1. Post #121

April 2017
    4 Posts
    The fact that people are only harping on this now is telling of the gmod community as a whole. Ever since they got streamers to hype it up and were asking $1500 a month for 'server costs / development' I had already declared it a scam, as I had dealt with Rustic7 in the past and he just steals ideas and shit. I watched as their monthly 'need' went up to 2K then 2500 and it was obvious he was just lining his own pockets. Further if you went on their forums where they had 'dev hiring' they would only hire people who did not expect to be paid. It's truly shocking how many people in gmod fall for scams.
    I'm not defending Santos as I hate Josh myself, eitherway. $1500 is reasonable for 2 VPS and 1 dedi server, sometimes we paid for 2 dedi servers. Development itself can be $1000+ depends on Ultra & other models Josh Paid for.

" as I had dealt with Rustic7 in the past and he just steals ideas and shit." Why are you bringing me up in the " idea stealing? What the fuck did I steal from you, players ?

On the topic side: Why are you involving me into this. I got fired off santos, I sold one upper copy that was leaked already, I stopped doing it, I came back to Santos, Josh wanted me to sell it and put all BLAME on me but he got all the profit made but then Ultra "caught me" and I got all the bullshit from him, Josh wanted extra money so when I was back all the profit was given to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    September 2012
    287 Posts
    OVH game servers, used universally by gmod server owners because they're cheap and have a high single-threaded performance which is needed in antiquated source engine, runs from $90 to 125 (https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/)

VPSes are even cheaper, starting at $3.50 a month or $9 a month for NVM-e cloud VPS.

Maybe when santos first came around servers costed more, as that may have been 1-2 years ago, but the costs have come down and santos has migrated to ovh within the last year or so due to the high performance, anti-ddos and lower cost; AND YET, santos 'costs' have gone up to 2500. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see you guys are completely full of shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    March 2013
    301 Posts
    OVH game servers, used universally by gmod server owners because they're cheap and have a high single-threaded performance which is needed in antiquated source engine, runs from $90 to 125 (https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/)

VPSes are even cheaper, starting at $3.50 a month or $9 a month for NVM-e cloud VPS.

Maybe when santos first came around servers costed more, as that may have been 1-2 years ago, but the costs have come down and santos has migrated to ovh within the last year or so due to the high performance, anti-ddos and lower cost; AND YET, santos 'costs' have gone up to 2500. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see you guys are completely full of shit.
    I would presume that they would need proper DDoS mitigation. Anybody who still thinks that that is sufficient especially with a toxic DDoS filled game-mode is wrong. Regardless, it shouldn't indeed cost that much at all for the machines itself. The development costs are also debatable but it should still not justify the huge license costs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124

February 2016
    61 Posts
    Can we just stop fueling the flames, I mean its already dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125

April 2017
    4 Posts

Exactly, around 400 dollars went into hosting I'm aware off. $800-1000 for development, then there was other stuff like modelling for updates. Web developer was paid €400 a month or so, there was some profit taken by Josh, I asked myself how its at $2500 but yes, he wanted profit. I bet if you run a community you would have wanted profit too. See I was a owner and I ran it for fun, Josh is a money whore which I don't have an issue for.

I was going to launch a GTA RP server with him and let him fund, I regret it after a month. Messages keept popping up like:

http://puu.sh/voBZY/be105723ed.png
    http://puu.sh/voBZp/104cf01366.png

On other notes, Streamers = Players, he wanted to USE me again for streamers attention to join hes server. So yes, Josh is a douchebag according to the topic. I do agree!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    March 2013
    301 Posts
    Exactly, around 400 dollars went into hosting I'm aware off. $800-1000 for development, then there was other stuff like modelling for updates. Web developer was paid €400 a month or so, there was some profit taken by Josh, I asked myself how its at $2500 but yes, he wanted profit. I bet if you run a community you would have wanted profit too. See I was a owner and I ran it for fun, Josh is a money whore which I don't have an issue for.

