1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    Russia sees the Indo-Pakistani conflict as childish and demand that they cease hostilities or face the combined might of the CSTO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #162
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    go to war lmao i don't give a shit

Edited:

send pics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #163
    December 2012
    5,229 Posts
    India, Pakistan, instead of nuking each other how about nuking Nigeria
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #164
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    nuking me will only make me stronger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

5. Post #165
    November 2014
    3,544 Posts
    The PM of Ireland had this to say on the India-Pakistani conflict:
    "I dinnae give a shit, honestly. I've got way more important things on me plate, like the god blessed feckin zombies spreadin' around the world. The both of ye are touched and acting the maggot. Get yer shit together lads."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    23,770 Posts
    Turns In
    - New Zealand
    - Russia
    - USA
    - UK
    - Madagascar

Turns Needed
    - Nigeria
    - Japan
    - Ireland

Turns are due tomorrow

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    10,674 Posts
    On the bright side if india and pakistan get nuked thats a lot less zombies to worry about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

8. Post #168
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    2,056 Posts
    The PM of the United Kingdom chimes in with;

'While we appreciate the difficulties Pakistan and India are having with one another, we simply cannot condone any violent measures one may practice against the other. The partition of India is a legacy of British colonialism and as such Britain must do her part in healing these historic wounds. We thus guarantee; Britain may be used as a neutral meeting ground for deescalation talks, that we will continue to guarantee the sovereignty of both countries and that we will wholeheartedly oppose any military action in the locality, from any one state player.

The British representatives in the UN thus bring these measures to the table:
    1. That nuclear deescalation talks immediately take place between India and Pakistan.
    2. That the international community condemn Russia and their interventionist viewpoint.
    3. That UN peacekeepers are immediately deployed to the border to replace to maintain the peace.

Regarding point 3, Britain feels it is best that peacekeepers come only from parties neutral to the potential conflict. As such, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Bangladesh must be prohibited from any troop buildup in the region.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    fight fight FIGHT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    November 2014
    3,544 Posts
    All in favor of carpetbombing Nigeria to create a "dead zone" between the Infected and Central Africa to halt the spread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    I say we weaponize the Nigerians and use them as weapons against the infected. Malnourished and half-dead SuperNegros (patent pending) will sweep across the savannahs like a horde of hyperlethal gazelles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Safari Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #172
    November 2014
    3,544 Posts
    Better idea: Let's just strap high explosive payloads to every Nigerian and compel them to run into the zombie hordes. Once they're at optimal dispersal, we detonate them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    752 Posts
    Better idea: Let's just strap high explosive payloads to every Nigerian and compel them to run into the zombie hordes. Once they're at optimal dispersal, we detonate them.
    Isn't Boko Haram doing that already?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

14. Post #174
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    23,770 Posts
    All I need is Goodluck Jonathan's Lunacy Brigade
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    July 2010
    22,818 Posts
    i'll have it written up when I get home fam

16. Post #176
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    23,770 Posts
    Turns Done
    -

Turns To Do
    - Ireland
    - Japan
    - Madagascar
    - New Zealand
    - Russia
    - UK
    - US

Turns Needed
    - Nigeria
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

17. Post #177
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    23,770 Posts
    Small delay on the turn but don't fret, just working out my sched. a bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    13,936 Posts
    zombos ate zilla
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    SPQR
    August 2011
    2,643 Posts
    zombos ate zilla
    It's dead Jim, its dead

20. Post #180
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    2,056 Posts
    and zilla is working on something else :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    December 2012
    5,229 Posts
    Now we will never nuke nigeria
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)