1. Post #41
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Amazing.. What's that? Doesn't look like Source Engine
    Minecraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    March 2013
    825 Posts

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394690/Tower_Unite/

3. Post #43
    I'm living in the Best Korea. 사랑해요 김치맨!
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Well, Currently I'm in exam week so I think I'm not able to post some updates in the thread.
    But, After 2 weeks, I think I can work on more stuffs. Even I think I can release simple schemas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #44

October 2011
    200 Posts
    Hello is there a way to make a faction spawn with default items? Like maybe a medkit just as an example. I can't find anything on the wiki. I see that there is default loadouts for weapons, but what about items that aren't weapons?

5. Post #45
    May 2008
    1,208 Posts
    Hello is there a way to make a faction spawn with default items? Like maybe a medkit just as an example. I can't find anything on the wiki. I see that there is default loadouts for weapons, but what about items that aren't weapons?
    on player postloadout check if they're part of a certain faction then give them the weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2008
    1,275 Posts
    Are you talking about giving the character items each time they spawn, or giving them default faction items when they create their character for the first time?

7. Post #47

October 2011
    200 Posts
    Are you talking about giving the character items each time they spawn, or giving them default faction items when they create their character for the first time?
    I figured it out by looking at the CID item in hl2rp schema. I was trying to give a item to a faction when they're first created.

8. Post #48
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Nutscript 1.1 is very PAC3 friendly.
    If you add small script, It will interact with PAC3 parts and ragdoll without problem.
    Love PAC3, it's good if you know what you're doing!

Edited:

rendering complicated PAC3 parts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    New CityRP schema is just getting polished up!
    Well, If you're serious roleplayer, You need to wait little bit more!
    Current State of CityRP is just for casual players :(

10. Post #50
    July 2008
    1,275 Posts
    New CityRP schema is just getting polished up!
    Well, If you're serious roleplayer, You need to wait little bit more!
    Current State of CityRP is just for casual players :(
    CityRP will be free and available to everyone when it's finished, right? I'm super hyped to play it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Yes, except some private/paid addons because I don't have permission.
    But those things only takes like 10% of the gamemode.
    You'll get most of the schema and you'll going to enjoy/learn from the schema.

12. Post #52

October 2011
    200 Posts
    Yes, except some private/paid addons because I don't have permission.
    But those things only takes like 10% of the gamemode.
    You'll get most of the schema and you'll going to enjoy/learn from the schema.
    I can't wait! It should be a lot of fun to play with friends. :D

13. Post #53
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Another Progress of CityRP.
    Also this Gun Plugin will be available for the public soon.

CityRP is going to have dedicated thread soon!

Edited:

Equipable Bag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 4Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    November 2015
    588 Posts
    Probably a dumb question, but why did this warrant a new thread? What happened to Chessnut?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    May 2008
    1,208 Posts
    Probably a dumb question, but why did this warrant a new thread? What happened to Chessnut?
    rebel is running the github now too, im guessing he rather work on new projects

16. Post #56

August 2009
    4,671 Posts
    I'll start playing gmod again for nutscript.
    All hail nutscript.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #57
    September 2013
    525 Posts
    its actually a new nutscript update
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Late Late x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Another Progress of CityRP.
    Also this Gun Plugin will be available for the public soon.

CityRP is going to have dedicated thread soon!

Edited:

Equipable Bag
    Is there a possible ETA for when the CityRP schema is coming out? x

Love you x

19. Post #59
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Mid to late july.
    Before then, an official server will come out in a week or two weeks

20. Post #60
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Mid to late july.
    Before then, an official server will come out in a week or two weeks
    dank

21. Post #61
    June 2017
    12 Posts
    So0o0o any new plugins going to be released for future updates cause seems alot are privatized in my opinion. I would love to see more of a push for official public releases for plugins thanks.

Edit: Gewed job with the updates love your work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    ArcBank now supports nutscript

(beat u aritz haha u poo head xd)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Good Bye, Old Tooltips!
    Hello, New Tooltips!

Also, I'm working on new Cosmetic Package for the Nutscript.
    Since it's in pretty sophisticated mechanism, Porting this to other gamemode could be pesky task :P
    Currently Supports 56 of Torso Skins/Bodygroups, 25 of Legs, 8 of facemaps, 5 shoes, 3 gloves per model!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 5Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,099 Posts
    Bonemergable clothing?

