1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,786 Posts
    Map mini update: i've finally solved the issue that there was only two long ways to exit the water canal, now i've opened up a passage way to the marina.

also added denser fog to it, also on the main waters.

in other news: it's 115MB now. basically 60MB of assets

Also be sure to delete the previous version since i've renamed it. Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tpr...ew?usp=sharing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

2. Post #242
    November 2011
    1,407 Posts
    I love how the map has a great variety of areas that match the overall theme of the map, nothing feels out of place.

Now, this may come off as very nitpicky, but the cranes seem to be missing some inner support details.

Or were they left out to allow more room for players to pass underneath?

3. Post #243

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    hi hello we're gonna play some HL1DM now CLICK HERE TO JOIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Proud member of Dirty Mike and da boys
    May 2010
    4,392 Posts
    hi hello we're gonna play some HL1DM now CLICK HERE TO JOIN
    Oh no you'll awaken the beast.

Also fuck guys do it earlier it's 1am over here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,786 Posts
    I love how the map has a great variety of areas that match the overall theme of the map, nothing feels out of place.

Now, this may come off as very nitpicky, but the cranes seem to be missing some inner support details.

Or were they left out to allow more room for players to pass underneath?
    sure i'll add that, somehow i forgot about it, but don't expect the winch to be there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    I do it all
    November 2010
    20,186 Posts
    HL1:DM 4K No widescreen:

W/ WD

7. Post #247
    Willing to off arm for a robot arm
    September 2011
    2,354 Posts
    HL1:DM 4K No widescreen:

W/ WD
    There's a disgusting camper in the second picture of yours

8. Post #248

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    hi hello we're gonna test a new version of this map a facepuncher made on HL1DM now, CLICK HERE TO JOIN GG

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,786 Posts
    oh yea i forgot to mention that i pushed a update yesterday, adding few props and fully detailed cranes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #250

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    TIME 4 SUM HL1DM CLICK HERE TO JOIN GAME OVER GG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #251

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    holy SHIT now we're playing HL2DM facepuncher maps CLICK HERE TO JOIN GG

12. Post #252
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,395 Posts
    fucking incredible games btw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,786 Posts
    Here we go bois, two months later, it's over
    Download

enjoy some cinematic pictures

now if you excuse me, i have another map in the works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    960 Posts
    any plans for games this weekend?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #255

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    any plans for games this weekend?
    i'll try and get a game going like 13 hours from this post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #256
    Something loli Please no dont post pussy toxxes, go hard or go home gays promise ahahahahaahah dick tape balls trump
    September 2011
    26,395 Posts
    i'll try and get a game going like 13 hours from this post.
    That's when I go to work.
    I'm now encouraging you to make a game 18 hours from this post instead.

17. Post #257

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    maybe can do a game earlier then, will c tomorrow but otherwise sure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #258

April 2005
    18,669 Posts
    HEY we've got a bunch of new facepuncher-made maps to test agaIN on HL1DM. you should CLICK HERE TO JOIN GG

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,964 Posts
    Here are some opposing force maps that I made ages ago if there's ever gonna be a game on it

op4_snowmesa

op4_cliffmesa

And there's
    op4_raptorsite and op4_colasite (my first goldsrc map lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #260
    NETID#203731
    March 2009
    13,649 Posts
    when's the next game gonna be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #261
    Roleplaying Procrastinator
    January 2012
    5,285 Posts
    Whenever it is, hopefully it'll be sometime between 4pm and 7pm EST, since that's from 9pm to 1am CET.

22. Post #262
    September 2011
    26,395 Posts
    FYI if you are having ping issues currently (this was an issue to others last night on different servers) please PM ME screenshots of your winmtr to akira.chie.club and fatso.chie.club

http://winmtr.net/ Get it from here thx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Chrome Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    September 2011
    26,395 Posts
    Hi everyone. Huge announcement.

FP Community Servers(everything on the Vultr boxes at least so this affects only NA and AU) is now sponsored by Vultr. Expect some very minor shilling(nothing obnoxious) and lots more content.

This also means going forward from this post anything on Vultr is now free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)