1. Post #1921
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,730 Posts
    i had a really romantic and lovely time with my boyfriend from yesterday to today and he surprised me with something super cute he commissioned when we woke up

my heartt
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26388361/ (yeah its furry trash no shit)

Edited:

oh no why did it have to be this way i did not mean to be the page king
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1922
    December 2010
    314 Posts
    Let's not forget that February 15th is the better day, for single people and couples alike can enjoy the taste of discount chocolates.

(yeah its furry trash no shit)
    Tbh that's just adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #1923
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,469 Posts
    i had a really romantic and lovely time with my boyfriend from yesterday to today and he surprised me with something super cute he commissioned when we woke up

my heartt
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/26388361/ (yeah its furry trash no shit)

Edited:

oh no why did it have to be this way i did not mean to be the page king
    That is absolutely adorable!

I got a comm for my SO as well (half-nfsw) (it was originally intended for their birthday which is a week/half away but the artist did it much earlier than expected so I did a Valentines-B-day combo gift).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #1924
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    2,113 Posts
    I think I have had my worst valentines day by far today. Rather depressing but hopefully it will turn out all right in the end.

Also hello ya値l
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #1925
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,920 Posts
    i'm usually alone on valentines day but this one was special because i could've had someone to spend it with
    spent most of my day thinking about what nice date he might've planned had i not ghosted him and pushed him out of my life
    feels bad, men

at least i got to have a little lunch date with my best friend so that was cool

Edited:

but then again, knowing him, his date would've been "come over to my house let's drink all day and watch netflix and at night i wanna sleep naked with you but we won't fuck because i'm too drunk"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #1926
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,749 Posts
    i'm usually alone on valentines day but this one was special because i could've had someone to spend it with
    spent most of my day thinking about what nice date he might've planned had i not ghosted him and pushed him out of my life
    feels bad, men

Edited:

but then again, knowing him, his date would've been "come over to my house let's drink all day and watch netflix and at night i wanna sleep naked with you but we won't fuck because i'm too drunk"
    That's a shitty thing to do. Just end it if don't like the type of person he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #1927
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,920 Posts
    i have, i'm not still with this guy
    haven't talked to him in months

8. Post #1928
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,730 Posts
    you guys are misreading his post

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #1929
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    3,920 Posts
    you guys are misreading his post

Edited:
    Yes let me clarify:
    My best friend is a girl, 100% not this ex boyfriend i dumped months ago and am now reminiscing about. She took me to lunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1930
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,749 Posts
    Sorry. I misunderstood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1931
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,519 Posts
    i almost hooked up with someone on valentines day, we're both single and not really trying to bf each other but agree on enough to have fun together. i missed my window by about an hour.

it didn't work out so i hooked up last night and had some really sex and cuddles afterwards (   I got off nearly hands free, dripped a fuckload, and am sore this morning in the best ways   ), definitely going to be a potential choice next time i wanna get down with someone. which is a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Optimistic x 11Winner x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #1932
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,730 Posts
    this is how im tryin' to live my life now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

13. Post #1933
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    20,989 Posts
    Me and Hoob spent Valentine's Day at Disney World and had a lot of fun. I fucked up my foot somehow but I powered through the pain. I'm already facing my post-disney depression though now that I'm home. Sad...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1934
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,519 Posts
    I went out to karoake with my coworkers and atrenpted to rap Stan by Em. My boss carried with the female vocals and I uh fucked up

But then I went to the hill, drank more with some friends, and had a torta with carnitas. It was my first torta and I've not had carnitas in ages and OH MY GOD I have so much catching up to do! It was super good.

This being social thing is really pleasant too, since I spent the past two years dealing with bullshit and starting my career.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Chrome Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1935
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    404 Posts
    teach me your social ways

i did go up to see my boyfriend though, that was really nice. one of the few things i genuinely find value in doing since ive been in a slump

also ^^^ catboots is the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Android Unofficial Facepunch Android App Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1936
    foxcock
    January 2014
    8,521 Posts
    i've got a "date" with someone i met in a telegram group, but i've already let them know i'm really just looking to meet more furries irl; i'm not going to be in this city long enough for anything serious

i'll wrangle these boring city furries into having bar meetups if it kills me

17. Post #1937
    June 2014
    8,874 Posts
    I'm currently barrelling through college, with v card firmly in hand. I may yet emerge from undergrad unscathed by the sinful improprieties of this godless age. Soon I will be more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    nvm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #1938
    foxcock
    January 2014
    8,521 Posts
    i've got a "date" with someone i met in a telegram group, but i've already let them know i'm really just looking to meet more furries irl; i'm not going to be in this city long enough for anything serious

i'll wrangle these boring city furries into having bar meetups if it kills me
    update: went smoothly; had a nice time

meeting up with a furry couple for lunch tomorrow

turns out socializing is way easier on telegram, since people come there to actually make friends instead of swiping left/right

Edited:

saw that

you should put it back

19. Post #1939
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,469 Posts
    Man I don't understand why Telegram is the chat client for furs, its way too simplistic for a proper chat client compared to discord.

