1. Post #1241
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,658 Posts
    I tried joining a long time ago and the whole discord was blank, no clue what to do, so I just left. rip
    What's your name? You need the 'Employee' tag to gain access to view message history etc.

2. Post #1242
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,298 Posts
    Me and my SO went our first Pride festival in Atlanta and holy shit was it massive.

Alot of fun but oh god my feet hurt from walking everywhere.

3. Post #1243
    May 2014
    4,535 Posts
    I was talking about "To Kill A Mockingbird" being thrown out of that mississipi school ciriculum and on of my friends said that no one should be upset about it. When I asked them why they just responded with "it's just a book lol"

Needless to say I lost a good deal of respect for them after that. I don't know why but people passing stuff like literature off as "just a book" makes me really angry. I don't even read that often!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply 3DS United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

4. Post #1244
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    24,311 Posts
    I love gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

5. Post #1245

October 2015
    253 Posts
    I'm bi. Anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1246
    I am An Hero!
    March 2011
    238 Posts
    I'm bi. Anyone else?
    I like bob and vagena as well as pennis and also dicke and balls.

7. Post #1247
    May 2014
    4,535 Posts
    God I feel so sick this morning.

8. Post #1248
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,128 Posts
    I'm bi. Anyone else?
    im bi and i got a haircut today
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #1249
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,825 Posts
    I'm bi and I haven't posted here in a while

I remember the last time I posted here some months ago I wrote something about being demisexual and only being comfortable starting relationships with friends... Well, I started getting really close to an acquaintance of mine that I've known since primary school.

We never used to hang out very much until recently and after a couple of months, we talked things over and it turns out we both have a strong interest in each other, both emotionally and physically. Yesterday I spent the day with her and she took my v-card as an early birthday present. Even though it was a bit awkward for a couple of reasons, we laughed it off and spent the night together cuddling.

Considering all the things we've been doing lately, we're pretty much in a relationship from my point of view... But she's reluctant to call it one because her last boyfriend was emotionally abusive to her, and she's afraid of being hurt again. She needs some time to think things through, but we're still very, very close. We both agree that even if things don't work out, we'll still be extremely close friends, and honestly... I'm OK with that :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #1250
    December 2008
    6,557 Posts
    Just had my interview with northrop, it went really well! All the engineers I interviewed with really liked me, i felt like i hit all the right notes in terms of interests and experience, and i asked good questions. They also talked about the structure and it seemed pretty dope

Iíll be ecstatic if i get an offer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 4 (list)

11. Post #1251
    June 2014
    7,926 Posts
    Got accepted into the undergrad bio major, so that's some swell stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

12. Post #1252
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    July 2011
    4,901 Posts
    I have a job interview in four hours, went to bed five hours ago, still haven't managed to put the lid on that insomnia. Fuck my stupid garbage life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPad Safari France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

13. Post #1253
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,685 Posts
    Im so lucky to have such a close friend to put up with my shit and share mutual feelings with me. Having someone who you can share everything with, and being so understanding, is the best thing in the world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1254
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    8,039 Posts
    I wish I knew that feeling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1255
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,355 Posts
    One more month and I'm finally done with college. I have no idea where my life's gonna go after that

16. Post #1256
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,685 Posts
    I wish I knew that feeling
    I'm sorry

17. Post #1257
    May 2014
    4,535 Posts
    People talk about their brothers like they're rivals sometimes, but I'm pretty sure my brother will always be my closest friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Waterfox United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #1258
    September 2017
    2 Posts
    haha you bunch of gays I bet you kiss boys hahaha

I am very lonely there are no gay dudes here   

19. Post #1259
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,730 Posts
    is this timtomtommy again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1260
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,576 Posts
    is this timtomtommy again
    who?

21. Post #1261
    December 2008
    6,557 Posts
    Just had my interview with northrop, it went really well! All the engineers I interviewed with really liked me, i felt like i hit all the right notes in terms of interests and experience, and i asked good questions. They also talked about the structure and it seemed pretty dope

Iíll be ecstatic if i get an offer
    i got an offer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

22. Post #1262
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,298 Posts
    i got an offer!
    One day turn around nice!

23. Post #1263
    December 2008
    6,557 Posts
    One day turn around nice!
    yeah! they told us that they don't like interviewing everyone and then doing a big hiring committee to see who did the best. instead, they interview ~12 applicants a week and decide who gets an offer before the week ends.

also, it's wild to think that this started 4 weeks ago after talking with an engineer at a career fair. i remember coming out of that career fair and the general sentiment from most people was "that sucked, i should've just not gone since they told us to apply online anyway". just goes to show that connecting with employers in person is still the best way, even if you still need to submit an application online
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Safari United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)