25. Post #65
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Bonemergable clothing?
    Basically a playermodel which can be put together through PAC and margining models onto an invisible model using its bones.

That player there, that's a pac outfit where a default gmod playermodel was made invisible then like individual bits were stuck on, the hands, head, and suit are all different parts.

So the playermodels in CityRP will have like 8 different parts to it which means FUCKING PENG customization

26. Post #66
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,099 Posts
    Basically a playermodel which can be put together through PAC and margining models onto an invisible model using its bones.

That player there, that's a pac outfit where a default gmod playermodel was made invisible then like individual bits were stuck on, the hands, head, and suit are all different parts.

So the playermodels in CityRP will have like 8 different parts to it which means FUCKING PENG customization
    I should have rephrased that. I meant to ask if there is inbuilt support for items that simply bonemerge things- though you've proven that already.

27. Post #67
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    I should have rephrased that. I meant to ask if there is inbuilt support for items that simply bonemerge things- though you've proven that already.
    Oh yeah Pac3 literally has a button called "bonemerge" now it's great xd

28. Post #68
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    what the hell am I doing

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Finishing up customization

Also, CityRP's release is soon. I'm converting few stuffs to the international version so even if it's ready I can't do much because translation takes times.

But, It's like 95% done for initial release. I hope you guys enjoys it and contribute to the Nutscript more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Lua King Lua King x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    New Icon Rendering Code

Edited:

Can be enabled by adding ITEM.exRender = true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

31. Post #71
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Currently running CityRP Test Server in Korean to test stability of the schema.
    When the translation is done, Maybe I'm gonna open US Server soon.

32. Post #72
    aka Devul
    September 2010
    1,534 Posts
    Currently running CityRP Test Server in Korean to test stability of the schema.
    When the translation is done, Maybe I'm gonna open US Server soon.
    Do you need any translation help?

33. Post #73
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Well, For now, We're translating Korean -> English stuffs, since I'm busy making other stuffs I couldn't working on translating things right now lol
    But, Yeah. Helping hands are always welcome.

The Default Good Example Map for CityRP will be rp_downtown_evilmelon_badass (doesn't mean you're tied to that map), I was able to make a lot of cool shits for the map like Swapping Brush/Decal Texture, Adding Jail Door Controller, Map Button Event Hijacker (Yes, If you press the button, it will run the lua).

Here is some screenshots of the result. (Sorry for All Korean. It's korean server. so...)
    Before Swapping Texture

After Swapping Texture

Jail Door Controller (MapCreationID Based since It's not a custom map for private server.)

Hijacked Custom Effects (The Alarm Lua-made)

Edited:

and Yes, It's all free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Lua King Lua King x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Currently Finalizing the Weapon Plugins and Fixing Critical bugs and polishing the languages! It's becoming more stable and enjoyable!

Also I'm still aware of the workshop content size I'm trying to keep the compressed download size below 400MB. Currently my beta server's joining download size is 300MB, around 1 GB Uncompressed.
    It takes 2 minutes to download all of packs on initial join.

The size seems small but It contains All of Entity/Player Customization/UI/Sounds/CW 2.0/ECW 2.0 and some Simfphys Cars

Also, New contents!
    New equip-able and functional outfits!
    They actually works!

Newbie Helper!
    Nutscript might not pretty familiar to other players. They asked so many things to me so I made this entity/place notifier.
    It's optional and it can be toggled off.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

35. Post #75
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    Finishing up CW 2.0 Integration
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    Finishing up CW 2.0 Integration
    I wish this was here when all that santos rp shit was going on, this would've stomped that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #77

May 2016
    55 Posts
    I wish this was here when all that santos rp shit was going on, this would've stomped that shit.
    To be fair, it kinda is still going on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #78
    Dennab
    April 2017
    58 Posts
    To be fair, it kinda is still going on.
    lol is it? I swear the biggest bootleg santos rp server was dead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

39. Post #79

June 2017
    8 Posts
    looks really nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    December 2008
    2,366 Posts
    CityRP Schema's Public Test starts in tomorrow. It will focus on fixing the bugs and what I can improve and what I can add more.

Join the Official Discord: https://discord.gg/QUbmYuD
    and meet in the #cityrp_application

The Public Test begins in GMT+0 2017-07-21 14:00 and it will be 24/7 (I think), The problems/suggestion came out in the public test will be applied in the first priority.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Korea, Republic of Show Events Lua King Lua King x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)