1. Post #321
    March 2016
    73 Posts

mmph
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 16Zing Zing x 2 (list)

2. Post #322
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    - Snip, never mind -
    Golden Wintery Brown -

- Shot in the Dark Sniper Rifle
    - Tough Stuff Muffs (Montreal Style, No Earmuffs; Muskelmannbraun)
    - Dead of Night (Dark Style; Muskelmannbraun)
    - Flashdance Footies (Muskelmannbraun)

3. Post #323
    June 2017
    63 Posts
    Alright, ALRIGHT! The contest is now over, and time to officially announce the winners.
    We've received a good amount of entries and it was hard to choose only four. We both appreciate you guys for participating in it!
    If you're announced as a winner, give me a friend request on steam and I'll reward you with your prize. Thanks!

Honorable mention to Props2fp for his Escape Plan Soldier!

I just found this one funny, I liked it.

Fourth Place goes to Dragara with his Coffin Nail Scout!

A personal favorite from the Creator, so I'll give it the fourth spot. It definitely works as a scout who's raised in a flourished area rather than Brooklyn.

Third Place goes to Demo-the-man with his Coffin Nail Heavy!

A really nice looking loadout that matches the orange/grey colors of the minigun. I'm a big fan of a heavy loadout that is able to match with a minigun skin, and this one doesn't fall short from being near perfect.

Second Place goes to Thunder_cat7 with his Balloonicorn Sniper!

This one fits it's theme perfectly, since most of it does fall under the balloonicorn theme. There were a whole lot of sniper skin loadouts but this one I enjoyed because of the hilarity of it.

First Place goes to Aferron with his Plaid Potshooter Sniper:

This is a perfect loadout of what I expected out of the contest. Implement the design of the weapon skin with the loadout itself, making the two look like they were meant to be together. I honestly love this and it deserves to be the winner of this contest. Very good job to Aferron for making this.

Thanks again for everyone who participated! Lets hope we have more contests as time progresses. This was our first time doing one of these and it was pretty fun looking at all the entries. Hopefully we can host more soon!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    May 2017
    38 Posts
    What are some ugly/underused cosmetics? I feel like making loadouts, but I got no ideas...
    Some promotional items like the Void Monk Hair and the Person in the Iron Mask (or pretty much all BioShock Infinite promo items) are very underused (or atleast I haven't seen people using them in-game).

5. Post #325
    December 2013
    1,570 Posts
    yo you lot won stuff and shit add me k bye
    I don't want to sound like a crybaby, but Thunder_cat7's loadout has less Artistics than mine and Kibbleknight's.

Both mine and Kibble's have 6 artistics while Thunder's has 3 artistics and 7 funnies.

If Funny votes DO count towards an entry, then I am sorry.

edit: did i just get decieved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    October 2016
    63 Posts

Well, I tried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #327
    June 2017
    63 Posts
    I don't want to sound like a crybaby, but Thunder_cat7's loadout has less Artistics than mine and Kibbleknight's.

Both mine and Kibble's have 6 artistics while Thunder's has 3 artistics and 7 funnies.

If Funny votes DO count towards an entry, then I am sorry.

edit: did i just get decieved
    Jnkns and I both reviewed all the entries and chose based on what we thought was appealing to us. The ratings was just to see how many people liked the loadout, that's all. I apologize if you thought we were basing our decisions on the ratings themselves.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #328
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    I'm thinking about hosting a loadout contest here, but I'm not sure if you guys would be into it. The theme is character concepts, meaning that you basically create a loadout with a character idea behind it, but what makes me worry is that the contest would go beyond just the loadout. It wouldn't be necessary to do this in a ton of detail, but people will essentially create a character to fit in that loadout. For example:

"This Medic is Edward Fisher, he is 41 years old, and he is from England. He reluctantly agrees to heal his patients because it's what he's paid to do, but he specializes in prosthetics due to his keen interest in robotics and belief in the superiority of metal over flesh. He pesters his teammates about letting him replace the occasional organ and/or limb with an artificial version, but he hasn't had much luck in procuring willing volunteers (and he does try to respect his patients' consent, or lack thereof, but there are times when he can no longer hold himself back and ends up swapping an appendix or liver without his patient knowing). He enjoys working closely with his team's Engineer to create various mechanical limbs and small robots, including the robotic dove that he keeps with him at all times, inspired by another Medic that he saw running the battlefield with a live dove. He can be very absentminded at times and is not a huge fan of organization, leading to his operating room being in constant disarray and his clothes and hair typically being unkempt."

