1. Post #161
    January 2016
    119 Posts
    I'd rather get my money back, It's a clusterfuck.
    Did you pay with PayPal? If so just give them a call you'll probably get your money back as it was a scam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #162

November 2014
    182 Posts
    Nope :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #163
    January 2016
    119 Posts
    How did you pay them?

4. Post #164

November 2014
    182 Posts
    Via a bank transfer, yeah. It's stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    January 2016
    119 Posts
    Ring your bank then?

6. Post #166
    Yep, I'm a brony sperg
    that sucks at HL1DM.

Dealwithit.
    Dennab
    March 2013
    1,066 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer? To be honest asking for anything directly from my bank is a bigger red flag than having a kid join my DarkRP server to offer me coderhire scripts in 2017.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

7. Post #167
    January 2016
    119 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer? To be honest asking for anything directly from my bank is a bigger red flag than having a kid join my DarkRP server to offer me coderhire scripts in 2017.
    I'll give you 600 coderhire addons for owner pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #168
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Comment removed as it detracted from the focus of the original post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    March 2014
    437 Posts
    I've made a new trailer for my CityRP server.
    Did you code any of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    March 2015
    1,113 Posts
    I don't get how you get your gamemode leaked in the first place. Must have some high level autism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    March 2017
    78 Posts
    I don't get how you get your gamemode leaked in the first place. Must have some high level autism.
    Treat one of your developers like shit and it's common.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    607 Posts
    Treat one of your developers like shit and it's common.
    It got leaked ages ago when their dedi got compromised iirc, then it got leaked again because Rustic was put in a position of power and had access to everything for reasons unknown. So when Rustic inevitably got canned he raged like a child and started fucking with the server, took over the steam group, and stole the gamemode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Canada Show Events

13. Post #173
    December 2014
    30 Posts
    2.5k monthly cost. What the fuck.
    Seems like Josh needed a new gaming PC

14. Post #174
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer?
    Via Paypal. I'll quote Otto, another manage who has just resigned:

I think they are just hoping that we all eventually go away.
    Segeco is still waiting on his refund of $320 Pounds.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/WwCpn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

15. Post #175
    March 2017
    78 Posts
    Via Paypal. I'll quote Otto, another manage who has just resigned:

I think they are just hoping that we all eventually go away.
    Segeco is still waiting on his refund of $320 Pounds.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/WwCpn
    Why did u randomly censor this dude's post?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

16. Post #176
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Why did u randomly censor this dude's post?
    You gotta censor your sources right? :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #177

May 2016
    86 Posts
    Not gonna lie comrade, but why are you so proud and use so much bold? It almost seems like you are certainly happy to have ruined someone, even if he deserved it.
    If you would just make this thread and then do your shit, it is alright. But you literally leaked a gamemode, proudly announce it, and take the advantage over a community.
    That is freaking ugly, comrade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    March 2017
    78 Posts
    You gotta censor your sources right? :D
    It's a public forum..?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events

19. Post #179
    September 2009
    1,774 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks this thread has run its course now and is just a bunch of shit posting?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks this thread has run its course now and is just a bunch of shit posting?
    Its not over til everyone gets their due. That includes refunding Segeco' $320 Pounds,
    recovering proceeds stolen from scriptfodder creators though the sale of licences and a stop to all future fraudulent activity that Josh and Max have been conducting though the progression of this thread.

Its prob extremely unlikely for these things to happen but Josh has only ever responded because of public pressure.
    Maybe if this continues, he might finally do something positive to fix this and give back the money he robbed from people like Segeco.
    Wishful thinking I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    March 2014
    437 Posts
    Its not over til everyone gets their due.
    You're just making yourself look worse the more you're trying to look innocent and act like you've done nothing wrong. Just play the game and move on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

22. Post #182

December 2011
    38 Posts
    You act like you're not exploiting the downfall of a community for personal gain. Even if they have been involved in some sketchy practices, the gamemode was already released in this thread, you can run the gamemode with no real legal problems, just let it die already. You got what you wanted and now it's just devolved into "how far can I stretch out useless drama???"

+1 for plugging your community as much as you possibly could in this thread, at this point I don't know who's worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Yep, I'm a brony sperg
    that sucks at HL1DM.

Dealwithit.
    Dennab
    March 2013
    1,066 Posts
    But there's still a person who has been taken for a ride for X amount of money, surely that isn't "how far can I stretch out useless drama".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #184
    April 2017
    63 Posts
    But there's still a person who has been taken for a ride for X amount of money, surely that isn't "how far can I stretch out useless drama".
    a point that flies over people's heads is that matters such as these should be handled privately. segeco and others' journey to get a refund or re-compensation shouldn't be a public spectacle.

these are completely private matters of which the individuals involved should pursue privately with the help of their bank/person/institution that may apply; certainly not the entirety of facepunch.

despite the progress, the way heavy bob's been curating this thread has been nothing but blatant self-promotion and pure sensationalism, which is why many have called for him to stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    a point that flies over people's heads is that matters such as these should be handled privately. segeco and others' journey to get a refund or re-compensation shouldn't be a public spectacle.
    Talking about this issue privately would have never created awareness and consequently delivered the results that have happened in this thread. This saga has been going on for what appears months in private chat rooms to create intimidation to force people to pay. I would remind that communities have been bullied to close as a result these intimidation tactics such as Jade Game Servers, AltosRP and others before the creation of this thread.

The dramatic consequence of it being made public has crippled the offenders. Two pages of resignations / departures on the official forum in the last 48 hours. The victims are the players who enjoyed the official outside of the drama. Though I understand @Bull29, I don't see either side having a no casualty win.

I'm passionate about this because it could have easily been me being duped by these guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    September 2009
    1,774 Posts
    This thread lost any meaning the moment Heavy Bob posted his silly trailer trying to promote his own server.
    I fail to see what else there is to be gained from this.
    Other than maybe about three people, no one cares about this drama any more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 11Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    Don't get me wrong, I think that Bob is an asshole more often than not, but he has a point. Segeco could have tried to deal with Santos alone, but he probably would have got nothing. By exposing this to the public Santos can no longer abuse behind closed doors and it now impacts them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    You'll never see it coming!
    September 2011
    26,057 Posts
    Since the main issue about SantosRP is over and done with anything else is drama.
    NO DRAMA ALLOWED! CASE CLOSED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Winner x 6Disagree x 5Zing x 4Funny x 2Dumb x 1Late x 1 (list)