1. Post #1921
    I'm halving my usage of math each week.. but, apparently I'll never be able to quit.
    October 2009
    9,261 Posts
    too bad i'd have to travel over 2000 miles/3000 km just to go to the only viable city that should be holding one

Edited:

i didnt know stoning was legal here, how did you survive?
    Newcastle, sounds like a great idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Australia Show Events

2. Post #1922
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    31,325 Posts
    i actually ran into a facepuncher on another european tour last year, we were a supporting act for his band at one of the shows

didn't realize until a bit later though when his band's name finally rang a couple bells
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox Finland Show Events

3. Post #1923
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    14,599 Posts
    i actually ran into a facepuncher on another european tour last year, we were a supporting act for his band at one of the shows

didn't realize until a bit later though when his band's name finally rang a couple bells
    I remember in wayt when Mr Brown randomly ran into someone else in the same thread at a hotel spa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1924
    February 2009
    940 Posts
    I ran into a FPer in AIT with the army. Same company and everything. Was pretty crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events

5. Post #1925
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    9,713 Posts
    I met a facepuncher once specifically for the purpose of hooking up.

Also my best friend is a facepuncher who we had funnily enough been going to the same train club for years but hadn't even seen each other once until I posted some pictures of said train club on facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1926
    I'm halving my usage of math each week.. but, apparently I'll never be able to quit.
    October 2009
    9,261 Posts
    I remember in wayt when Mr Brown randomly ran into someone else in the same thread at a hotel spa
    I remember this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Australia Show Events

7. Post #1927
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    9,830 Posts
    Only Facepuncher I've met gave me a Mercedes for free, the bastard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #1928
    February 2015
    858 Posts
    I never met any FPer in real life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

9. Post #1929
    Fudders
    MAKING FACEPUNCH GREAT AGAIN
    September 2010
    8,962 Posts
    The lurker lives next to me.

But he doesn't seem to ever want to hang cause he is so libertarian socially.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #1930
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,227 Posts
    I ran into a FPer in AIT with the army. Same company and everything. Was pretty crazy.
    So, did you get lucky?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

11. Post #1931
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    7,899 Posts
    The lurker lives next to me.

But he doesn't seem to ever want to hang cause he is so libertarian socially.
    I have a friend who keeps sending me antisemitic conspiracy theories, he's also pretty darn racist and generally an extreme reactionary. I put up with it and we're still good friends but if someone started out with that sorta thing I don't think I'd put much effort into befriending them.

Varied opinions are useful but they have to have merit. Having someone trying to explain why myron fagan isn't racist for half an hour is frankly a waste of time, and most people can be picky about how they spend their time.

Not saying you'd do any of this type of thing but you can't blame them for being selective with their time/attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #1932
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    3,703 Posts
    You could be walking past a facepunch user every day and wouldn't even know it
    All the more reason to carry a gun. bless the usa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #1933
    hello
    October 2011
    6,802 Posts
    i fell in love with and met up with a facepuncher in may 2015 and i moved from scotland to england so we could live together in dec 2015 lol

Edited:

cheers garry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 24Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #1934
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,448 Posts
    That was me. We were already planning on meeting up at some point, but ended up doing it by accident .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome New Zealand Show Events

15. Post #1935
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    9,830 Posts
    Can we start banning for repeatedly making absurd baseless claims in the middle of serious discussion e.g. "ISIS is a US puppet"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events

16. Post #1936
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    3,705 Posts
    Can we start banning for repeatedly making absurd baseless claims in the middle of serious discussion e.g. "ISIS is a US puppet"?
    It was well demonstrated by folks here that being wrong isn't bannable, but insulting others is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events

17. Post #1937
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    7,899 Posts
    Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #1938
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    5,718 Posts
    Not sure its right to ban people for repeatedly making untenable claims. Lotsa people would get banned
    Do you have a source for this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #1939
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    9,830 Posts
    Making outrageous claims that you can't back up and refuse to accept the falsehood of in SH/Polidicks should absolutely be bannable. I'm not even talking about political agendas, just insane conspiracy theories.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1940
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    959 Posts
    once i met scratch at pax australia and i didn't want to ask if his name was scratch cause if it wasn't him it would be kinda weird and i forgot his real name so we just kinda looked at each other for a minute asking if we knew each other before walking away