This was a much more detailed example than would be required ("This Medic is obsessed with robotics and prosthetics," would be perfectly a valid description), but it would be encouraged to go into more detail to really sell your character concept. If I were doing a real entry I would also probably do a quick illustration of him to get across how different he would physically be from the canon Medic (at least in the face), but that definitely wouldn't be required since this isn't the media thread and I know that not everyone is artistically inclined.

So is this something anyone here would like to do? If it's too much, I perfectly understand and won't press it.

Edit:
    These will be the prizes if that makes any sort of difference for anyone:
    - First Place – Strange Executioner, Heat of Winter, Endothermic Exowear, Surgical Survivalist (An approximately 28.33 ref value)
    - Second Place – Patriot’s Pouches, Bunnyhopper’s Ballistics Vest, Airtight Arsonist (An approximately 19.66 ref value)
    - Third Place – Hunter Heavy, Speedster’s Spandex (An approximately 9.77 ref value)
    - Fourth Place – Field Practice (A 4.22 ref value)
    - Honorable Mentions – A random craft hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    March 2016
    237 Posts
    But can we ship our OCs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    June 2015
    524 Posts
    are cosmetic slots limited?

11. Post #331
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    But can we ship our OCs?
    Only on the condition that you make them a beautiful and dramatic SFM video featuring a love song out of a 2007 AMV.

are cosmetic slots limited?
    No, the loadout wouldn't have to be possible to use in-game. You could use as many items as you'd like (within reason), and you could also ignore conflicting equip regions.

And I'm sorry, the more I think about it the more I realize that this thing is probably making y'all think of all the "OCs" on DA where thirteen-year-old girls make shitty recolors of the character models and post overly-dramatic and edgy SFM posters. I swear that's not what I'm meaning for this to be like at all. The whole thing is coming from a personal project I've been sitting on for awhile now, which is at its core a TF2 story (might be a comic, might be a fic, I have no fucking clue at this point) where I'm attempting to make everything bigger, more serious, and as realistic as I can while not completely severing the TF2 connection. I was just hoping that I could possibly get some good character ideas out of this, since I've got a cast of 81 unique mercenaries to fill. :')
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    May 2017
    38 Posts
    When would the contest end?

13. Post #333
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    When would the contest end?
    Sometime in September, probably. Depends on when it officially starts, which also depends on when I get a feel that there's enough interest to actually go through with it.

(I guess vote agree on this post if you think I should, disagree if I shouldn't.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #334
    November 2015
    712 Posts
    -contest-
       currently in process, i need help   
    Name : John (idk any surname)
    Story : I can't come with something large, but the general idea is that he works at DVD store or perhaps sometimes works as loader to gain cash. 27 years old, lives alone. Yep, that's kinda it. (help)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

15. Post #335
    May 2017
    38 Posts
    I think you should allow various entries per user otherwise I doubt you will ever get to 81 OCs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #336
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    I think you should allow various entries per user otherwise I doubt you will ever get to 81 OCs.
    I definitely will allow multiple entries, but I don't at all expect to have 81 entries (let alone winners). I don't have that many prizes. :') I'm just looking to fill a handful of slots to get started.

17. Post #337
    August 2015
    202 Posts
    -Contest-

This is ours/my/yours/no ones submission
    He,It,She,We,I,You is,was,will be everything,nothing,one thing,something,you,I,God,Satan, the Universe, Earth, Universes.
    He,I,It,We,You,She knows,knew,will know everything,nothing,one thing,something
    I,We,You,He,She,It sees,seen,will see everything/nothing/one thing/something,you,I,
    She,I,It,He,You,We lives,dies somewhere,everywhere,nowhere,right here, in us/you/I,Hell, Heaven.
    It,He,You,I,We,She belongs,exists,hides,avoids everywhere,everything,somewhere,something,nowhere, lonesome,with us/you/I,Hell,Heaven.
    We,You,I,It,She,He loves,hates,okay with love,you,I,hate,sin,us,living,death,war,people,God ,Satan.
    You,It,She,I,We,He is,was,will be, always in the Past,Present,Future,Utopia,Dystopia.
    She,I,It,He,You,We hope,doubt, this,I,it,he,she,we will be counted,excluded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #338
    March 2014
    5,061 Posts
    -snip-

19. Post #339
    June 2017
    63 Posts
    -contest-

Name:Ramon, the Restored Cyborg.
    Bio: A pronounced dead man rebuilt by cybernetic enhancements after being in a gruesome incident.
    Now wandering the wastelands to find those who left him to die, and to deliver the justice that they deserve.
    Armed with an enhanced upper body to wield his firearm with inhumane accuracy and speed, he won't let anybody who tries to get in his way.

