1. Post #201
    March 2017
    220 Posts
    Look, this is what my screen looks like after I click the gear:

No "General Options", no color picker. Pretty sure I've got a problem with the website for whatever reason (probably my browser TBH, since anything Valve-related is 99% likely to be allergic to Macs).
    The problem is most certainly your Mac. Didn't realize that's what you were using
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #202
    July 2012
    558 Posts
    It didn't have this problem with Loadout.tf V1 for you, right?
    It didn't back when I could actually use V1. Now V1 is just a black screen. Don't know when or why exactly it stopped working for me, I went for a couple of months without using it.

The problem is most certainly your Mac. Didn't realize that's what you were using
    The Mac struggle is real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

3. Post #203
    November 2014
    633 Posts
    best paint for demomans fro?

4. Post #204
    ask me about my fetish fetish
    April 2012
    202 Posts
    best paint for demomans fro?
    purple/violet is pretty good if you're going for a funky look.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    July 2017
    6 Posts
    "Dark days are here, Batman. The prophecy has come true. From the ashes of Arkham City, the fires are raging... and Gotham... is burning. I can see the same fire in your eyes. Before this night is through... that fire will consume you."

Got Arkham Knight on sale in the PSN store, i'm liking it so far, really liking the Initial D racetracks that The Riddler came up with, and I just ran into Azrael, and that got me thinking; "Why haven't I seen anyone try to use Azrael's hood in TF2?", so I came up with this just now.

For this one, well, I had the same question, but with the Dillinger's Duffle, and tried to come up with a good loadout, but got carried away, and I think I made someone's GTA Online character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    ask me about my fetish fetish
    April 2012
    202 Posts

we must collect money!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,638 Posts

figured it was time for a new engineer loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    16,264 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #209
    July 2017
    3 Posts

Not sure if I should paint anything, any suggestions?

Edit: I'm an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #210
    November 2014
    652 Posts
    What's a cosmetic that looks good painted with "Ye Olde Rustic Color"?

I have an untradable version and I want to use it.

11. Post #211
    June 2015
    335 Posts

usualy Hair and/or mustaches
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #212
    May 2017
    16 Posts

Easily one of the most (if not the most) versatile and good looking paints in the game (and the cheapest too!); I would recommended using it to fix some cosmetics with unfitting default colours like the Teufort Tooth Kickers, Shooter's Sola Topi, Rogue's Brogues or Archer's Sterling (instead of the default Value of Team Work paint that only fits the Guilden Guardian, you get a brown color that fits Sniper's default vest). Trust me, I have all of this items.

Edited:

Hey guys I've got 2 questions: does anyone else have problems with beard's facial flexes? If so, how bad does it look on the All-Father (both styles)? I had some loadout ideas for it but I may scrap them if it's too glitchy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #213
    August 2015
    177 Posts
    Easily one of the most (if not the most) versatile and good looking paints in the game (and the cheapest too!); I would recommended using it to fix some cosmetics with unfitting default colours like the Teufort Tooth Kickers, Shooter's Sola Topi, Rogue's Brogues or Archer's Sterling (instead of the default Value of Team Work paint that only fits the Guilden Guardian, you get a brown color that fits Sniper's default vest). Trust me, I have all of this items.

Edited:

Hey guys I've got 2 questions: does anyone else have problems with beard's facial flexes? If so, how bad does it look on the All-Father (both styles)? I had some loadout ideas for it but I may scrap them if it's too glitchy.
    I have problems too with the beards, but the All-Father is one of the lesser glitchy ones

14. Post #214
    April 2016
    631 Posts
    beard flexes are inverted client-side, meaning any beard you wear has inverted flexes, but only on your side gladly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #215
    May 2017
    16 Posts
    I have problems too with the beards, but the All-Father is one of the lesser glitchy ones
    Does the beard clip with the face?

16. Post #216
    August 2015
    177 Posts
    Does the beard clip with the face?
    mainly clips just the collar area and it sticks to the face so no clipping there

17. Post #217
    July 2012
    558 Posts
    Does this loadout look better unpainted (Zing) or with everything painted A Peculiarly Drab Tincture (Friendly)? (I also tried A Distinctive Lack of Hue, but that was way too bright.)

Either way, this loadout makes me wish for a fourth cosmetic slot so I could throw in the Buck Turner All-Stars.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

18. Post #218
    June 2016
    773 Posts
    I'd try some different colors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    June 2017
    25 Posts
    Does this loadout look better unpainted (Zing) or with everything painted A Peculiarly Drab Tincture (Friendly)? (I also tried A Distinctive Lack of Hue, but that was way too bright.)

If you're gonna use a headband, I would suggest changing to the stylish degroot. It fits more better imo.

Reggaelator CAN work, but I think the black offsets the established team colors. However, if you insist on doing this loadout then change the colors of the warmer and pants to muskelmannbraun, since the headband already has that color.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    June 2016
    773 Posts
    i really like the reggulator, but there isnt any other good cosmetics to go with it

21. Post #221
    June 2017
    25 Posts
    A good use of distinctive lack of hue. It's usually a bad paint but it matches the straps and the top of the bonnet.

i really like the reggulator, but there isnt any other good cosmetics to go with it
    Paint it green, wear the dangeresque too with pot leaves on the flair cosmetic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    May 2017
    16 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    June 2014
    7,201 Posts
    I need help. I feel like the first one looks better but is very edgy and kinda over the top while the second one is rather expensive.

1. Vote Artistic () for this one:

2. Vote Winner () for this one:

Please feel free to make any suggestions and thanks for your help.
    I'd ditch both, they both have awful clipping and neither really looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #224
    May 2011
    708 Posts
    i gotta be honest they both just look kind of awful. a mess
    like they're just sort of random things slapped together and as previously mentioned, there's clipping and stuff too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #225
    May 2017
    16 Posts
    Well, I was just trying to find other uses to the Noh Mercy that weren't Noh Mercy + Hong Kong Cone + Rogue's Robe. I guess I'll just snip it and stick to my Counterfeit Billycock + Mustachioed Mann style 2, even though I'm unable to find a decent looking third cosmetic without using expensive paints.

P.S. I would appreciate if you guys snip it too if you quoted it.

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    1,638 Posts
    here's some suggestions based off your loadouts: