1. Post #481
    September 2015
    197 Posts
    Is that related to Poppy Joe somehow?
    Overwatch

2. Post #482
    January 2015
    1,648 Posts
    I mean the description mentions the Mann co monkeynaut program and he's holding the bugle like poopy joe so other than overwatch yeah it is related.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    May 2017
    37 Posts
    Any silly cosmetics that fits with Doe-Boy?
    Not exactly silly but I think this is worth sharing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

4. Post #484
    March 2016
    46 Posts
    -snip, ignore pl0x-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Singapore Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    September 2015
    172 Posts
    how do you make engineer look like mario as much as possible? Of course using the plumber's cap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    June 2015
    433 Posts
    how do you make engineer look like mario as much as possible? Of course using the plumber's cap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #487
    August 2017
    200 Posts
    https://imgur.com/a/tsfi1

All of my loadouts rn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #488
    November 2015
    693 Posts

It's a spooky ghost of the Pyro Update.
    Spread him over instead of that old Dota 2 thing.

Edit :
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1149160538
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    May 2017
    37 Posts
    Is the Orange Beep-Boy a reference to something?
    -

Luigi (sort of)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    November 2014
    114 Posts

I really want Griffin's Gog and some other items to have the haloween restriction removed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #491
    June 2015
    433 Posts
    Is the Orange Beep-Boy a reference to something?
    Game

Boy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,633 Posts
    i think he was asking why was it orange? White or Grey paint might've gotten the point across better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #493
    June 2015
    433 Posts
    i think he was asking why was it orange? White or Grey paint might've gotten the point across better.
    I personaly think that wasn't the case but I have to agree with you. After posting the picture I was like "White/Gray would have worked better" as well. Was just too busy to change it up at the time.

14. Post #494
    May 2017
    37 Posts
    I personaly think that wasn't the case but I have to agree with you. After posting the picture I was like "White/Gray would have worked better" as well. Was just too busy to change it up at the time.
    I was asking for the colour because I thought it was a reference to one of those Mario rpg games that I haven't played.
    Btw Waterlogged Lab Coat on RED is the most accurate paint for a Game Boy look:

P.S. the default Engineer overalls already look like Mario's overalls, so the Trencher's Tunic is pretty pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #495
    August 2017
    200 Posts

This guy at the club slaps your gf's ass, what do you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

16. Post #496

November 2014
    50 Posts
    In my head:

In reality...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    June 2014
    7,802 Posts
    In my head:

In reality...

The virgin scout vs the chad medic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #498
    June 2017
    47 Posts
    Gonna buy a green confetti whoopee and create this loadout. Is there any other set I can do with the hat? Can't think of anything sadly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    October 2017
    31 Posts

This guy at the club slaps your gf's ass, what do you do?
    Trade for the guy's loadout and slaps his ass and see what he trys to do now.

20. Post #500
    November 2014
    640 Posts
    some spooky stuff for fun

your chinese execution cant kill american freedom,dirtbags!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Indonesia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    June 2017
    47 Posts
    Green Hornet Scout.
    It also fits in the game's timeline since the Tv show was running during the 1960's. Exactly a year or so before the events in-game happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    June 2015
    433 Posts

-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Poland Show Events Funny x 6Artistic x 3Late x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #503
    July 2016
    624 Posts
    Would the plain style work better than the floral one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    March 2013
    2,387 Posts
    Would the plain style work better than the floral one?
    There's a very subtle pattern on Nick's shirt, which is why I think they gone for the floral style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    July 2016
    624 Posts
    There's a very subtle pattern on Nick's shirt, which is why I think they gone for the floral style.
    Ohhhhh Now I see it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #506
    November 2014
    711 Posts
    I have a fun little game I like to play on loadout.tf from time to time where I try to recreate a cosmetic using different cosmetics.

Here's my recreation of Pyro the Flamedeer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    November 2014
    1,288 Posts

"I've seen this raw strength only once before"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

28. Post #508
    Gold Member

October 2009
    10,599 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Canada Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    June 2015
    433 Posts

Saw this one on a server.
    It works soo well!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    June 2015
    580 Posts
    It works soo well!

Looks similar to mine

31. Post #511
    March 2016
    93 Posts
    Yeah, I'm sorry. Thought long and hard over whether or not this was a good place for it, apparently didn't think long and hard enough. I pictured it as going one way and it ended up going in a very different direction, as things often do. Acknowledgement of my faults in judgment aside...

I really do appreciate the effort that has gone into some of these entries and I want to thank anyone and everyone who has taken this even remotely seriously.

Thinking about shortening the deadline to get it over with a bit faster for everyone that's bothered by this, but at the same time I don't really want to short-change people who are taking their time with their entires. Maybe it would be in everyone's best interests to move the contest to PM-only entries?
    Did you ever announce those oc contest winners? I haven't heard anything from you since August. Did I miss something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    August 2014
    1,770 Posts
    Posting here as well because the name/description tag seems positively dead.

I've been smitten by Orbiting Planets unusuals lately. I'm gonna grab an all-class one. What I need is a good marble-related name - for example, the one I can come up with should I grab an Executioner is "Marble Madness", and one for an unusual Law would be "Arrested for Marble Crimes". A long time ago, I had a Noble Nickel which I lovingly named "The Marble King".

So, any good clever/witty marble-related names? These are the six other all-class hats I'm looking at -

33. Post #513
    February 2015
    6 Posts
    I was wondering, are there any other cosmetics that looks nice with the Tartan Tyrolean?

I'm looking for strange cosmetics for my Nuts n'Bolts Tartan Tyrolean

34. Post #514
    November 2014
    711 Posts
    Nuts n'Bolts Tartan Tyrolean
    Robot Pimp

Mann of the Seven Sees and Highland High Heels should look good with the hat, even if you're not a robot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    June 2014
    7,802 Posts
    Robot Pimp

Mann of the Seven Sees and Highland High Heels should look good with the hat, even if you're not a robot.
    High heels sure, but a pirate costume? Why would anybody wear a fedora with a pirate costume? Just use the gaelic garb or something.

36. Post #516
    August 2014
    1,770 Posts
    Considering the High Heels are partner cosmetics with the hat, I would hope they look good together.

37. Post #517
    November 2014
    711 Posts
    High heels sure, but a pirate costume? Why would anybody wear a fedora with a pirate costume? Just use the gaelic garb or something.
    I wanted to use a coat, and the Seven Seas was the first one I saw.

38. Post #518
    m4x
    March 2017
    39 Posts

Some kind of rebel pyro I thought of a while ago. Any suggestions to replace Special Eyes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Vivaldi Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #519
    March 2016
    46 Posts

Some kind of rebel pyro I thought of a while ago. Any suggestions to replace Special Eyes?
    Maybe the Lunatic's Leathers could work well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #520
    July 2016
    624 Posts
    Maybe the Lunatic's Leathers could work well
    I was going to say the Sengoku Scorcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)