''Why you oughta make my job killin' you that much harder?''
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #340
    April 2011
    626 Posts
    contest

Name: Gordon

Bio: Worked at a toxic waste disposal plant before he was exposed to hazardous material that mutated him into a half-reptile hybrid. He now lives in the sewers, feeding on rats and whatever leftovers end up down there. He keeps the hazmat suit as a reminder of his previous life.

21. Post #341
    NSF Sympathizer
    January 2012
    4,049 Posts

name: Mario
    bio: he is Mario and fixes the pipes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #342
    June 2017
    63 Posts

name: Mario
    bio: he is Mario and fixes the pipes
    At least change the hat color and call him Dario.

-contest-

Ortwin, The Fallen.

Once an honorable soldier turned bitter and spiteful due to his inexplicable immorality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #343
    March 2016
    237 Posts
    - The Character Concept Loadout Contest -
    Welp, made my Engi a OC

Name: Dan Kammer

Backstory: Dan lived in germany for 21 years, he never knew what he would do with his life. He realized that his english skills were the key to success so he wanted to become a interpreter. After he got a letter telling him to go to america, he took the first ship to america. He was so close to his dream job he could taste it, but destiny had a diffrent cards for Dan. Dan accidentally took the wrong bus, which brought him to the Mann Co. HQ. Saxton Hale told him that they dont need an interpreter, but he did hear that germans had excellent engineers so he told Dan that he can take a job as an engineer with good payment. Even though Dan had other plans, he agreed. He realized his mistake when he got sent to the battlefields. People dying, exploding, being drunk while shooting all kinds of explosives, people wanting to stick a knife in your back, gimps with flamethrowers, the list goes on. He got used to it, he had to because there was no way back. After months he finally got his payment, but it wasnt a suitcase full of money, it was an australium frontier justice. Dan was out of his mind, he didnt know what to do. He definitely didnt want to start a fight with Hale, thats for sure. He had to take it.
    Loss of Limbs: Dan lost his right hand while defending the intel for his team. A spy stabbed his right hand, but he managed to kill the spy, atleast he thought so. A teammate came to help Dan, he didnt noticed that the spy faked his death and was about to kill him. Dan, exhausted from the fight, used all of his energy to grab his shotgun and blow the spys head off. The kick from the shotgun only helped the spys knife, which was still deep in Dan's hand, to cut the arm off. Dan fell unconscious. After he woke up and fully realized that his hand was gone, he searched for a solution to get another hand. He used what he learned from engineering and build himself a robotic hand. But his hand wasnt the only thing he had to replace. He tried to blow up an enemy base and succeeded, but he didnt lose his left foot to the explosion. He ran out only to get his foot chopped off by one of the many automated doors. Dan liked the enhancements more than he should have and also worked on an eye replacement, even though he never lost an eye he still wears it to enhace his eyesight.

Likes: Redheads, anything that looks like gold, JJBA, David Bowie, Celldweller, Tom Jones, Skeletor, did I mention redheads?
    Dislikes: Scouts, soldiers, demomen, spies, other engineers,
    Quirks: - Sometimes sings the lyrics from his favourite artists
    - He sometimes calls his australium frontier justice his "Waifu"
    - Makes strange noises while eating something delicious.
    - Can easily be distracted by things he likes, especially redheads.

Did I do this right?    Why do I have the feeling my grammar went away while writing this   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Firefox Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

24. Post #344
    April 2014
    1,888 Posts

Mr Merica

Was gonna be for the contest but realised how ridiculous it looks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #345
    May 2017
    38 Posts
    Welp, made my Engi a OC

Name: Dan Kammer
    Backstory: -very long story-
    [...] but what makes me worry is that the contest would go beyond just the loadout. It wouldn't be necessary to do this in a ton of detail, but people will essentially create a character to fit in that loadout. For example:

-very long example-

This was a much more detailed example than would be required ("This Medic is obsessed with robotics and prosthetics," would be perfectly a valid description).

26. Post #346
    August 2017
    389 Posts

My old Pyro loadout, I feel really bad that the tongue is halloween only :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    June 2015
    592 Posts

Name: Samson Steinigen (Prefers to go by Smokey Joe)
    Age: 20s-30s (Always comes up with a number in that range most of the time)
    Mental State: Smokes a bunch of Weed and does a bunch of LSD on the battle field (Hey it's the 60s, what are you gonna do)
    Story: While searching for new idiots dumb enough to blow stuff up Ms.Pauling had just about run out of ideas for where to look. Scout suggested they search the Bronx boasting about how he use to stir trouble there all the time and that he knew a couple guys who'd do pretty much anything for a quick buck. A Couple Nights later they stopped at a Jazz Club called, Anatis Inferno (Which Translated to Fried Duck), there they met Smokey Joe, a bongo player who would set his bongos on fire at the end of each show to proclaim the fight against The Man. After meeting up with him backstage Ms.Pauling offered him a job as a Mercenary after he told her he was running short on cash buying new bongos everytime he burned his. Ms.Pauling told him they where fighting a large business corporation who were attempting to claim land (Although she tricked him, she wasn't far enough). And thus Smokey Joe was onboard.
    TL;DR: Bongo Money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

