1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,046 Posts
    There is a time and place for your fetish. Publicly and in front of people is not that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

2. Post #42
    January 2008
    11,536 Posts
    teaser

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 60 (list)

3. Post #43
    DID I MENTION I PLAY BANJO
    July 2010
    3,420 Posts
    heres one of the albums from 2015

horrors below, nsfw and all that
    http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8

teaser

I seriously was not prepared for the picture of the dudes gaping asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    2,861 Posts
    Fuckin' christ man. This kind of shit is why so many people want to crucify the furries, that being the weird ass fetishes that so many weird subgroups of the furries seem to put on display.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #45
    June 2013
    1,424 Posts
    this seems to only really be an issue at the tiny furcons. having been to two of the biggest (anthrocon in philly and BLFC in reno), and seeing how well executed and decent people were at them, this is definitely an outlier. however you never hear about the conventions that went just fine, only about the nightmare situation. you still have your people in bondage gear sure, but nobody walking around dropping diapers full of waste for sure. i found this image from the album quite appropriate

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 New Opera United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Informative Informative x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,729 Posts
    heres one of the albums from 2015

horrors below, nsfw and all that
    http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8
    You know i thought the daiper stuff was as far down the ladder as it got.

Boy howdy, do i wish i was wrong.

The baby thing would have freud in hysterics.

Yeah no, that's no how that works
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,030 Posts
    I wonder what was it about that particular convention that attracted the worst kinda people and made them think this shit is okay to do in public, was it some poorly written rule the staff must've overlooked until it was too late? Other big cons still seem to be doing fine and there are a lot of them nowadays, it's just that most people only hear about the ones that went wrong in some way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Firefox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    9,046 Posts
    You know i thought the daiper stuff was as far down the ladder as it got.

Boy howdy, do i wish i was wrong.

The baby thing would have freud in hysterics.

Yeah no, that's no how that works
    Just because a fetish may or may not be bad, that doesn't mean you can parade it out in the open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Waterfox Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

9. Post #49
    COCKROACHES
    August 2012
    3,387 Posts
    you still have your people in bondage gear sure, but nobody walking around dropping diapers full of waste for sure. i found this image from the album quite appropriate

Sidenote, but funny enough, I know the guy on this screencap and he is a huge degenerate himself, would often talk about how he would go to rallies to beat other people and had some very weird fetishes he would proudly boast in public
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 30Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,759 Posts
    Sidenote, but funny enough, I know the guy on this screencap and he is a huge degenerate himself, would often talk about how he would go to rallies to beat other people and had some very weird fetishes he would proudly boast in public
    He is(was) a facepunch poster till he got banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #51
    October 2015
    5,329 Posts
    He is(was) a facepunch poster till he got banned.
    What'd he get banned for?

12. Post #52
    January 2015
    678 Posts
    These people live on another fucking planet. Like I thought it was just a couple of trolls trying to sabotage the con but the diaper thing is just a whole new level of insanity. Grown ass men walking around with shit covered diapers over hot stuffy fursuits while other people who were just trying to enjoy their vacations and time off work had to put up with a building that smells like shit and trying to keep these mentally deranged animals from trying to hug their kids.

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,534 Posts
    Holy shit. Furries really aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 1Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    IM WEIRD
    September 2007
    1,759 Posts
    What'd he get banned for?
    Nothing really exciting, just an offtopic ban.
    https://facepunch.com/member.php?u=202896
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,027 Posts
    Nothing really exciting, just an offtopic ban.
    https://facepunch.com/member.php?u=202896
    I just realized that I've got this guy on my Steam friends list for some reason, he's the one who declared that Linux was garbage after he somehow managed to fail at installing Ubuntu, small world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 27Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,249 Posts
    Diaper furs make the fandom look worse than it is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,428 Posts
    The problem with Rainfurrest is that it was way too accepting and the event organizers let way too much slide at the con, leading it to this point where everything just got fucked. My friend (Featured in the video actually) used to help run it, but gave up on running it due to that.

I don't blame the Hilton not wanting them back, even with that money it's just not worth having the hotel trashed again. Hopefully the two Seattle cons popping up this year take a lesson from Rainfurrest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    21,745 Posts
    found part 2

havent looked thru it but nsfw again probably
    http://imgur.com/gallery/mkBay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    March 2010
    1,373 Posts
    found part 2

Can confirm, NSFW and NSFL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Portugal Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    5,448 Posts
    found part 2

what the fuck is wrong with those people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 10Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Fursuits scare the fuck out of me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Steam United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    July 2010
    973 Posts
    Fursuits scare the fuck out of me.
    They are absolutely fuckin' terrifying, especially when people in them run up to you and hug you completely unwarranted. Like gtfo.

I'm not a furry and I've not gone to a con but I've worked at a hotel that hosted a small con and this was pretty much my experience with suits. tbf tho most of the attendees were alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Edge United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,558 Posts
    So from what I've gathered after reading a few comments in this thread is that not all furcons are like this, but they totally would be if the event organizers didn't specifically create rules and vet people so that stuff like this doesn't happen.

Yeesh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #64
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    23,125 Posts
    So from what I've gathered after reading a few comments in this thread is that not all furcons are like this, but they totally would be if the event organizers didn't specifically create rules and vet people so that stuff like this doesn't happen.

Yeesh.
    Its pretty much something that'll happen with any convention where they allow basically everything.
    Similar surreal stuff happens at anime conventions and even lan parties when they allow "room parties", fairly sure everyone knows of the whole touhou cosplay gangbang thing that's been plaguing a few for years. Its just in the case with these guys, there's a lot more rather sick stuff that really shouldn't be allowed out in public or in rented places.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    I'm different!
    July 2006
    21,079 Posts
    I've not been to a furry convention, though the fursuiters I've run in to at other cons have been fine. In fact the weirdest thing that has happened to me at one was some kid, maybe 13 or 14, came up to me while I was waiting in a hall with some friends for a panel. He comes up and asks to get a picture with me. Not my friends who are in costume, but me, not in cosplay at all, just a nice shirt and nice pants. It was kinda surreal but no harm done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,030 Posts
    If you guys want to read an average person's account of a regular convention, this is a good post written by a lawyer who got talked into going to a con after writing a blog post about RMFC and the associated SovCit insanity, which is also a fun read

Edited:

And yes he's way deep into it now and even got a fursuit but that was his first experience with the fandom and he just decided to stick around vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,027 Posts
    If you guys want to read an average person's account of a regular convention, this is a good post written by a lawyer who got talked into going to a con after writing a blog post about RMFC and the associated SovCit insanity, which is also a fun read

Edited:

And yes he's way deep into it now and even got a fursuit but that was his first experience with the fandom and he just decided to stick around vv
    Is this post part of the convertion process?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    March 2013
    6,219 Posts
    Wow a lot of you need to find better friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    2,729 Posts

Edited:

just the first glance at this and i already know this is gonna be hilarious

Fur and Loathing in Tyson’s Corner: Boozy Goes to Furthemore.

Oh.

Oh wow.

Just…Wow.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    November 2012
    3,794 Posts
    touhou cosplay gangbang thing
    Do tell more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Macedonia Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #71
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    5,734 Posts

Edited:

i didn't know lawyers could be popular

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    601 Posts
    At first I legit thought you were talking about Rich Evans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)