1. Post #4521
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    26,850 Posts
    I tried using the Far Harbor All alone esp and it crashes FO4 right away if I have it enabled with the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.

Do you get this issue as well?
    Nope, but I don't have the unofficial patch. The Unofficial Patch is likely trying to fix records on NPCs that are marked for deletion in the CK, causing some oddities. Try turning the patch off and see if it still occurs.

I've made a version for the base game that only deletes human NPCs, supermutants, ghouls and robots, which leaves the game with wild animals making it more of a hunting experience. Uploaded here. Haven't done it for the DLC yet however.

2. Post #4522
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,178 Posts
    what mods are in this.
    specifically at 2:15 and 2:26 where it shows the gun's remaining ammo

3. Post #4523
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,823 Posts
    Nope, but I don't have the unofficial patch. The Unofficial Patch is likely trying to fix records on NPCs that are marked for deletion in the CK, causing some oddities. Try turning the patch off and see if it still occurs.

I've made a version for the base game that only deletes human NPCs, supermutants, ghouls and robots, which leaves the game with wild animals making it more of a hunting experience. Uploaded here. Haven't done it for the DLC yet however.
    apparently the small changes made to 4 mirelurk base npcs in the Unofficial Patch that were deleted in AllAlone_Harbor causes it to explode on me. I used FO4Edit to remove the changes in AllAlone_Harbor.esp and the game loads fine now. Weird as the other ESPs you've made do the same, except they work fine.

Also, you totally need to upload these to the nexus once they're finished. These are pretty good ideas.

4. Post #4524
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    26,850 Posts
    I'll have to refine them considerably first. Make permanently locked doors unlockable without using the console, work out a way to keep the intro functional, and make loot corpses still work (even if you keep the actors around, some of them can no longer be looted because they refer to other actors for their loot tables).

I'd have to actually sift through the actor list and carefully eliminate those that aren't needed (ie characters who are actually alive) so the game still has corpses, the tapes still work, etc.

And I don't know enough about the DLC to accurately remove the right actors while keeping animals/creatures, I'll have to look into that first.

On another note, in my effort to give FO4's MQ a bit of a rewrite I made flowcharts to better highlights potential branching paths and potions at any given point.

Act 1 (beginning to Kellogg)

Act 2 (kellogg to Institute)

Act 3 (Institute to ending)

Purple stages are determinant for ending slides. I had the idea that the Protag should be able to sift through Kellogg's memories as kind of a last resort and could either do it alone (hurting themselves permanently in the process) or using Nick, which would give him a penalty and open up a quest where you either clean it out of him, or allow Kellogg to take over altogether. Similar to FO3 and NV, I wanted to make it so that you can avoid chunks of the MQ if you know what you're doing and your character's smart enough to pull it off on his own.