1. Post #81
    June 2016
    809 Posts
    unusuals =/= creative loadouts
    A good effect does help tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    March 2017
    252 Posts
    Wasn't the contest supposed to end by now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    June 2015
    403 Posts
    Listened to Mick Gordon music

__________________________________________________ _________________

Gonna repost this thing for Stroheim (as it was the last post from the previous page):

Jacob.

4. Post #84
    m4x
    March 2017
    31 Posts
    hey guys, yesterday I had some personal problems so couldn't really do this and I won't be having wifi for a week (on a boat and on my phone, don't want to be busy with electronics too much) so I'm CLOSING THE CONTEST and will be drawing the winners at the END OF THIS WEEK. thanks for having patience and I'll have more time to judge you since it's really hard and there are a lot of good submissions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    September 2015
    10 Posts
    Gosh dang it, I was late to the party. I might as well post my loadouts anyways, though. If you have any constructive criticism, please tell me; I'm always working on improving.

Robo-Pyro!

Greaser Scout!

I don't really know what to call my soldier, I just think he looks cool.

Mods: I have the Under-Over FaN, the Big MAC for the pistol, and the Hardwood Hellraiser for the Direct Hit, for those wondering.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    June 2017
    44 Posts
    Which minigun matches the color of vivid plasma? Right now I'm rolling with the King of the Jungle set but might switch it for something that matches the unusual better. Any thoughts on which one looks better overall and matches?

Dunno why its such low res tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    November 2015
    659 Posts
    Which minigun matches the color of vivid plasma? Right now I'm rolling with the King of the Jungle set but might switch it for something that matches the unusual better. Any thoughts on which one looks better overall and matches?

Dunno why its such low res tho.
    Nutcracker one looks just right imo, especially since bandana matches Heavy's base colors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

8. Post #88
    June 2016
    809 Posts
    I like the brick house one the best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    July 2017
    10 Posts

Wanted to come up with something wizard-y for two classes I felt were pretty easy to make.

Ended up with some standard party members for an RPG, lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #90
    September 2015
    1,245 Posts

Wanted to come up with something wizard-y for two classes I felt were pretty easy to make.

Ended up with some standard party members for an RPG, lol
    Reminds me of the Scout/Engie magic duo from this video.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #91
    June 2017
    44 Posts
    Thanks for the heavy loadout help fellas. Now Ill need help figuring out which demo loadout I should go with. Im leaning with right but wondering which one you guys like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 19Winner Winner x 4 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    7,848 Posts
    Nutcracker one looks just right imo, especially since bandana matches Heavy's base colors
    I'm with him; the tip of the Nutcracker skin's barrel is the closest fit to being the same color as your Unusual's effect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    July 2017
    81 Posts

ˇOlé!

Simple loadouts are great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

14. Post #94
    June 2015
    403 Posts

P.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    September 2015
    138 Posts
    Love that Pyro loadout. That's real commitment to the theme there, too, using the stock Fire Axe and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #96
    April 2014
    1,867 Posts

Gonna be my new Solly loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    June 2015
    403 Posts

Though barely visible, "Mutton Mann" is the third item
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #98
    July 2017
    10 Posts
    Came up with a new look for the scout, someone suggested I change out the boots, so, I went with the Red Socks and painted them gray. Also found a killstreak kit for the freedom staff with cerebral discharge. The electric effects are just for fun, though.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    March 2016
    194 Posts
    What would you guys add to an Engineer loadout containing the Hotrod and the Antartic Researcher?

