1. Post #361
    June 2014
    7,289 Posts
    Looking for some feedback on my pyro loadouts.

I tried to go for a vaguely military look, without resorting to the imo overdone pilot look.

I like the cop pyro, but the badge clips with the soot suit. Anybody have a suggestion to replace the soot suit with?

Simple attendant loadout. Any suggestions for replacing the wiskered gentleman?

And a vote on my space-themed phlog loadout. I should probably switch out the Turnout Gear for the Space Diver, but for now I just want to decide whether or not to sell the area 451.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

2. Post #362
    June 2017
    38 Posts
    Pyro loadouts
    Use the attendant loadout, it's one of the better loadouts that came out of the 5 you provided. Filamental as a head replacement would look good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #363
    June 2014
    7,289 Posts
    Use the attendant loadout, it's one of the better loadouts that came out of the 5 you provided. Filamental as a head replacement would look good.
    Not really sure how a robot lightbulb head is supposed to fit with a service-station attendant theme.

4. Post #364

August 2017
    47 Posts
    contest

Name:
    Undead George Washington

Bio:
    George Washington has returned to the land of the living to "beat all those no good tea-drinkers in to a bloody pulp with the mighty head of Benjamin Franklin"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    ask me about my fetish fetish
    April 2012
    217 Posts

poppycock pirate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #366
    November 2015
    630 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    June 2015
    572 Posts
    Loadout help: Best shave for Engineer?

Vote for:

Vote for:

Vote for:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Useful Useful x 10Winner Winner x 7Zing Zing x 3 (list)

8. Post #368
    October 2015
    5,144 Posts

What do you guys think? Should I change anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    August 2015
    185 Posts
    -snip-

10. Post #370
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    June 2015
    357 Posts

Those trainers do not fit the theme at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    July 2016
    482 Posts

I'd say switch the trainers with something like the Macho Mann, brooklyn booties (or Boothenkhamuns since they don't get any love) or maybe even the Dillinger's Duffel

13. Post #373
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #374

August 2017
    47 Posts
    hes not wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 20Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #375
    February 2016
    581 Posts
    Array is that you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #376

August 2017
    47 Posts

The wetworks is alright though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #377
    October 2014
    327 Posts

The escapist really doesn't deserve a place in that video, it can make pretty cool loadouts.
    Plus it can work on it's own because it suits the Spy's personality and play style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

18. Post #378
    May 2017
    28 Posts
    The wetworks is alright though
    Agree.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #379
    ask me about my fetish fetish
    April 2012
    217 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #380
    July 2016
    482 Posts
    I actually have a Stormy storm wet works, it's my favorite unusual.

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    935 Posts
    -Contest-

Name: Hugo Strange
    Story: "The most dangerous man in the world! Scientist, philosopher and a criminal genius ... little is known of him, yet this man is undoubtedly the greatest organizer of crime in the world."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #382

February 2016
    1,028 Posts
    Trying for a sort of formal cyborg spy. Dunno what else to describe it as.

Unpainted because I'm too poor to paint these yet. Happy to have suggestions though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 9Informative Informative x 8 (list)

23. Post #383
    November 2015
    630 Posts
    Trying for a sort of formal cyborg spy. Dunno what else to describe it as.

Unpainted because I'm too poor to paint these yet. Happy to have suggestions though.

24. Post #384
    March 2016
    37 Posts
    Having trouble finding hats for Demo, but I think I found a good combo for now.
    Need help with paint choices!

Any other advice is appreciated!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #385

August 2017
    47 Posts
    Maybe cream spirit?

I think it looks better without the hoodie. It's a really nice 2 item loadout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #386
    March 2014
    4,885 Posts
    other than the first one these arent even that amazing

lets pull out the big guns

bonus red and white stripes themed loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)