I was going to launch a GTA RP server with him and let him fund, I regret it after a month. Messages keept popping up like:

http://puu.sh/voBZY/be105723ed.png
    http://puu.sh/voBZp/104cf01366.png

On other notes, Streamers = Players, he wanted to USE me again for streamers attention to join hes server. So yes, Josh is a douchebag according to the topic. I do agree!
    If they don't get any donations at all then I would be very suprised. I've seen communities make a stupid amount of money in my time to the point where that $1500 is pocket change (could be used in an argument on both sides). If they aren't making their server properly to make players want to donate then that's their own fault.

It just sounds like greed to me but everybody already knew that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

7. Post #127
    Quick question, why are we using the "donation" terminology when the legal page says they're a company?

On another note, why does any Garry's Mod community use the term donation if the player gets something proportionate to the amount of currency they supplied in return?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Dennab
    April 2016
    53 Posts
    Quick question, why are we using the "donation" terminology when the legal page says they're a company?

On another note, why does any Garry's Mod community use the term donation if the player gets something proportionate to the amount of currency they supplied in return?
    Ahhh... I remember the arguments used back in 2008 on Titties n Beer CS:S servers. Now I feel old. People always used "Donation" because back then, when you tried to refund it on paypal, the server owner would show paypal its a donation, and paypal would reject it

That stopped working around 2011, and people still continue to use it. I write off any server/community that says "donations" because I feel like it shows how ignorant they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    March 2013
    301 Posts

That's a good question. I would guess that it's difficult to get players to feel comfortable when calling it a server transaction or purchase. I also suppose that it's more of a marketing term.

Ahhh... I remember the arguments used back in 2008 on Titties n Beer CS:S servers. Now I feel old. People always used "Donation" because back then, when you tried to refund it on paypal, the server owner would show paypal its a donation, and paypal would reject it

That stopped working around 2011, and people still continue to use it. I write off any server/community that says "donations" because I feel like it shows how ignorant they are.
    I don't think that people calling it donations are going away any time soon. It's more of a standard term at this point. I wouldn't hold my breath trying to make people change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

10. Post #130
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Turning the thread to what they are now saying. Its a hack, we didn't do any deals.
    Here is the gyazo Ultra sent me (that he received from Josh getting it from Max) reply to the claim that max was hacked before they made the statement.

https://gyazo.com/666dab5f9512ec900a409352e95d0d57
    *Want to highlight the origin of where that snap is from is germany*

Here is a snap from the santos gents.
    https://gyazo.com/b35b37be4efa1b973f39046c94a5516f

*These snaps really show nothing conclusive about the hack*

Questions:
    If the mail stuff is through google, did you have two step? If not, that was pretty dumb :D
    Why wasn't the snap from ultra included in the statement?
    Why did the snap I got from Ultra say the origin is from Germany?

Give us a police statement, bank snaps, logs, emails, or anything else. That proof could easily be faked and probably was...
    Despite the hack happening, you've still told people to use the email and harassing people to go though it between the period of it.
    In my original post, that video was only a few days ago. April 13th, apparently when the hack started. Max, you said for me to email you though the same email.
    Pretty sure Josh said to use the same email we were talking only a day later after I published the video.
    Segeco more than likely has the conclusive proof in his emails if they are really making it up or not because he has emails during this period that confirm communications with max and him on teamspeak.
    I think this statement is a butchery, a fraud, a fake (until proven otherwise with conclusive evidence) to cover up the wrongdoing happening.

Whenever you notice something inconsistent, a wizard did it... or you got hacked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #131
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    It really does seem weird that they claim everything was compromised. How the hell did Max loose every single account he has, personal accounts and Santos accounts.
    Why the hell did Max give out his mail which was supposedly compromised to GGS (check the first video posted)?

Also, what type of bank lets some random guy in another country login into an account and transfer 9k USD to another bank account never used before?
    And, just to worsen the things a bit, the bank that these clowns are using does not have any kind of two factor authentication for transactions?

Do we also have to believe that Google, one of the biggest companies on the planet, had a wrong location for an IP?
    Oh, and they also didn't warn their players not to "donate" after April 13th due to the accounts being compromised...

