 Posts
    I like what you've done with the place. It's all sleek and modern now. Here you guys are after all those years, keeping the flame alive. Keeping it real. Keeping matter substantial. Keeping composites corporeal.

While a storm of misinformation and polarisation and globalisation and procrastination weathers on in the world outside, a few brave men convene around the primordeal fire dedicated to the only cause truly worth spending your mortal currency pursuing: making alternative hats for dapper deathdoers.

While everyone else has moved on, you persevere. You preserve the spark of originality and craftsmanship that was fostered here long ago. May your meticulously crafted menswear illuminate a path of chivalry and collaboration and generosity for generations to come. I can say wholly and without hesitation that you're all lovely people. I'm grateful to have spent my time with such supportive people and I'm a better man for having known you. I'm positive you'd all even go to heaven if you didn't masturbate so god damn much.

Keep on keeping the keep all the way on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner x 38Friendly x 25Useful x 2Funny x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #2975
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,660 Posts
    Emporiums founder has returned! Our new golden age begins now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #2976
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,919 Posts
    Emporiums founder has returned! Our new golden age begins now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2977
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    4,794 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #2978
    August 2013
    9,766 Posts
    What did you just say about my freakin hair, dumbass?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #2979

September 2017
    52 Posts
    Hey guys

Update on the fallout pistol for the engineer from above! Gonna have the red glowing bits be a self-illumination mask, but added very slight glow on the side parts of the gun to fake a glow on the texture itself. Let me know what you think!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #2980
    March 2016
    47 Posts
    i want my thong heavy daddy now

(joke)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #2981
    February 2016
    678 Posts
    The Backstabber d'Auvergne

The only thing sharper than this blade would be the even sharper taste & smell of Bleu d'Auvergne
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #2982
    November 2014
    792 Posts
    The Blast Rider
    "For when it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes, it goes"

Claimable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #2983
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,660 Posts
    Let's see some ingame screenshots when your ready!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2984
    March 2016
    47 Posts
    :weary:

claimable, idk anymore

edit; fixed the tiny feet problem by placing the knees more up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

25. Post #2985
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,660 Posts
    Those feet need to be bigger otherwise you've got big hands and tiny feet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2986
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

27. Post #2987
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,660 Posts
    Alright, So! It seems at sometime i did experiment with a Chiappa Rhino Pistol concept.

I just figure i'd get some input on it and see if it's salvageable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #2988
    August 2013
    9,766 Posts
    :weary:

claimable, idk anymore

edit; fixed the tiny feet problem by placing the knees more up
    give him absurdly large cowboy boots, thematically appropriate and circumvents the baby feet problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #2989
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,068 Posts

Covert Kingpin

Check it out! (SFM promos by Tabby )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #2990
    March 2016
    47 Posts

this is the definition of death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #2991
    November 2014
    792 Posts

this is the definition of death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #2992
    January 2018
    2 Posts
    Hello! I'm pretty new when it comes to concept art, but if anyone is interested here are some unclaimed ones. I've also got concepts here for grabs!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

33. Post #2993
    March 2014
    5,099 Posts
    is there any reference for that demo one? I might be interested

34. Post #2994
    January 2018
    2 Posts
    is there any reference for that demo one? I might be interested
    The only reference I have is the one referring to the shoulder bits, but thats pretty much it.

35. Post #2995
    January 2012
    1,104 Posts

camera by

kill cam heavy
    FYI, thatís a twin-lens reflex camera. The most famous example is perhaps the Rolleiflex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin-lens_reflex_camera

Since it has two lenses, the viewfinder is not located in the back of the body.

You have to open up the top and look down to see the image while the other lens exposes the film. (Albeit some models include a small viewing lens in the back of the lid).

The flash bulb is in an unusual place for a TLR since the lid has to open up.

You might want to consider the Graflex Speed Graphic which is the other iconic film camera.

Fun fact, the original Star Wars lightsaber handles were made from the Graflex flash tubes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPad Safari Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

36. Post #2996
    September 2014
    129 Posts
    FYI, thatís a twin-lens reflex camera. The most famous example is perhaps the Rolleiflex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin-lens_reflex_camera

Since it has two lenses, the viewfinder is not located in the back of the body.

You have to open up the top and look down to see the image while the other lens exposes the film. (Albeit some models include a small viewing lens in the back of the lid).

The flash bulb is in an unusual place for a TLR since the lid has to open up.

You might want to consider the Graflex Speed Graphic which is the other iconic film camera.

Fun fact, the original Star Wars lightsaber handles were made from the Graflex flash tubes.

k... i will chaning of this and two things too