beat that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

21. Post #1941
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    9,289 Posts
    Shit sources are bannable, so just banning people for not even making the smallest attempt to back things up isn't that big of a jump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1942
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    14,599 Posts
    once i met scratch at pax australia and i didn't want to ask if his name was scratch cause if it wasn't him it would be kinda weird and i forgot his real name so we just kinda looked at each other for a minute asking if we knew each other before walking away

beat that.
    waiting in the city for four hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1943
    FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHT TO SHITPOST IN POLIDICKS
    February 2007
    33,315 Posts
    Making outrageous claims that you can't back up and refuse to accept the falsehood of in SH/Polidicks should absolutely be bannable. I'm not even talking about political agendas, just insane conspiracy theories.
    It's a hard call to make but I do see it being right up on the border of trolling. I know some people have been banned for "don't feed the trolls" when the person they are replying to is actually completely serious. It's genuinely hard to tell sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events

24. Post #1944
    Community Manager
    January 2005
    8,497 Posts
    Since people are sharing FP stories

I've met about 80+ Facepunchers. Some were weird but most were pretty cool

Facepunch has gotten me laid approximately 6 times

When I was at University I met a bunch of Facepunchers and we rented a house together the next year

Facepunch was partially responsible for me meeting my girlfriend. I met Dav0r through Facepunch and we hit it off after we realised we lived about 8 miles away from each other. Few years later I commented on one of Dav0r's Facebook statuses and added a lass I was speaking to. This lass introduced me to her friend who is now my girlfriend of 4+ years
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 32Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

25. Post #1945
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    2,076 Posts
    I met a Facepuncher in Alabama and now I never want to set foot in that state again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #1946
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    19,920 Posts
    The only facepuncher I know who lives in my city is/ was Sphinxa. Who seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth, returned, and then returned to his home planet again.

Guy just wants to destroy me with alcohol. That's the only reason he worked out I live nearby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #1947
    🚑 Sarcasm Wambulance 🚑
    January 2009
    14,983 Posts
    Since people are sharing FP stories

I've met about 80+ Facepunchers. Some were weird but most were pretty cool

When I was at University I met a bunch of Facepunchers and we rented a house together the next year

Facepunch was partially responsible for me meeting my girlfriend. I met Dav0r through Facepunch and we hit it off after we realised we lived about 8 miles away from each other. Few years later I commented on one of Dav0r's Facebook statuses and added a lass I was speaking to. This lass introduced me to her friend who is now my girlfriend of 4+ years
    Well you organized camp FP, that's a bit of a special circumstance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox Austria Show Events

28. Post #1948
    February 2011
    13,186 Posts
    I've only met one and he's also been my irl friend since childhood
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

29. Post #1949
    July 2013
    537 Posts
    Never met any Facepunchers in real life. Although I know and have talked with a few people who know of Facepunch but are not members.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events

30. Post #1950
    Proud member of Dirty Mike and da boys
    May 2010
    4,433 Posts
    Anyone want to drive up to Grand rapids and fuck me? Cmon let's beat Hezzys record!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 3 (list)

31. Post #1951
    Fudders
    MAKING FACEPUNCH GREAT AGAIN
    September 2010
    8,962 Posts
    That is a stat someone can get jealous over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #1952
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    2,076 Posts
    Anyone want to drive up to Grand rapids and fuck me? Cmon let's beat Hezzys record!
    Grand Rapids is awful, the greater Pontiac area is where its at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1953
    🚑 Sarcasm Wambulance 🚑
    January 2009
    14,983 Posts
    This gonna become a "asl?" thread soon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Waterfox Austria Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

34. Post #1954
    May 2010
    4,433 Posts
    22/M/Michigan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

35. Post #1955
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    8,244 Posts
    That is a stat someone can get jealous over.
    Now that's what I call "Community Managing"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

36. Post #1956
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    24,055 Posts
    Dating a facepuncher is the worst decision I've made in my life

Edited:

They won't leave
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete iPhone Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1957
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    14,599 Posts
    21/yes plz/down under
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Australia Show Events

38. Post #1958
    May 2010
    4,433 Posts
    How about a facepunch road trip bus? Everyone could get together and bond, then we can all go to Texas and attack Tudd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1959
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,625 Posts
    How about a facepunch road trip bus?
    Now this could be cool.

Also I've only met 1 fper but I'm about to chill with that fper again and with one of the mods when he comes down here in July.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1960
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,712 Posts
    I put one of my FP logo stickers that I got in a Christmas card on the back of my laptop.

Only one person has recognized it so far and it was because of Garry's Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)