1. Post #81

December 2014
    140 Posts
    I think you mispelled "night vision."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    I'm living in the Best Korea. 사랑해요 김치맨!
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    Few news for Nutscript 1.1

CityRP is in near Release.
    Currently Finalizing the Translation. It still may have some bugs in initial release, but I hope other people just hop in and give me more bug feedbacks or suggestion for next feature.

Nutscript Item Core Changed
    Now Nutscript 1.1 supports Drag and Drop Interactions and Multi-Option Functions for the Item.
    The Very Good Example is CW 2.0's Customization Items in CityRP.

In this video, The video show you how to interact item with different arguement. The Multi-option is not limited for the itemID. It could be anything. For Example, You can make people to switch their item to certain mode with this Multi-Option function system.

The next video shows how Drag and Drop Interaciton works. It's simple and pretty easy to implement. The new update don't colide with existing item. The stacking/combining is completely Optional, If you don't want it, You can just completely ignore the Drag and Drop Interaction.

Currently I'm working on pretty many examples, I hope you guys understand what I've made and make more awesome schemas and support the Nutscript.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Lua King Lua King x 5 (list)

3. Post #83
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    CityRP is released!
    You can host it or you can just use it as reference for your Nutscript Schema Development!

It has a lot of examples that you can do, Tips and tricks, useful resources!
    I'm looking forward to see more genious schemas!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    Drag and Drop to drop item

5. Post #85
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    We have some pretty good Nutscript Update News.

You're now able to overwrite existing command's access permissions without editing core file.
    You're now able to set different character limits based on something on the player.
    Fixed weird Key animation bugs.
    Logging System is now working
    Fixed Default Chatbox FPS Issues. Now It won't drain FPS when you talk. Hooray!
    Fixed OOC Icon Display.
    Fixed PAC3 Freakout by the new update.
    Attributes now can have different Maximum Values. the value can be set with ATTRIBUTE.maxValue
    Fixed Clientside Inventory Prediction Error.
    Unsafe hook "ShouldCleanDataItems" removed.
    You're now able to interact server saved items when they loaded. Related hook is "OnSavedItemLoaded"
    You can just refuse to save ground dropped item when server is shutting down. Related hook is "ShouldDeleteSavedItems".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

6. Post #86

June 2017
    14 Posts
    does CW 2.0 shit come by default in the schema? I checked Gun Dealer's business tab and I don't see any guns, and I'm too lazy to check the source code

7. Post #87

December 2014
    140 Posts
    It automatically adds any weapons you have installed as items.

8. Post #88
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    Maybe ;)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    I eat your tears
    May 2006
    685 Posts
    Third time lucky!

(User was banned for this post ("Fuck off with the dick waving drama. You were perma'd for this before rememeber?" - Kiwi))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    November 2014
    76 Posts
    Third time lucky!
    Remind me how many times Clockwork was re-branded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    I eat your tears
    May 2006
    685 Posts
    Remind me how many times Clockwork was re-branded.
    Many, but it never died! :) anyway, good luck, again!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #92
    aka Devul
    September 2010
    1,530 Posts
    Many, but it never died! :) anyway, good luck, again!
    At least they're not charging full price each time for that rebrand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    I eat your tears
    May 2006
    685 Posts
    At least they're not charging full price each time for that rebrand.
    Customers never had to pay for an update to the next version; but no, you're right, they're giving away their labour for free

All banter aside, I've never actually been hostile towards NutScript. I've always found the competition and the jokes to be fun, and I'm sure the NS developers have too. It's just a shame that NS and all the competitors that came before it never really dented the market, I'm waiting for something to come along and finish me off so I can finally rest in pieces after over a decade of torture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    December 2008
    2,362 Posts
    k

Edited:

fyi, there is a good place to post your story: forums.cloudsixteen.com
    I want to keep this board informative, but I can clearly see your overflowing selfasteem doesn't help for the purpose.

You can post it more, but I want you to keep your story in your own forum.
    This is not NS vs CW thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 3 (list)

15. Post #95
    January 2016
    150 Posts
    Can you modify weapons in terms of stats and as a separate item (Like in Division)?

16. Post #96
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,671 Posts
    Customers never had to pay for an update to the next version; but no, you're right, they're giving away their labour for free

All banter aside, I've never actually been hostile towards NutScript. I've always found the competition and the jokes to be fun, and I'm sure the NS developers have too. It's just a shame that NS and all the competitors that came before it never really dented the market, I'm waiting for something to come along and finish me off so I can finally rest in pieces after over a decade of torture.
    Actually, you threatened legal action a while ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 18 (list)

17. Post #97
    May 2008
    1,202 Posts
    Actually, you threatened legal action a while ago.
    there's also the fact Conna works his devs until they want to quit and have stated before that Conna rarely does anything beside get his paycheck for owning the company

18. Post #98
    You'll never see it coming!
    September 2011
    26,057 Posts
    Enough of Conna thanks more about nutscript.
    Next one gets boned for off topic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    April 2016
    15 Posts
    wow! splendid work!

20. Post #100
    August 2015
    19 Posts
    NEW WEBSITE: http://nutscript.net/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Jersey Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)