This sounds like the plot of a very bad movie...
    Come on Santos, you can come up with something more convincing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #132
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Ok and now rustic 7 is in this thread, I want to roast the goon but i know i'll get banned for arsonist threats again.

God damn you facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

13. Post #133

October 2014
    30 Posts
    -SNIP-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    This just make me laugh.... from my experience with Josh, he do not sell the addons neither do he provide them, I was about to buy a license to run SantosRP, Where i ask what will i get?? after using the leaks from Rustic7, The only thing that was going to be provided was the Gamemode not the Addons! like Gambling & The Pool Camera that Crap Head made was included in the LEAK! not the Gamemode you get after signing the contract, however he said that if i own them i just need put them in to addons to get them to work as they are pre-configured, The thing with VCMod Snip was not even working without VCMod install i uninstalled VCMod and it did not give me any errors, Its like Gmodstore DLC lets say you have a Gamemode and you can buy DLC its already pre-configured. that is the truth i own AltosRP and have been running SantosRP since the start off my community and had my ups and down with Josh (SantosRP) but always got what i paid for. so a clear up NO you do not get any Gmodstore addons they are only pre configured you need to buy the addons yourself
    I'm facepalming so hard right now... Just read page 3 of this thread, as already said multiple times before, the add-ons are packed into the gamemode itself. Ofc Josh won't give you the add-ons folder with all the files in it (that'd make this whole thing worse...), but there are some add-ons that were packed into the gamemode itself.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you can't understand such a simple concept maybe you shouldn't be running a community...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #135

October 2014
    30 Posts
    I'm facepalming so hard right now... Just read page 3 of this thread, as already said multiple times before, the add-ons are packed into the gamemode itself. Ofc Josh won't give you the add-ons folder with all the files in it (that'd make this whole thing worse...), but there are some add-ons that were packed into the gamemode itself.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you can't understand such a simple concept maybe you shouldn't be running a community...
    I understand what your saying but there is nothing packed in to the LEGAL VERSION, Only the Leak Version Rustic7 was selling was there addons packed in like the Pool Cam.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #136

April 2017
    4 Posts
    I understand what your saying but there is nothing packed in to the LEGAL VERSION, Only the Leak Version Rustic7 was selling was there addons packed in like the Pool Cam.....
    I thought you hated Josh, did he not fuck you over?

I see you or he added you last night on both accounts: http://puu.sh/vpE6x/bd5f0164a4.png

The version I was selling is the version I gave Josh & the version hes selling. So stop trying to protect Josh please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    Sorry, but in the second video he said he'd sell GGS the version that Defcon has, and Defcon has come out and said that their version is exactly the same as the leaked one.
    Ergo, the version Santos is selling is the leaked version...
    What is so hard to understand about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #138

April 2017
    4 Posts
    Don't believe anything Dannyboy is saying, he recently today got added by Josh, they are launching SantosPublic again, Knoth left it because he argued with Josh, today he got added back and now their "SanosPublic" is back up. Thats why Knoth aka Dannyboy is trying to protect Josh.

Nice try
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #139

October 2014
    30 Posts
    Sorry, but in the second video he said he'd sell GGS the version that Defcon has, and Defcon has come out and said that their version is exactly the same as the leaked one.
    Ergo, the version Santos is selling is the leaked version...
    What is so hard to understand about that
    Well i can tell you that i did not recive any Addons packed in, Josh also said in one of the videos that they will get a updated version, He did not say anything with the addons that is packed in or not, but i am not here for a rant or anything its s stupid topic and its seems like nobody can see whats going on. Release the whole clip and the truth should come out?

Edited:

Don't believe anything Dannyboy is saying, he recently today got added by Josh, they are launching SantosPublic again, Knoth left it because he argued with Josh, today he got added back and now their "SanosPublic" is back up. Thats why Knoth aka Dannyboy is trying to protect Josh.

Nice try
    LOL..... I said i have a Deal with Josh and do not hide that fact however the gamemode i bought from you had GMS Scrip.. the Real Files do not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    Well i can tell you that i did not recive any Addons packed in, Josh also said in one of the videos that they will get a updated version, He did not say anything with the addons that is packed in or not, but i am not here for a rant or anything its s stupid topic and its seems like nobody can see whats going on. Release the whole clip and the truth should come out?
    Josh got banned from GModStore (Script Fodder) for reselling add-ons. Hasn't it crossed your mind that he may have changed versions thanks to said incident?