28. Post #348
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    Okay, you guys seem a bit more enthusiastic than I expected. I was planning to post the official rules and actually start the contest once I finished the banner, but I think I'd better go ahead and post them now. (I know I'm coming off as terribly unorganized, and I apologize.)

Theme -
    Imagine a TF2 where RED and BLU aren’t just clones of each other differentiated solely by what color of gaudy and impractical outfit they wear, but with each individual mercenary instead being a totally separate and unique character with their own personality, appearance, and backstory.

Imagine a Demoman who isn’t a drunken, Scottish cyclops, but rather a stern ex-cop from California who happens to prefer grenades to bullets. Imagine a Sniper who isn’t a taciturn, piss-obsessed Crocodile Dundee expy, but rather a pleasant young lad from the Irish countryside who may or may not be hiding a sociopathic streak. Imagine a Scout who isn’t a shit-eating, Bostonian brat, but rather a member of the Mafia, with many years of experience cutting off fingers and smashing kneecaps under his belt.

The goal of this contest is to create loadouts that have a unique character concept behind them. The concept can be very simple or very complicated, very common or very original. It doesn’t really matter as long as what you’ve created is distinct from the canon characters and is conveyed well.

Rules -
    - Your loadouts don’t have to be possible in-game. Any number of cosmetics can be used (within reason), and conflicting loadout slots can be ignored. Halloween-restricted cosmetics are also allowed.
    - Weapon loadouts are not required, but you can certainly provide them if you’d like.
    - Feel free to change any physical/mental aspect of the base character as you see fit. Age, gender, body shape, race, nationality, personality, etc., all are free game. Your character should be distinct from their canon base.
    - Outside of your cosmetic choices, outfit changes should be minimal. They still need to look like they’re mercenaries working for RED/BLU that are wearing (mostly) standard uniform as assigned to their class.
    - You can go into as much or as little detail about your concept as you’d like. “This Soldier was a British officer in WWII,” is just as valid an entry as, “This Heavy is a 37-year-old woman from Alaska, she is half-white and half-Inuit, her blood type is AB, she spent fifteen years working for a logging corporation before she snapped at a coworker and smashed him over the head with a log, she is twice-divorced with four children, her favorite food is lobster, and she keeps a pet robin named Rudy.”
    - It is not required, but an illustration of your character (in addition to the loadout shot) is more than welcome.
    - Each participant is allowed a maximum of three submissions, but only one can win 1st/2nd/3rd/4th place. A participant can win multiple Honorable Mentions, however.
    - Not necessarily a rule, but it is preferred that entries stick to semi-realism and the 60s/70s time frame. Fantasy/sci-fi loadouts, as well as super random and silly loadouts, are going to be much more difficult to win with unless you can provide good justification.

Timeframe -
    The contest will end on Friday, September 15th. Winners will be chosen by me, but that doesn’t mean that votes are meaningless. Make sure you give positive votes to entries that you like!

Prizes -
    - First Place – Strange Executioner, Heat of Winter, Endothermic Exowear, Surgical Survivalist (An approximately 28.33 ref value)
    - Second Place – Patriot’s Pouches, Bunnyhopper’s Ballistics Vest, Airtight Arsonist (An approximately 19.66 ref value)
    - Third Place – Hunter Heavy, Speedster’s Spandex (An approximately 9.77 ref value)
    - Fourth Place – Field Practice (A 4.22 ref value)
    - Honorable Mentions – A random craft hat from my inventory

Now get to brainstorming and have fun!

-Quote from me about character descriptions-
    I personally don't mind long descriptions. I encourage it actually, it gives me more to work with. I mostly just said that so that people didn't think that they had to write an essay on their character since I'm sure that would turn some people off. But if this is more a problem with cluttering up the thread or something like that, then I suppose people can send really long descriptions to me via PM (as long as they also post a loadout shot and brief description here). If only we could create collapsible sections of text like other forums...

29. Post #349
    August 2015
    202 Posts
    Do the people that have already posted thier People have to repost or nah?

30. Post #350
    July 2012
    574 Posts
    Do the people that have already posted thier People have to repost or nah?
    Nah, just add the banner to a quote in your post whenever I finish it.

