1. Post #161
    January 2016
    112 Posts
    I'd rather get my money back, It's a clusterfuck.
    Did you pay with PayPal? If so just give them a call you'll probably get your money back as it was a scam.

2. Post #162

November 2014
    182 Posts
    Nope :(

3. Post #163
    January 2016
    112 Posts
    How did you pay them?

4. Post #164

November 2014
    182 Posts
    Via a bank transfer, yeah. It's stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    January 2016
    112 Posts
    Ring your bank then?

6. Post #166
    Yep, I'm a brony sperg. Dealwithit.
    March 2013
    718 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer? To be honest asking for anything directly from my bank is a bigger red flag than having a kid join my DarkRP server to offer me coderhire scripts in 2017.

7. Post #167
    January 2016
    112 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer? To be honest asking for anything directly from my bank is a bigger red flag than having a kid join my DarkRP server to offer me coderhire scripts in 2017.
    I'll give you 600 coderhire addons for owner pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #168
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Since everyone now has a licence to use the SantosRP gamemode thanks to @AlexSwift https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post52148348
    I've made a new trailer for my CityRP server.

Features some dank memes from Max and Josh with the barrage of threats they have made.
    I've been told Josh has seen it and is furious :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    March 2014
    333 Posts
    I've made a new trailer for my CityRP server.
    Did you code any of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    March 2015
    974 Posts
    I don't get how you get your gamemode leaked in the first place. Must have some high level autism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    March 2017
    39 Posts
    I don't get how you get your gamemode leaked in the first place. Must have some high level autism.
    Treat one of your developers like shit and it's common.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    603 Posts
    Treat one of your developers like shit and it's common.
    It got leaked ages ago when their dedi got compromised iirc, then it got leaked again because Rustic was put in a position of power and had access to everything for reasons unknown. So when Rustic inevitably got canned he raged like a child and started fucking with the server, took over the steam group, and stole the gamemode.

13. Post #173
    December 2014
    30 Posts
    2.5k monthly cost. What the fuck.
    Seems like Josh needed a new gaming PC

14. Post #174
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Why would you pay them via bank transfer?
    Via Paypal. I'll quote Otto, another manage who has just resigned:

I think they are just hoping that we all eventually go away.
    Segeco is still waiting on his refund of $320 Pounds.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/WwCpn

15. Post #175
    March 2017
    39 Posts
    Via Paypal. I'll quote Otto, another manage who has just resigned:

I think they are just hoping that we all eventually go away.
    Segeco is still waiting on his refund of $320 Pounds.

Source: http://imgur.com/a/WwCpn
    Why did u randomly censor this dude's post?

16. Post #176
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Why did u randomly censor this dude's post?
    You gotta censor your sources right? :D

17. Post #177

May 2016
    52 Posts
    Not gonna lie comrade, but why are you so proud and use so much bold? It almost seems like you are certainly happy to have ruined someone, even if he deserved it.
    If you would just make this thread and then do your shit, it is alright. But you literally leaked a gamemode, proudly announce it, and take the advantage over a community.
    That is freaking ugly, comrade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #178
    March 2017
    39 Posts
    You gotta censor your sources right? :D
    It's a public forum..?

19. Post #179
    September 2009
    1,721 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks this thread has run its course now and is just a bunch of shit posting?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Kai-Stats.NET
    December 2013
    92 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks this thread has run its course now and is just a bunch of shit posting?
    Its not over til everyone gets their due. That includes refunding Segeco' $320 Pounds,
    recovering proceeds stolen from scriptfodder creators though the sale of licences and a stop to all future fraudulent activity that Josh and Max have been conducting though the progression of this thread.

Its prob extremely unlikely for these things to happen but Josh has only ever responded because of public pressure.
    Maybe if this continues, he might finally do something positive to fix this and give back the money he robbed from people like Segeco.
    Wishful thinking I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    March 2014
    333 Posts
    Its not over til everyone gets their due.
    You're just making yourself look worse the more you're trying to look innocent and act like you've done nothing wrong. Just play the game and move on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)