That said I've only made friends in the fandom IRL and then through steam.

20. Post #1940
    foxcock
    January 2014
    8,521 Posts
    Man I don't understand why Telegram is the chat client for furs, its way too simplistic for a proper chat client compared to discord.

furries like it because they can commission their OC and have it embedded in the program via Sticker packs

Edited:

it's very crippled as a group chat tool compared to discord, but as a 1-on-1 app it's pretty slick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #1941
    June 2014
    8,874 Posts
    saw that

you should put it back
    brevity is the soul of wit

22. Post #1942
    Sho u da wey
    September 2011
    27,226 Posts

23. Post #1943
    June 2014
    8,874 Posts
    I'd reckon I suck a mean dick for a first try
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1944
    Sho u da wey
    September 2011
    27,226 Posts
    the only real question stands is

spit or swallow   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #1945
    June 2014
    8,874 Posts
    the only real question stands is

spit or swallow   
    Let me put it this way: when you're living off fafsa money, you don't waste calories anywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

26. Post #1946
    Sho u da wey
    September 2011
    27,226 Posts
    Let me put it this way: when you're living off fafsa money, you don't waste calories anywhere
    Now that's a bottom-line I can respect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Zing Zing x 4Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #1947
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    4,200 Posts
    I've been taking care of things around the house since my dad's heart attack. He's gotten a lot better, but it's still safer for me to do most of the heavy lifting, which includes taking care of my niece as well. This is the most I've ever been involved with a young child in my life and I dunno if I'm doing a good job, but she seems to like me for whatever reason.

Lately, I've started to revert back to my old miserable self, and it's very upsetting considering what's been going on recently. My dad has just survived his second heart attack and here I am moping once more about how the things in my life have been going. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy he's still with me because I would be nothing but lost without him or my mom, but all of this has made me realize just how directionless and unfruitful my life has been for the past 3 years or so. It's just been one long process of going through the motions and ultimately ending up with nothing. At some point, I will lose them and if I'm still in this spot when it happens, I really will have nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

28. Post #1948
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,157 Posts
    Was going through photos about my projects for an article a website asked me to write about my shit. Found a pleasing image.

A wild Stev, found here in his natural habitat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #1949
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    10,044 Posts
    I知 in the hospital for debilitating stomach pain. I had to take an Uber here because my boyfriend didn稚 want to drive me because he has school tomorrow. I知 furious at him. Am I wrong to be?? I was rolling around in the floor screaming in agony and had to wait 20 minutes for the Uber to show up and he kept telling me that he didn稚 want to miss school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply iPhone Safari Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

30. Post #1950
    October 2013
    866 Posts
    I'd say you're well within your right to be angry. I get that school is important but so is your other half's wellbeing and I personally put the latter over everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Opera Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #1951
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    10,044 Posts
    I知 okay. It was a false alarm. Lymph nodes in my stomach are massively inflamed but they値l go down on their own.

32. Post #1952
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    9,519 Posts

i've not had the chance to go to a con yet, for this to happen. i've switched to it because I'd like to move away from really close internet friends: I don't dislike it and I'm not pushing people away, per-se, but I'd prefer locals I can go to a bar and drink with

I'm hoping to go to BLFC if I can figure out the room situation though. there are room parties (like foxskys inevitable parties) that i'd like to hit up, 4 years with no vacations and 2 years with little social interaction or partying has left me wanting to go a bit haywire

lastly im spoiler tagging this for good reason but    I have very ambivalent feelings on being called fox during sex. Like okay yeah sure fine I can get into it at times and I've got a "foxy" body or w/e, but it still stands out like people mentioning furry shit openly at a bar or at a dinner. It's not enough to kill the mood or really affect anything, but it still feels like it stands out   

the person who i got down with did it a ton and I was okay with it though, since it got him more into it and that was WEW   

still working on building contacts to get into house parties though, that's my goal, cus I miss that shit from college so much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 10 Chrome Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)