20. Post #100
    July 2016
    158 Posts

Sufficiently accurate Arthur Dallas from Alien (duh)

Brutal Bouffant (After Eight), Scotch Saver, Dogfighter

21. Post #101
    June 2017
    50 Posts
    -snip-

22. Post #102

November 2014
    28 Posts
    beekeeper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    June 2015
    403 Posts

Works great with the Warhawk Rocket Launcher!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    February 2011
    12,877 Posts

Gonna be my new Solly loadout
    something about the colors of the torso and the hat doesn't go well together imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #105
    June 2015
    403 Posts
    What would you guys add to an Engineer loadout containing the Hotrod and the Antartic Researcher?
    Change up Antartic Researcher for Tools of the Trade and add El Patron (Pecurliarly Drab Tincture)

It would look like this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    March 2016
    41 Posts

Medieval King

Indian King

Hat King
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 14Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    July 2016
    575 Posts

Medieval King

Indian King

Hat King
    I love running a similar loadout to your heavy there, but I tend to find myself using the dictator mustache instead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    May 2017
    32 Posts
    beekeeper bee
    That's so meta.
    -

Guys I need help identifying the Patriot's Pouches' paint is it: A Distinctive Lack of Hue, After Eight or perhaps something else?

Loadout isn't mine: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php...1#post50584439

29. Post #109
    July 2017
    52 Posts
    Hey how do I make these not look like shit?

Edited:

Hey how do I make these not look like shit?
    Bought a Macho Mann, does this help soldier?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    m4x
    March 2017
    31 Posts
    as of the moment i'm making my final decisions on who will win the contest... it's really hard. there are some funny ones and some good looking ones but also some really original ones. i'm going to sleep one more night and tomorrow i'll be announcing the winners! but do tell me which entries you think are the best in comparison to the others (give more detailed explanation if it's your own entry). again, good luck!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    July 2017
    52 Posts
    I assume Deep Cover Operator + Eye-catcher + Five Month Shadow has been done to death, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #112
    May 2017
    32 Posts
    but do tell me which entries you think are the best in comparison to the others (give more detailed explanation if it's your own entry).
    Well here are some of my favourites and why:

Mr.Higgins' detective Engineer: very original use of the Buckaroos Hat (even though I feel like the Crosslinker's Coil would look better) and a good way to prove the Macho Mann's and Holstered Heaters' versatility.

Mort Stroodle's Space Marine Demoman: the fact that he managed to make the medal look so good is what truly makes that loadout amazing; the problem with medals is that you could put that third slot to better use but that loadout proves otherwise IMO.

Mattscreab's disappointed dad: I did not like the loadout that much but I just want to say that it reminds me of this:

About my loadout (Lumberjack Engineer): I just felt like using the Dad Duds for something that isn't a casual look and how I used the paints is original and the fact that there were little to no uses of a Mann's Mint kept me awake at night, now I can rest. Oh and I love the beard but, as I previously said, a style that removed the lights would be great.

33. Post #113
    November 2014
    478 Posts

The conjurers cowl doesn't fit with those other two cosmetics at all so start by replacing that perhaps. I think the scout loadout you've got there is pretty good tho

34. Post #114
    July 2017
    52 Posts
    The conjurers cowl doesn't fit with those other two cosmetics at all so start by replacing that perhaps. I think the scout loadout you've got there is pretty good tho
    The idea was a spellsword but it didn't really work out. Do you think this would get the point across better? Or maybe the point and shoot instead of the cowl.

35. Post #115
    November 2014
    478 Posts
    Might work better with the point n shoot and maybe changing the style of the all-father to thunderstruck

36. Post #116
    July 2017
    52 Posts
    I used to have an all-father AND a point and shoot, no idea when I lost them. Guess I'll have to scrape together some ref to buy that stuff.

37. Post #117
    April 2014
    642 Posts
    Sorry to bother, but are there any good loadouts for a witch-doctor looking medic? I tried mixing stuff around in loadout.tf but most of the stuff doesn't seem to mix well.

38. Post #118
    June 2015
    403 Posts
    Sorry to bother, but are there any good loadouts for a witch-doctor looking medic? I tried mixing stuff around in loadout.tf but most of the stuff doesn't seem to mix well.
    Unless you fancy using Haloween restricted items.. There isn't much of a way..

39. Post #119
    October 2014
    541 Posts
    skullet is my favorite cosmetic

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

40. Post #120
    October 2014
    51 Posts
    new thread, hooray, here are some loadouts that (I think) I posted last thread

the images are old and my loadouts never really have themes, but here ya go anyways