Also, I'm quite sure if you look inside sv_cars.lua you'll find one of Ultra's comments where he specifically says that he integrated a wheel damage add-on from SF into the gamemode... But no, it doesn't have any packed add-ons, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    March 2015
    1,113 Posts

Nice try

Edited:

LOL..... I said i have a Deal with Josh and do not hide that fact however the gamemode i bought from you had GMS Scrip.. the Real Files do not
    SantosRP is dead, No one cares. Take ur skid owner drama to pm's plz

This thread is for laughing at people trying to extort money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    November 2014
    25 Posts
    2,5k server costs.

HAHAHAHA. OH WOW.

Gmod Tower ran at around 1/10th the price years ago. That was 2 massive servers and *Counting gamemodes* 12 regular servers.

I cannot believe the 9/10th are mostly to good use. 2/10th would be used for reasonable budgets.

Where does the 7/10th of the money go? Im pretty sure Josh and anyone working with him use the money to buy platinum to snort it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #143
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Source: https://santosrp.com/legal/

The legal email, my personal email, my bank accounts, PayPal, my credit cards & an abundance of other things, were compromised last week.
    What could the abundance of other things be? Time to speculate :D

The hacker decided to mail out poorly written license agreement to some of the clients that we were in contact with that were waiting for one.
    Seems like the hacker must of hacked your english skills too...

To add on to this, a person named “Heavy BoB” made a video on when i came on his teamspeak and tried to negotiate with him.
    Yep, 'i' think the hacker wrote this statement.

These agreements were not only stolen from my google drive, but also poorly edited.
    You mean this? http://jux.law/cease-desist-trademar...e-sample-form/
    Every cease and desist that I've seen uses this template. They're all poorly edited to begin with :D

Last Updated: 4/18
    We urge everyone contacted by our legal team after April 13th to get in contact with us ASAP.
    The legal email... & an abundance of other things, were compromised last week.
    Thankfully google came through and helped us out within minutes of reaching out.
    Wait so you just waited from the 13th to the 18th before asking google for help?

We have a registered trademark with the USPTO called SantosRP.
    The licensee deals that we have set up... ...are not related to the gamemode, but.. ...for the ability to make money of our trademark.
    If your outside of the United States and use the SantosRP name then you are not applicable to paying a licence as the trademark isn't enforceable outside of the united states.
    If you are using the "leaked' files and have paid for a licence, by this logic, they may still attempt to close you down for copyright infringement.
    But again, we've got a recording of Max and Josh attempting to licence the files.

There are multiple acts under the International Copyright law that we can enforce the protection of our marks, one of them being, Lanham Act 43a.
    Lanham Act? Anyone can google that and see thats a US law... but yes, most countries do have laws specific to copyright but they are not governed by this US law.

*Edit, idk why people keep dumbing my posts. Only pointing out the problems in this statement...

(User was banned for this post ("Cares about ratings" - Kiwi))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #144

May 2016
    40 Posts

10/10 Community definitely going
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,277 Posts
    I was trying to figure out how this ends - but I'm guessing it's something along the lines of "Thread Locked" - although the reason hasn't yet become apparent...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    The smoking gun.
    SantosRP Licence Agreement: http://imgur.com/a/Ogx4p

SantosRP's Public Statement from the other day:
    The licensee deals that we have set up ... are not related to the gamemode, but rather, for the ability to make money of our trademark.
    Oh really? Could have fooled me.

- Credits to Segeco for the licence agreement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    January 2012
    800 Posts
    So not only do you pay them $250 monthly for a license for one server, but they also have the right to be given whatever edits or additions you make for free.