31. Post #351
    March 2016
    73 Posts

dumb loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    May 2017
    38 Posts
    -The Character Concept Loadout Contest AKA OC contest-

Here we can see my medic OC scared because his unstable Medi Gun has overheated.

(Blu version)

The idea I had for this OC came from the fact that the Quick-Fix looks like a prototype Medi Gun, so instead of the official Medic (a crazy man that doesn't care for safety) this OC is pretty much the opposite; a sane man that maybe cares too much about safety and uses protective gear. I used the Medi-Mask because it looks like an industrial respirator and the only other option was the Colossal Cranium but that would make this loadout look like an Engineer cosplay.

Here we can see my Spy OC showing how big and dangerous his knife is.

(Alternative version)

This other OC is pretty much the opposite of what the official Spy is; instead of a rich polite and formal man, this OC is a rude delinquent and a gang member.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

33. Post #353
    November 2014
    1,305 Posts
    Here's some Character i whipped up

Introducing!

The League of Questionable Lads

(the ones for consideration in the competition are the Spy, Heavy and Soldier (or maybe Pyro) the rest are for humour/ i like making characters and hey he said he needs eighty one characters)

Going from left to right:

The Explorer (your gonna learn i'm bad with name creation)
    ancient tombs to forgotten temples he explores them all ... with a spot of cat burglary on the side.

Colonel Carrier
    "Preparedness is the first step in winning the war, Things that make you prepared go in pockets so that means more pockets equal more preparedness!"

Cryro (or Cryo i dunno once again i'm bad at names)
    Simply put it take the pyro and replace fire with water, powder, foam, co2, liquid nitrogen etc.

Dr BOOM
    A master craftsman in the creation and utilisation of explosives of all types. No ones ever seen his doctorate but with his profession people tend to take his word for it.

The Sentinel
    A watchful guardian of his village in the Urals.

The Mechanic (his hand was supposed to be a gunslinger but tfmv was acting up)
    From Robots to Cybernetics he knows them all, his upgrades are proof of that.

The Chemist
    A doctor and chemist by profession using his time to study the uses of chemicals on the human body just ... be careful with food and drink around him he sometimes might spill things accidental or not.

The Geneticist
    As you can tell hes no stranger to DNA splicing but yes he is fully qualified geneticist and of course he does get quite a few odd looks from people.

The Driver
    By day he's a professional driver; stunts, racing, limos hes done it all. But by night his driving is of a ... less legal type; escape driver, smuggling etc. as he says "work is work"

That's all folks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    June 2017
    63 Posts
    -The Character Concept Loadout Contest AKA OC contest-

Name: Albert Feigling
    Albert, a 38 year old timid man planned to take his family on a vacation set sailed on a fantastic cruise ship.
    It was meant to be a quiet normal trip for his loved ones until they were suddenly attacked by pirates who climbed aboard and took everyone hostage.
    Avoiding capture, Albert was left to fend for himself. However, dozens of passengers were still held as prisoners
    and it was up to him to use his wits to help rescue the civilians as well as his beloved family.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #355
    August 2015
    120 Posts

I'm not very good at this.
    Was going for Candlejack (That's the best full body shot I could find ) and failed miserably

36. Post #356
    November 2015
    712 Posts

I'm not very good at this.
    Was going for Candlejack (That's the best full body shot I could find ) and failed miserably
    Perhaps replacing candles with white bandana would help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #357

June 2014
    84 Posts
    Has anyone got some ideas for decent loadouts involving an unpainted executioner? I recently picked up an unusual one and I'm sick of people calling it a terrible hat, hah.

38. Post #358
    August 2015
    202 Posts
    Has anyone got some ideas for decent loadouts involving an unpainted executioner? I recently picked up an unusual one and I'm sick of people calling it a terrible hat, hah.

-Executioner_________________-Executioner_____________-Executioner_______________ -Executioner________________-Executioner__________________-Executioner
    -Bruiser's Bandanna (after eight)_-Special Eyes____________-Brainiac Hairpiece___________-Medi Mask(after eight)_______-Fashionable Megalomaniac______-Down Under Duster
    -Hunter Heavy________________-Cute Suit______________-Insulated Inventor(lack of hue)_-Smock Surgeon____________-Smock Surgeon_______________-Triggerman's Tacticals
    FYI most Pyro's head replacements works
    Mask can be replaced with other Masks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    November 2015
    712 Posts

Executioneer (unpainted, as requested)
    Dead Head (Operator's Overalls)
    Lurker's Leathers (Wasteland Style, unpainted)
    Black Rose (Baccara style)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    November 2015
    184 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)