I didn't think I'd experience another Killslick the Manchild situation tbh

Edited
    Did they change the price again? Now it's a one time fee of $900? what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    So not only do you pay them $250 monthly for a license for one server, but they also have the right to be given whatever edits or additions you make for free. I didn't think I'd experience another Killslick the Manchild situation tbh
    Actually the licence clearly says:

Figure that one out :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

29. Post #149
    January 2012
    800 Posts
    Actually the licence clearly says:

Figure that one out :D
    Try looking at 2. PAYMENT OF FEE next to 10. TERMINATION. "This Agreement shall terminate automatically on March 21, 2019".

Unless I'm missing something, that seems like you pay a "one time fee of $900", and it'll be terminated automatically one year later anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chrome Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Try looking at 2. PAYMENT OF FEE next to 10. TERMINATION. "This Agreement shall terminate automatically on March 21, 2019".

Unless I'm missing something, that seems like you pay a "one time fee of $900", and it'll be terminated automatically one year later anyway?
    Well the way the termination notice works, they can pretty much take your money then give you 14 days notice and terminate your contract and keep your money with no reason at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events

31. Post #151
    Yep, I'm a brony sperg
    that sucks at HL1DM.

Dealwithit.
    Dennab
    March 2013
    1,066 Posts
    Hi, I'm a bit late to the party, but can I just get a quick tldr on whats going on? Have we seriously got a reincarnation of PERP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #152
    DramaFodder
    July 2013
    2,571 Posts
    2,5k server costs.

HAHAHAHA. OH WOW.

Gmod Tower ran at around 1/10th the price years ago. That was 2 massive servers and *Counting gamemodes* 12 regular servers.

I cannot believe the 9/10th are mostly to good use. 2/10th would be used for reasonable budgets.

Where does the 7/10th of the money go? Im pretty sure Josh and anyone working with him use the money to buy platinum to snort it.
    iirc GMT used to have ~$3k donation goal before TU was announced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    March 2015
    1,113 Posts
    iirc GMT used to have ~$3k donation goal before TU was announced
    Got turned into a scam after yogscast played it and all the kids started pouring in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

34. Post #154
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Here's some of Segeco's emails with the alleged hacker.
    Source: http://imgur.com/a/Ffm5X

Still waiting on that proof to say it was a hacker. Anyone got that police statement yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    114 Posts
    Segeco is still waiting on a refund of $320 pounds that he paid to legal@santosrp.com while it was "allegedly" hacked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,259 Posts
    Just worked with Heavy Bob, who let me go through the SantosRP which is being licensed out to people (Cheers), and have found out that I have copyrights over the joint collaboration that is this gamemode. Anyone who has the gamemode can go through my github, and find several examples of where the code that I worked on has been taken, and copied into the new gamemode allegedly fully written by Ultra.

So since this is a joint collaboration, under US copyright laws I am entitled to give authorisation to the following:
    reproduction right — the right to make copies of the protected work
    distribution right — the right to sell or otherwise distribute copies to the public
    right to create adaptations (called derivative works) — the right to prepare new works based on the protected work, and
    performance and display rights — the rights to perform a protected work (such as a stageplay) or to display a work in public.

No fees. This should hopefully shutdown Josh from harassing people over the gamemode. Please be aware though, the name SantosRP is trade marked by JAC Systems LLC. It is unclear if Josh still owns this company, however one thing is for certain: You do not have the rights to use the name SantosRP.

I will not be releasing copies of the updated code out of respect for Ultra, who apears to have put in some serious work to these gamemodes, and I advise everyone who has the gamemodes to also show grace and restraint in this respect. The point of this post is to give everyone who has spent money on the gamemodes to not have to deal with the crap comming from Josh.

With that being said, Enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #157

November 2014
    182 Posts
    As Heavy Bob stated, I lost 320 Pounds of my hard earned cash. I won't be letting this go, I'll always be working to get it back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,259 Posts
    As Heavy Bob stated, I lost 320 Pounds of my hard earned cash. I won't be letting this go, I'll always be working to get it back.
    If it's from buying a license, and them saying that you're not allowed to use the gamemodes, then you now have permission to use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #159
    December 2015
    31 Posts
    That plot twist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Mexico Show Events

40. Post #160

November 2014
    182 Posts
    I'd rather get my money back, It's a clusterfuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8.1 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)